Hermes can be your go to when needing to sell

So, since I am about to vacate my present flat soon I’ve numerous items of furniture to sell. I’ve put them all on my country’s equivalent of Craigslist. I managed to sell few minor pieces relatively quickly and hassle-free, but the large ones evoked literally 0 interest.

I decided to petition Hermes for help since: I’ve worked with him many times before, there were always tangible effects (never any side-effects) and in my mind he is the Roman equivalent of Judeo-Christian Raphael (who is my go to angel), but in my practice at least he is a more money-oriented aspect of the same primordial energy of travel/fast results/positive messages. After petitioning Hermes for help, within a time-framework specified in my petition (3 days) out of thin air I received a 75% discount on paid advertisements on the said classified ads website (normally paid advertisements in the “furniture” category are unreasonably expensive, but after receiving such a considerable discount they suddenly became affordable to me and I purchased the “boost” of my classifieds). In order to further speed up my petition I also promised Hermes that for every large piece of furtniture that I get rid of I will donate some amount to charity. Guess what, 3 weeks have passed and out of 4 large pieces of furniture I had left hopelessly sitting with me there is only 1 remaining.

Thank you for your help Hermes!!!

5 Likes

Hi, I appreciate the advice! You had very cool and impressive results (and he worked fast! I mean 3 days?)
I didn’t know anything about Hermes really and well I might as well give it a try, right? Did you offer Hermes anything in return for his help?
I might write a petition to help sell things (not in a positiion to donate…but um could spread the word/give good advice) :slight_smile:

I always try to be practical with my petitions and in case anything goes wrong I don’t want any spirits, be it angels or gods to pester me. Especially when asking for something for myself I try to consctruct my petition in a way that is going to be also beneficial to others. So, similarly to many of my past petitions I offered to donate something to charity as my thanks to Hermes (but I was very precise with my wording specifying that I will donate only AFTER his help will manifest, i.e. each time I sell something I will give something, so in a way I left it to his devices to decide whether my way of thanking him will satisfy him) nothing else, but yeah as you yourself mentioned there are many ways to thank spirits/angels I am just sharing what works for me.

1 Like