Here is my gift to all of you - I'm sure you're going to love this!

You people have helped me quite a lot, so I thought I should do something in return. Yesterday, out of a sudden, I felt the need to evoke Lucifer. When I did, he taught me this amazing skill. He taught me how to create demons similar to that of the Goetia.

This is what I have created for you guys today. He will be most helpful to those who are new, and those who have issues with astral senses:

Yazul can help you open your astral senses, as well as other things listed. Don’t be alarmed by the text at the bottom of the page. This refers to other functions of Yazul which you can utilize to cause harm onto others. So, while he is benevolent to you, he can be very dangerous to your enemies.

Also don’t be alarmed by the fact that this is a created demon. His energy is a lot like that of Lucifer. I’m sure you’re going to love this guy!

If you’re planning to work with Yazul, I would really like to hear your feedback on he helped you.

And, yes, he’s a winged gorilla whose sigil is an edgy banana. Deal with it.

40 Likes

A servitor? How long have you charged him for?

3 Likes

You’ll find him that he’s more than just a servitor. I’ve used Lucifer’s energy, and a bit of my own.

I’ve charged him for a little more than an hour, I think. I didn’t keep track.

5 Likes

Ooh nice. King Paimon is also pretty good at that. I wonder what interaction he’ll have with Ma’alth :thinking:.

Did you grant him free will what do you mean more than a servitor? :slight_smile:
Evoking Ma’alth and him would be amazing.

4 Likes

He is not semi-sentient like a servitor, he’s fully sentient, he does not perform just one function, and he behaves and operates pretty almost the same as a Goetic demon.

Give it a shot! I’m really curious how what your experience with him will be like. If by some chance something goes wrong, you can just contact Lucifer or me to dispose of him.

2 Likes

Does he work well with other spirits, assuming they have similar characteristics? Also does he have a preferred offering?

2 Likes

No offering required, but if you really want to leave him an offering, you can give him a rose, a glass of wine, or a banana.

He does. Like I said, he operates almost the same as any Goetic spirit. He won’t get in the way. In fact, he could form a really good synergy with another spirit, provided that that spirit doesn’t want to hurt him.

3 Likes

Might have to have a talk with him. Thanks for sharing👌

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Do let me know how it went, and how helpful Yazul was, will you? I’m really excited and curious as to how Yazul will behave and how fast he’ll perform his function.

3 Likes

Gonna have to evoke him at some point…

2 Likes

Just evoked Yazul. I called his name around 10 times after about the tenth time I could feel a pressure on my temples and a ring of pressure around the top part of my head. I saw in my minds eye an image of a charcoal colored gorilla, with a white strip on his back, and with an aura that reminded me of Venus i believe. His voice was deep and had an echo behind it. I offered him a banana, I didn’t get any response, I did offer it quite hastily. I then asked if I he could work on my senses. He agreed with an affirmative shake of his head. I then saw his hand stretched over my head. At this point it was like the room became charged. I asked him if he could tell me some of the other abilities he had. He mentioned protecting a temple, he can act as guardian to a household or sacred space, he also referenced energy manipulation among other things. All in all the Yazul is quite friendly and fast at working. Still at this very moment I can feel him interacting with my energy. I highly suggest giving him a holler :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Exactly as how I experience him. I never mentioned a white strip on his back, but that’s what I saw too as I was making him and talking to him, so it’s really cool that you’ve seen it too!

Ah, I’m so glad you’ve had a great experience with him!

Thank you for sharing, @John_Doe

And, thank you, Lucifer, for teaching me this wonderful skill.

5 Likes

How would Yazul name be correctly pronounced? Ya as the German Ja? Or or would Y be pronounced like the I in Fire (Fyre in the olde English)

2 Likes

Yes. As the German Ja. Although, even if you mispronounce the name, it doesn’t matter. I for example used to pronounce Belial weirdly for a while, but it didn’t hinder my results in any way.

3 Likes

Great, thanks. I will call out to Yazul once I’m not in a room full of people👌

2 Likes

No problem; let me know how it went!

1 Like

So cool. Thank you!

3 Likes

You’re most welcome. May Yazul help you immensely!

1 Like

I had a similar experience with Yazul. He was quick to agree to work with me. I got the slight nausea I usually feel the first time or two I contact a spirit. He also placed his hands over my chakras from zeal down to sacral. I feel his energy most strongly down my midline. Some spirits I feel only on one side or in front. Cool!

5 Likes

Sounds like Yazul’s working his magic already, so to speak! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

4 Likes