Here is my gift to all of you - I'm sure you're going to love this!

While drifting into a quick grandfather nap today, my head starting calling out for Yazul. Doing that, I heard something the resembled bird singing from the jungle and some form of writing?

Sadly I was thrown out of the trance because I got an invite on PS4 with max volume on my headphones…:weary:

4 Likes

def giving him a call i’ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

Not sure about the bird, but Yazul has associations with writing yes, as he teaches (demonic) languages.

Aw, well…

1 Like

This is very cool. I’m going to try to call him tonight. I’m a noob at evoking tho. I’m just going to draw his sigil, meditate on it and repeat his name. Do you think it is alright ?
Also, you said you charged him for over an hour ? Can you say a little about how you charge your entities ? With meditation ? I mostly work with servitors but I found that they fade away quickly, so I wonder if I do not charge them enough.

2 Likes

It felt/sounded like he wrote inside my ear…

2 Likes

Oh that’s quite alright.

I took some of Lucifer’s energy, and a bit of my own, then I poured it into the creation of the entity. Good vizualization is required.

1 Like

Huh, that’s interesting. odd, but interesting/

2 Likes

Thank you! So visualization uh…Hm I’m just decent at it. Will try it one day.

2 Likes

Visualization + Energy work basically.

1 Like

Sadly I’m not good at energy working for now…
What I used to do before to create servitors is just writting the specificities on a piece of paper and waiting for some days.

1 Like

LOL can I name him BALG.

2 Likes

Who? Your own created entity or Yazul?

1 Like

I was kidding bc you said hes for the forum, so I was going to give him the nickname Balg lol

2 Likes

Balg banana

5 Likes

Hahahah you could evoke him and ask him if he’d like that nickname. Careful if he starts to pound his chest, though…

6 Likes

8 Likes

i will defiantly give him a try im thinking today being its the day before Halloween

3 Likes

Yazul is the alpha male of his crew in the jungle. One does not simply mess with that.

3 Likes

This cool, gonna give this a try.
Does he have an enn we can call him with?

2 Likes

Haven’t included an enn, but you can ask him for it if you want. He’ll give you something for sure. But chanting his name works well (someone said that after 10th time they said his name, Yazul appeared).

3 Likes