Herbs to help TGS

Can anyone suggest any herbs that can help with TGS or structuring or just enhancing psychic abilities?

1 Like

Mugwort

Also having orgonite, copper and stones/crystals whitin your aura field makes the brain go into TGS easily

6 Likes

Oh one more thing

Ormus
Colloidal gold
Colloidal platinum

Also helps just tale a tea spoon of it in the morning

5 Likes

What is TGS? I am new. Thank you

3 Likes

Theta gamma state :slight_smile: its the perfect brain state for evocation, lucid dreaming, meditation, astral projection etc.

3 Likes

It’s a bit of time I finally have nutmeg in my house again. I plan to try it (instead of Salvia Divinorum) with the Goetic Shamanism procedure, although aimed at various entity types.

4 Likes

wow Salvia Divinorum Diviner’s sage sounds exactly what im after. I’ve just been researching it online and its illegal in australia :frowning: If you have other ideas of herbs please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nutmeg? How would you be using that?

1 Like

Instead of inhaling the Salvia I’d eat a teaspoon of nutmeg powder. Perhaps from the taste of “so much” of it plus “drug effects” I’ve read about, it’s not gonna be exactly pleasant, but whatever :smile:

2 Likes

Interesting… never heard of such a method :smile:
Have you tried this before?

Not yet; I only tried Goetic Shamanism with binaural beats. By the way I’ll see if a teaspoon is fine or too little… So, once I decide to summon a demon or elemental, I guess I’ll eat that nutmeg piece or powder :thinking:

2 Likes

If you are not experiencing TGS on your own then divinorum is not your friend. Go with the mugwort. Get a pure, concentrated essential oil and take a nice strong whiff of it before you set in. Even science has recently shown that the scent of mugwort causes a psycho-chemical sensory response that stimulates activity in certain regions of the brain.

4 Likes

Did you try the nutmeg method? :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think I know this one, unless you are talking about warm nutmeg under the tongue… Do tell.

1 Like

How about nutmeg tea?

[quote=“fapa79, post:9, topic:20787”]
Instead of inhaling the Salvia I’d eat a teaspoon of nutmeg powder.[/quote]

Nutmeg can be effective, but some of the drawbacks is that it’s hard to take the right amount. Too little and nothing happens. Too much and you end up in a coma. Some people have ended up in a deep sleep, lasting for a week.

Other side effects could be the feeling of “walking in mud”, a “hangover” that last for a few days, increased heart rate, etc.

Never tried it myself, but read about it. Just to be clear.

3 Likes

Never tried it either… Just curious

Anything more than 0.3 oz can lead to death. Have to be very careful with nutmeg.

3 Likes

Coma bad.

1 Like

I find night copal, is good for inducing trance states.

1 Like