Herbarium Diabolicum

Has anyone else bought this book? I was wanting to see what chapters others were interested in and compare notes.

Chapter 16. Hekate and the blue water lily caught my eye …
When I lived in Virginia back in 2012 I had a dream about being at a pool. Like one of those ancient Egyptian style pools and a lady passed a water lily over to me and said “I’m sorry about what happened in Rome”

And then I woke up. I find it very interesting indeed. I still don’t know exactly what happened in Rome that anyone would need to appoligize to me for. But maybe this is my way to find out.

So if any of you have this book. I would really like to work out of it as a group maybe and compare notes or experiences.

Thanks,

Ari ~ :sunflower:

7 Likes

I was thinking about ordering it but haven’t…but hell I’d be interested in a group working when I do get it.

1 Like

I think a group working would be awesome. Let me know if you get a copy.

2 Likes

Well. I planned to then ordered a portable washer and dryer for my apartment, and pulled out everything else in cash to save so I couldn’t just blow it on books and things lol. My banks in Washington still, so cash in hand doesn’t equate online spending.

I figured if the hard copies are still a available when I get paid on the third I’ll grab one, If not it seems the balg books always end up on kindle, usually in the unlimited program, but I wouldn’t be against buying it for keeps on kindle version either.

One way or another I’ll have a copy shortly, I’m just not sure when they are taking down the hard copies and don’t see a date on the page for them.

1 Like

I completely understand watching the spending. I kinda got lucky that it came out the day I got paid.

1 Like

So I looked up a picture of blue water lilies.

And can’t explain the strong feelings it pulled from me but I literally started crying just looking at pictures of it. I don’t know why it pulled that type of reaction from me. But just want sit and cry. And I don’t even know why.

@Lady_Eva do you have any idea why it would pull this profound of a reaction from me?

6 Likes

Blue Water Lily is also known as Blue Lotus. From my botanical notes, blue lotus (as well as red and white in some cases)

• Opens the third eye chakra

• Used for lucid dreaming, trance like states, euphoria, altered sense of awareness and enhancement of dreams and tactile senses

• Its an aphrodisiac associated with love and passion

• Its a symbol of Reincarnation and that we are Eternal Souls descending from a Divine Source. We radiate Wisdom and Love even when we are Dead.

9 Likes

I ordered the book and video course. Still waiting for the book to arrive, but just finished the video course up. I work with entheogenic herbs all the time so I am very excited to read the book. Hopefully, it gets here this week.

3 Likes

Maybe it could have happened during a past life where you were in Rome.

1 Like

I know the Blue Lotus thing was massively significant before to the Egyptians, over thousands of years. :thinking:

8 Likes

I’ve very excited to do this work. At least chapter 16 hopefully I will find some answers.

2 Likes

For some reason I just feel like I have to get to the bottom of this. I had completely forgotten about that dream until I saw what chapter 16 was and then I had to have this book. There is something for me to figure out. I just don’t know what yet.

That crying spell was so traumatic like I literally had to just put everything down and go take a shower to just refocus myself.

4 Likes

I got my seeds ordered.

2 Likes

I had success messing wine tincture with blue lotus flowers. There are recipes on yt.

I started my own journey on the poison path a few months ago and have s very different focus, which more about getting to know each plant entity as an individual, kind of like a pathworking. It’s similar but different, not using them but working directly with them. It suits my energy better.

Maybe I’ll circle back around to this work eventually but I‘m not drawn to it right now.

6 Likes

I am very drawn to this . Unfortunately I am not able to purchase this book. The dark shamanism in particular is something that I wish to look into.

1 Like

If you ever get it let me know.

2 Likes

Also, if you can pick up Blue Lotus essential oil (it doesn’t have to be the super expensive pure absolute) it is one of the most heavenly aromas.

4 Likes

I think i have figured some of it out. Its like my memories are coming back to me in peices.

I know what happened, I need to know who and why

2 Likes

It was only recently brought to my attention, but i will be adding it to my library. I was thrilled by the video, sample and chapter listing.

As for Egyptian Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea), according to the Encyclopedia of Psychoactive plants it was connected to afterlife and rebirth (so i can see a Hekate connection, though i do not think theres an ancient precedent and it didnt grow in the regions of her cults - i have not read one anyway, but there are plants i associate with Hekate in a UPG way, so :woman_shrugging:).
Heres a piece you might like from the book:
“In the story between the battle of Horus and Seth, the lotus flower appears a symbol of the divine all seeing eye. When Seth tracks down the resting Horus beneath a tree in an oasis, he rips both eyes from the sleeper and buries them in the sand, whereupon they are transformed into lotus flowers.”

Also I found this cute story online:

Anyway, im excited to get this book myself, and glad EA took to exploring this realm of practice. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m doing this tonight!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes