Herbal cigarette

Guys, I’m thinking of making a cigarette with herbs, for my senses …
I’m thinking of using:

• Tobacco, but consecrate with the power of amiahzatan.
  • Artemisia vulgaris consecrates with the power of algol.
  • Absinthe.
  • lemongrass.
  • Camellia sinensis.

What is your opinion??? My gf think I’m going to die :grin::grin:

Or so use:

• Tobacco
  • lemongrass
4 Likes

Your gf is smart. I have no idea what would be safe to smoke, I do know there are clove cigarettes, kretek. Clove is pretty well rounded, great for banishing, protection, raise general vibrations. What do you mean with smoking absinthe? You mean wormwood?

5 Likes

You mean a cigarette you roll to smoke the herbs you’ve mentioned?

3 Likes

I am not sure about the second and last ones but the rest are safe to smoke. If you mean absinthe the drink, it will add flavor but not much else. Lightly mist your herbs with it and let it dry a bit if you insist on it though.

Also I would suggest adding mugwort to the mix.

5 Likes

The second one is mugwort.

3 Likes

Absinthe is a species of artemisia, I even found on the Internet dry leaves!

1 Like

Exact!

1 Like

Yes wormwood, artemisia absinthium. The drink is called Absinthe.

3 Likes

According to vh Jehannum, artemisia can be smoked along with tobacco for the senses and other effects!

1 Like

The last one, following your opinion, I think I’m going to have the same tea!

2 Likes

About Artemisia, she is also good if dipped in wine, then takes half a glass of wine before a guess.
-I saw this in a book!

there are many peops on youtube who have tutorials.
i heared they even smoke Mugwort

3 Likes

This might sound silly but catnip has a nice effect when smoked. Hightens awareness. Been a long time since i smoked it but was pleasant. Very mild but enjoyable nonetheless.

3 Likes

I would recommend a blend of tobacco, mullein and catnip personally. The two other herbs are safe to smoke. Mullein is good for both cleansing and evocation while catnip has a calming effect that will counteract the edgy effects of the nicotine and relax the body to allow your astral senses to become more open.

5 Likes

Can you give more information about these herbs ???

In case your suggestion would have to smoke before an evocation or meditation the herbs??

1 Like

Sure. Mullein has been used either by being carried or smoked by multiple cultures. The leaves have actually been used as part of Ceremony of certain Native American tribes such as the Navajo and Hopi (mainly to be brought back to center or to remove maddness). It would actually be added the pipes along with other herbs to help initiate the shamanic travel while still keeping the individual grounded. The Greeks would be carried the herb to protect themselves from magic. In England it was mixed with salt and dill to be sprinkled on properties to repel baneful sprints. As far as more modern practices, it is used as a substitute for graveyard dirt to help attract spirits of the dead. It is also is used as a tea to help ailments of the lungs, especially the flowers.

Catnip has connections with Native American tribes as well, such as the Cherokee, mainly for its medicinal properties. It is known for relaxing the body but was also viewed as a tonic for strength when made into a tea. As far as magic goes, it is often associated with luck, courage and love. I would recommend only a small pinch or so as it can give you a headache if you use too much. I actually used it to help with moving on from smoking marijuana when I had to get clean for a new job but was on edge.

Edit: I would recommend smoking this either just before or during the evocation or meditation

4 Likes

Thanks for the information!

1 Like

Does anyone know if hemp oil is useful for magic ??? Or to the magical senses ???
Can hemp oil be used along with absinthe tea leaves ??

@Dralukmun @Oneis3
Do you know anything about hemp oil ??

@Nicolas_Tomas its extremely healthy, idk about smoking it but its packed with amino acids and nutrients. You dont want to burn it, or you’ll destroy those properties. Hemp oil and hemp seeds are good for putting on salads. One of the healthiest foods on the planet. Its good for your body, your temple, therefore i believe it would be a positive incorporation to your magickal workings.

2 Likes