Herbal cigarette

I cannot really see any benefit of trying to smoke hemp oil. I can only see it either causing your mixture to burn too quickly (causing you to burn yourself) or it wouldn’t light the mixture at all. Consuming hemp oil is very healthy for you so it can be very usual for your spiritual growth in general, as having a healthy body helps promote better focus, hence sharper abilities.

But if you want to explore more with working with hemp via smoking, I would recommend going more the CBD direction if you can get a hold of it (think the part of the Marijuana plant that provides the body high as opposed to the head high. If you live in the US, it is legal under federal law, but it would be wise to check state laws as well.) They have cdb cigarettes out there as well as snacks that help the body relax, which can be extremely helpful for mediation in general. They tend to be sold in smoke shops but are getting popular and are sold in other places as well

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin: I did not intend to smoke the oil !!!
Sorry if my question was badly asked or written

1 Like

Lol nah, I am half awake so it was likely me misreading it

1 Like

I ordered a bunch of mugwort and catnip and I want to ask Amiahzatan to bless my tobacco, Algol to bless the mugwort, but who would you ask to bless catnip? The only deity that comes to mind is Bastet lol

From what I’ve seen, the catnip doesn’t need to be consecrated, but if you want to bless, I think you can ask Lucifer

1 Like

Thanks! I want to see how consecrating everything will affect the whole blend :grin:

1 Like

I’m going to tell you how the experiment went, please!

1 Like

Will do!

First I’m doing a test run, without consecrating anything, to feel out the effects of mugwort and catnip mixed with tobacco… I smoked 2 cigarettes and made some tea (without tobacco of course), put on some ritual/ambient music and we’ll see how this goes. If I remember correctly mugwort has some painkiller effects and my neck was sore this morning, but after smoking this mix it went away quite quickly :grin:

Edit: Maybe I should roll one more cigarette, but without the filter…

1 Like

Where do you buy your herbs? Can you recommend an online shop?

Good luck! I’ve been thinking of doing the same thing but don’t want to accidentally harm myself due to lack of information

How is the taste, ???

I just googled the herbs and found some local shops in my country who sold herbal tea - I bought mugwort “tea” and catnip “tea” but they’re dried herbs so you can roll them. :grin: Sorry, can’t really recommend a shop, but I’ve seen similar tea on Amazon too…

The taste, I would say is somewhere between smoking black tea and marijuana and the smell is like when people clean the weeds out of their garden and burn them.

Edit: The effect is not that strong though, awareness is heightened and you can feel some minor buzz but I had to smoke like 6 cigarettes and drank 2-3 teas to feel similarly high to a small amount of weed… I’d say they’re safe substances, people used them in folk medicine in the old times :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :mage: I’ll definitely try and see how I like it. I have a medical marijuana card so I can just throw some weed in it as well.

1 Like