Help!

I try to be very careful. When my husband was beating me up i made sure i hugged my bag in wich i had my notebook of the notes i make . Its safe with me here at the hospital.

2 Likes

You might wanna clear your browser cache history regularly especially every time you logoff the forum so it doesn’t show up in a casual look if your browser history.

Also you might wanna memorize any numbers you are given so you can later delete them from your phone so your husband doesn’t find them if he picks up your phone and looks over what’s in it.

Add: a notebook is only safe while it’s on you hidden or safely hidden so please try memorizing any help lines you get given as a safeguard so that even if your husband finds and destroys the notebook you still know where to go for help if you urgently need it.

5 Likes

Thankyou i will do that

3 Likes

I’m very sorry about what happened to you. That’s not right and it upsets me.

Don’t worry about the spirits at this point they are most certainly aware that you are currently unable to do anything about you giving them thier offerings at this time. Address the matter when you are able is probably all that’s necessary.

I wish you good fortune.

3 Likes

I will add it might be best to destroy it and keep the notes in the Journal section here. Since the occult is looked on so negatively there, the community could do a public shaming if it is found.

Zen

3 Likes

Thanku so much for the advice. I will do it starting today . Im so glad i found this forum. I honestly didnt have anyone to talk too or turn too. I felt so much better after talking to you guys here on thia forum.
You guys are wonderful. If only you could see the appreciation i have in my heart for you guys.
Thankyou so much.

4 Likes

But I don’t. You do your part. Tomorrow (almost 2200 here), I’ll do mine.

8 Likes

I am so greatful :sob::sob::sob: I am speachless. Thankyou so much. I am so glad i found this forum.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. I’ll be doing beneficial stuff for you and not so beneficial stuff for him. No names on the forum, okay? Don’t get yourself in trouble.

7 Likes

Okay. Can i PM you?

2 Likes

Sure. That works. I’ll get to it after work tomorrow.

6 Likes

Or possibly make use of online private journals, online diary or note taking types of things secured by password so your important list of contacts are not accessible by anyone else.

3 Likes

Also, you can keep your details of the events, times and dates of what was said and done, descriptions and photos of injuries and threats etc. while they are still fresh in your mind. All privately online away from prying eyes and useful for confirmation of wrongdoing and seeking justice.

If you think he might try and delete any of your family and friends phone number’s or addresses or whatever may be important to you then include these into your private details as well.

2 Likes

In regards to your pact, the beings will understand, I’m certain. As for dealing with your husband, plenty of good advice here, I’d like to add if you can, call on Lilith. She absolutely detests men who behave like this and will deal with him. I know it’s hard given the current social and legal situations in your country, but, Lilith is easy to reach out to. Since you’re still healing and obviously can’t do a proper ritual, find a few quiet minutes to meditate and call out to her enn (mentally if you can’t do it verbally): Renich viasa avage lillith lirach.

2 Likes

Thanku i will do that.

1 Like

I just read this.

@Denyce000 That is one persons gnosis. I haven’t contacted Lilith but I suspect there may be more then 1 entity going by the name Lilith. I suspect this because some people have such positive reports while others have such negative ones that it seems doubtful they are all discussing the same entity.

Add: In this world there are millions of Johns and Marys for example so it would make sense to assume there is more then 1 being in the universe with the name Lilith.

Which basically means be careful who you trust applies even to spirits. Don’t trust til you know them.

3 Likes
2 Likes

whos josephine?

1 Like

I agree with what others have said, that’s just one person’s view of her. I’ve been working with her for over a year now and I haven’t had any negative issues whatsoever. If anything, being a devotee to her has made it easier to work with other beings, plus she very fiercely protects her children and those that follow her. she also granted a hellhound to me, more as advisor than as a tool. Just approach her with respect and she will be respectful to you.

3 Likes