Help!

Yesterday I Posted a thankyou online to Duke Sallos, King Paimon and Duke Bune for helping me and I promised them Wine later on in the night. Before night my husband and I had a huge fight wich resulted in me being hospitalised. Long story short. The wine i got for them is at home where I share with my husband. As i promised i wasnt able to give them the offering yesterday. Even today i cant even sit up. What do I do? Im so stressed in case i offened them by not keeping my word :pleading_face:

1 Like

I believe they will understand. They might be mad at the offender however.

7 Likes

they’ll understand probably

3 Likes

I’m sure they understand your situation. If you’re very worried, just let them know. I hope you heal soon, and I hope the offender gets the deserved punishment.

2 Likes

File for divorce.

4 Likes

In my country. A divorce isnt an option. :confounded:

So are you still in the hospital? Is there any place you could go to? Or anyone you can talk to?

1 Like

Yes i am. I sustained big injuries all over. Dont really want to go into details. My parents amd relatives are all against the idea of me reporting the matter to the police as well because in ny country we have to respect our husband so All i have to do is to shut up and recover. I left my toddler back at home with him when i was picked up to go to the hospital.:confounded:

That’s what you have to do, no matter what your family says.

3 Likes

Especially when there’s a child involved.

You probably think your husband would never hurt your child, right?
And that may be true while the child is young, but someday the child will try to defend their mother.

Report to the police.

2 Likes

Its really difficult because if the police goes to arrest my husband, everyone will get on me and i will have no where to go. I just want him to feeel the pain hes caused me, the suffering and his no care attitude returned to him 100 times over so he can feel what he has put me through.

1 Like

You will find a place to go. I know it’s not easy and I know you don’t want to go.
You asked the forum what you should do, and honestly the wine offering is not what you should be worried about.

4 Likes

I don’t think they can blame and be mad at you.

It’s not your fault your husband did that right so why would the spirits blame or be mad at you?

In the bathroom Before you get released from the hospital if you are able (or after at home if you can’t do it before that) if you’re able to maybe open one of the spirits sigils and whisper quietly so no one hears whisper to them what happened and that you still intend to keep your word if you still intend to and ask their understanding (don’t promise anything when you do this cuz your only explaining what happened and letting them know why you haven’t delivered what you promised.)

That should be enough to make things with the spirits right if you are concerned about them being mad. The fact that you contacted to explain the situation and still plan to keep your word will likely satisfy them.

Now just a thought … Maybe also ask they keep your child safe without promising anything else while saying you don’t want promise anything now if they keep your child safe because you still haven’t been able to give the wine yet and don’t like that you haven’t been able to pay it your so you don’t want to add to what you owe but please would they do it anyways while whispering to them through the open sigil what happened.

Something like that maybe because it sounds like your child could use a supernatural guardian while your away to make sure he stays safe but also mostly to make sure that he has clean clothes and good meals while your not there.

2 Likes

respect is a 2 way street. he was violent with you from what i read, so if hes abusive, leave him.
if your country lets women or men be in abusive relationships and shames them for going out of it, then its a shit country. Leave your husband.

where do you live?

2 Likes

Thanku so much for taking the time to reply to me. I will try to do that tmrw.

Its okay for men to cheat beat up women what not but if a woman does that then they can even be beaten to death.

where do you live that this behaviour is acceptable? im genuinely curious

Do you have access to any form of sheltered living for women and children?

4 Likes

A country in the Pacific.

1 Like

Currently I dont.