Help with undoing a binding

So its been a while since ive done more than lurk here but need some help. Recently people with bindings keep appearing in my life. The one im tackling now is anchored to her 3rd eye and she describes it as:

“A bubble that forms to the outside of my aura that will not allow energy to easily leave a 1 foot circular radius around me. My aura can be dulled to anyone not sensitive people outside of this radius until they enter it.”

Any idea where to start with this?

2 Likes

“Mem Tzadic Resh, a good name and aspect of god to invoke for breaking binding. I would etch this name on a pillar candle and with black twine 33 times set on a mirror with sigil created to enhance you and their personal energy,
surrounded by a crystal grid. Get some myrrh resin ot sandalwood and have her place a few drops od her blood and hair in side of. Container for now. Have the charcoal lit and then both get in gnosis deeply. Repeat with authority above name unwinding twine off candle 33 times. She needs to expand her aura and focus on chakras looking for black cords and when she finds them, charcoal wich is hot and ready, place incense resin with blood, after she feels confident in all black cords being cut, burn her hair and, then dealers choice. Send dispelled energy away, open up cosume it, make it yours, or write a curse to keep hook in the sender, and syphon them dry and fuck their life up like the Wu tang Klan, I’m that guy. This has worked for me in past.

6 Likes

Here’s a awesome unbinding method which can be used for removing any binding.

Take a shower if possible take a salt bath it works best.
Lay down a white clean towel on the floor, lay out four white candles.

Meditate on the flowing water off the shower or the still water in the bath. Feel the light within the water the cleansing properties rise to the surface becoming white bright light.

As you clean yourself visualise brown dust like energy float off you. As you do this visualise the light sink into the pores of you’re skin absorbing it. Inhale and exhale the negativity and keep doing it as you cleanse yourself.

Once done and glowing step out of the bath/shower backwards feeling a resistance snapping from a rope. Stand on the white towel and visualise from the white towel a beacon of astral light. Above you it’s connected to a golden orb, which is the soul force.
The light which flows through the realm of extroverted soul.

Pull that light in feeling pure, feel the empowerment and say.

“All bindings are annihilated, all chains are broken, the links are disintegrated by the powers that be. Free I am rising from the ashes as the immortal Pheonix”.

Feeling a fire within you, you’re power returning, you’re spirit of freedom.
Allow you’re body to air dry too.

14 Likes

You can also find someone who knows how to scan and break binds, direct magic works just as well as indirect (evocations and ritual work)

2 Likes

We may have to try yours freyja. It sounds like it could help. I aprecciate the help kendall but all the simpler breakings like that that we have tried resulted in failure or the “bubble” feeling tighter.

1 Like

Thank you, but Kendall’s probably works like a frieght train with someone at his level that can pull up energy and focus the way he can. Just reading his post, I was like, this guy doesn’t eff around and projects fast and far. Diffenent methods for different paths. Mine might be too simple for someone like Kendall, or to much busy work for an advanced chaoist, who would just sigil, charge, release. It’s all what can get the most focus on intent and building of energy. I felt a pull to this for you and your client.

2 Likes

Its more of we dont know for sure who put it on her. We theorize it was her grandfather who did it to protect her or try stopping her from this path, we are pretty sure he used to practice then ran to christianity. And when we try things like that its resistent to it. It leaves us unsure how to proceed as the only lead we have if it was him was a ring he willed to her that was supposed to be given on her 18th birthday. She is now 20 and her grandmother refuses to honor his wishes making her suspect its the key. We are having to work with a lot of uncertainties which i hate doing…

2 Likes

Well my first question for you is what color is the bubble? I’ve experienced a similar binding but I don’t want to send you down the wrong path.

The way I broke mine was through the “Sacred Fire Ceremony” of the Druids. It involves placing your hand inside of a fire though… So I didn’t want to suggest it without at least some more information on what’s been happening since you were bound.

Do you have any specific “WTF” moments that you can share or is it too personal?

Also, Kendall’s method will definitely work if it is a binding that was placed on your by negative energy or influence. It could probably work for other methods as well. I’ve never personally tried what he said but the brown dust floating off of you reminds me of The Veil Meditation from Sanguine Library way back in the day.

https://thefourwinds.com/blog/the-shaman-and-relationships/fire-ceremony/ This ritual is not known for cleansing but it is known to do amazing things with the right energy and focus.

2 Likes

Ill ask her for more info on color. As for whats been happening since she has been bound… She is pretty sure she was bound before ever starting her path. Like it was done to try keeping her away from magick and witchcraft. But it doesnt stop her justs dulls her and keeps her 3rd eye closed fairly tightly.

2 Likes

Was she raised Christian or Catholic?
Baptisms have had that affect on some people I know.
They didn’t get rid of it until they renounced from their perceived dogmas.

3 Likes

My mom went from LHP to Pentecostal. I had to invoke blasphemy and then created a golum of sorts, to torment anyone or anything opposing my free will and to send madness and tormented thoughts to any unapproved etheric cords, forcibly and violently, back to its source. It worked, spiritual and physically cut her from my life. For me, getting to the point of understanding no-one that truly loves you tries to bind your free will. Then I was free. Blasphemy gave me the point of no return mentally. The rest followed. Just what worked for me. But I had a bit more hatred after a nine month forced exorcism at the age of 13. Ironically, I never wanted to follow this path until then. Thanks church of god. Lol

4 Likes

She said the color is a transparent grey. She was raised christian but not in a church. As far as i know no baptism. She renounced her belief years ago but not openly. Her family still thinks of her as a good little christian girl not knowing she has fully embraced magick.
Oof. Church of god sucks. I was one of them before i found my path. Luckily i had kept it hidden and even masqueraded as a prophet to keep them off my ass.

5 Likes

She could be experiencing ties of fear to her family.
She could also be experiencing a binding from a family member who said a specific prayer towards her. The thing people forget is Christianity is loosely based off of witchcraft, so some of the prayers really do what they’re supposed to do.

I would go with what Kendall said and if that doesn’t work, I would look into performing the Sacred Fire Ritual. You’ll need at least 3 people to do it successfully and have her as the center. It’s not really “releasing” a bind as much as it is accepting the bind you were born with.

It’s not specific to my binding’s color though so I would go with Kendall first for sure.

1 Like

Well we will have to wait on even trying that ritual since our make shift coven is at 3 counting her and the other guy is bound worse than her… I do wonder why bound witches are all i seem to attract

2 Likes

I don’t want to go too far off topic of the original question since I used to have a habit of doing that… but it sounds like you might have some healer aspects to you. shrugs

Best bet would just to start with Kendall’s ritual / techniques he wrote and also work on accepting that the bind may be nothing more than a sub-conscious bind to reality. Its usually the hardest one to escape tbh.

1 Like

Meh the ironic part is she is a healer. Im much better with destroying and baneful magick. Guess ill try kendalls and freyjas ideas. If they fail ill use what i learned to craft my own… Hopefully dont have to resort to the druidic one as the only other pagans i know dont really practice and the one i do know who does lives far off and is a little pissed at me atm.

2 Likes

Shoot maybe you can have her work woth Abbadon, and she can heal by consuming and just making it hers…? Keep up updated. Any and all new approaches are the meat and potatoes, for me on this forum. If you want a group ritual, set it up and I’ll be happy ro join.

1 Like

Woth, when you haven’t caffeinated, dreamt of Thoth, but meant to type with. :wink:

1 Like

Ill definitely keep you updated. Idk if she would be open to working with abbadon yet. She hasnt tried evocation yet

1 Like

You never know. I had a client turn friend who was mild Christian, and has now invoked Belial as a protector and teacher. Her family hates me, but she’s getting a peaceful life, her children are no longer scared in their home. Just sayin.

1 Like