Help with undoing a binding

She is still a bit scared of evocation. Im working her through it bit by bit

2 Likes

Could use a few more fine tued details. Ex. For how long? How it has reacted to what? Even if it seems minor or insignificant. For sometime the things we write off can be very helpful.

Have a few ideas swerlimg around but. Just knowing a tad bit more might help solidify some of my more unconventional (outside the box) ideas.

1 Like

Well we are working under the assumption that it was placed on her before she turned 12 as thats when the suspected person died. Its very resilient but flexible. She can still cast but very dulled so she turns inward and what ive said about the 3rd eye. When i probe it the bubble flexes and returns quickly to its previous form. If she tries to channel to much energy at once it contains it and then restricts closer to her making it harder for her to focus. Energy can get in fairly easily as i have given her energy to try helping open her eye. As it flexes it causes a headache centered around the 3rd eye. She was able to temporarily releave the headache and begin opening her 3rd eye while meditating and mostly submerged in water.

1 Like

Slight update. The binding is tightening rather quickly since she did the water thing. She said it feels like it just around her head.

1 Like

Fuck that guy, here are some Baneful sigils to consume an ememy’s curse and offer them to Belial and Erskigal, I made for a rapey magician who ended up killing himself and appatently gifted these to you. Thank you dead guy. Get pissed, charge and use. I’ll make new ones.

I’d put this in a circle and put some person sigils in with it. Then be done with this. Power from them is just creating fear, if he was that powerful
A. Life would be even better then fall to shit.
B. She’d be mad and or suicidal.
Don’t even doubt that a day old servitor or an old astral trip to higher self town, couldn’t yank these cords out so hard, the caster feels his spleen rip. Do not even think about it after you do it. Think shits take more work than this wanker. Then go do something fun, like create a warhammer universe and make a servitor named Asteroth. Have him get you some shitty beers, carnitas and sinoritas with trust funds and, daddy issues or watch a documentary on physics, whatever. Her too, she may be feeding the victim role as she’s been for so long. Bye, Felicia. That’s gotta be her attitude. Good luck.

1 Like

Ok im a bit confused as to what you mean?

I sent you sigils I made to kill magical works for a guy, who killed himself before i could use them. I suggested using them, in a circle format or just one, if you wanted. They are intended to travel back, pull cords, bind them and take their magical signature of any current targets. Just feel like she is afraid, it’s counter productive. Dude binding her is not master wizard, she would either be dead or life would get super great, just to be destroyed. Do whatever you are gonna do then do anything but wonder if it worked. Thats not knowing , that doubt is what kept her from having last working be effective. Do it, know it, forget it. That’s all. Just offered some sigils you could do real quick and bw done with this. Meh, I thought I’d offer.

Ah well the binder has been dead for 8 years so cursing him is quite literally beating a dead horse. After talking with her she surprised me and is going with the abbadon route and will just try consuming it.

1 Like

Ha well, yeah game changer.

Ok well, if what she tries dosen’t help, I have come up with something that should work. The only catch is for it to be 100% successful, bolth of you need to have a 100% complete trust in your abilities. Any, and I mean any monicur of dought can and most likely will cause this not to work at all.

So please keep us up to date with the out come.

If you need it afterwards, I will give you the walkthrough of my plan.

This solution is made by me. You will not find it in any book. (That is unless someone has thought to experiment with the same concept this has inspired in me.)