Help with tortured dog

I am sorry for what happened. I wish you strength and comfort.

6 Likes

My goodness I’m so sorry this happened to you I love animals I for one don’t know if the ones I call can save him I’ve had plenty of near death experience with my animals and bring them back to health…

Broken bones are an easy thing to fix you just make a splint if it’s a wound that’s cut open see it up if you know how it will hurt him but save him in the long run the skin and fur will grow back in time so no worries there

I wanted to be a vet when I was young so I studied vet books I’d get from my mom or the library.

Other then that if you feel so bent up on letting him go… Call hekate she will give him the peace he deserves

3 Likes

Any update? How is the med student doing

1 Like

I can send u a spell, to punish the person who did it. U nit need the name, just focus and will to get tat person back, pm and i send to u

2 Likes

Fine, it’s better and alive. The student got the medical instruments & medications and did the best he could do, line up/clean the bones, disinfect, sew… We are in the process of keeping the wounds clean and healing in the coming days. We also identify the attacker.

9 Likes

Ok. I was just helping, just update us in forum.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva

I would recommend taking it to a vet.

2 Likes

Thanks.
There’s a person who are preparing something as well, but she need the space just for her, and i trust fully in her

3 Likes

Can I try something for dog as well? I’m a vet tech my trade and I am
Pretty OK with healing magick. I have seen many dogs get hit by a car (kinda like the injuries yours have) and make full recoveries. A lot of their fight and will comes from their owners too.

7 Likes

OP said they can’t afford it.

1 Like

Okay! Then I’m sorry.

Yes, thanks
Pm?

Yes! You can totally pm me. I want to try to help with magick since I can’t physically.

4 Likes

Hecate, Anubis, Cerberus, Fenris.
And I would also use these same deities to take horrific vengeance on the beings who harmed your furchild

4 Likes

Ares is also related to dogs and a good alternative if you gonna take revenge.

4 Likes

This is why people need fences…

2 Likes

Ah yes, Ares is fabulous at vengeance

2 Likes

You should wish death upon that persons child.

2 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy:

Azazemil will help

1 Like