Help with tortured dog

My dog ​​was tortured last night. He can barely bleed and one his legs are totally skinned, while the bones are broken. He just came home to die with us, although my “family” still has hope but no money for sacrifice him. My head is not in the place I should have, don’t think I could perform an evocation, but i’ll try. What Gods or Goddesses could I contact to know that he’ll be fine once he closes his eyes?

I am so sorry this happened. The spirits I can think of is Hecate. Dogs are her familiars. They are sacred to her.
Angels, you can call Archangel Ariel ( she looks after animals).
These are the first that come to mind. Both can cross the animal spirit over to the other side.
Sending you courage and strength, friend.

4 Likes

Lookup how to do home slaughtering such as smallhold farmers do, and get an extremely sharp knife or razor, slit his throat if necessary. You cannot let him die of the wounds if he came home to die. I have had to put animals down and they reach a point where they want to die, and it is your responsibility to let them pass peacefully.

14 Likes

I have no words. This is truly awful.

7 Likes

Try to call on Anubis. I am sure he will hear you, even now. You don’t need any fancy things for that.
Can’t you call on a vet to come to your home, helping with euthanization? I don’t know where you live but these “home visits” (some of them weren’t in shape to be transported anymore) had the cost of roughly 80 bucks for each. The injection shouldn’t be too pricey, maybe the home visit would add up

8 Likes

This so horrible. I’m truly sorry. You could write a petition to Santa Muerte with an offering of fruit and candles. I’m so sorry, Susanne.

2 Likes

We got something. A young medical student is attending him right now.

7 Likes

I am sorry for what happened. I wish you strength and comfort.

6 Likes

My goodness I’m so sorry this happened to you I love animals I for one don’t know if the ones I call can save him I’ve had plenty of near death experience with my animals and bring them back to health…

Broken bones are an easy thing to fix you just make a splint if it’s a wound that’s cut open see it up if you know how it will hurt him but save him in the long run the skin and fur will grow back in time so no worries there

I wanted to be a vet when I was young so I studied vet books I’d get from my mom or the library.

Other then that if you feel so bent up on letting him go… Call hekate she will give him the peace he deserves

3 Likes

Any update? How is the med student doing

1 Like

I can send u a spell, to punish the person who did it. U nit need the name, just focus and will to get tat person back, pm and i send to u

2 Likes

Fine, it’s better and alive. The student got the medical instruments & medications and did the best he could do, line up/clean the bones, disinfect, sew… We are in the process of keeping the wounds clean and healing in the coming days. We also identify the attacker.

9 Likes

Ok. I was just helping, just update us in forum.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva

I would recommend taking it to a vet.

2 Likes

Thanks.
There’s a person who are preparing something as well, but she need the space just for her, and i trust fully in her

3 Likes

Can I try something for dog as well? I’m a vet tech my trade and I am
Pretty OK with healing magick. I have seen many dogs get hit by a car (kinda like the injuries yours have) and make full recoveries. A lot of their fight and will comes from their owners too.

7 Likes

OP said they can’t afford it.

1 Like

Okay! Then I’m sorry.

Yes, thanks
Pm?

Yes! You can totally pm me. I want to try to help with magick since I can’t physically.

4 Likes