Magick to help dogs in danger

Hello!
Last year my dog died at a veterinary clinic under mysterious circunstances.
It turns out that my dog died because of medical neglect because they were not feeding him. The clinic is under current investigation.
There a few reports on google about other dogs that died on this same clinic by starvation.
These vets are still working and I’m afraid they are killing other dogs in this same way.
The owner of the clinic treats people like shit and made a child that was visiting cry a lot.
What entities can I use to make these people stop hurting these dogs? And expose them for their crimes?
The justice system is not doing anything against them because they have money.

1 Like

Belial

Nemesis.

Anubis.

Hecate

Bau

Archangel Michael.

1 Like

The day my dog died the guy that came from the funerary to take him to the burial ceremony looked a lot like Anubis. Strange that you mentioned this.
Belial came to me in many dreams after my dog passed and said he was going to bring him back.
I saw many references to Hecate few months ago when looking for dog related magick as well.

1 Like

I will suggest this guy, he serves justice to any unjust situation. Doreen Virtue suggests even if you call him for your own personal issues don’t break the law.

3 Likes

My truest and deepest condolences to you. Please take my rage so you can call a entity to protect these innocent creatures and shut that place down for good. I’m fuming just reading this.

3 Likes

Hey I’m a vey tech by training. If you want to DM me some details. I can see what I can do professionally and spiritually. Is this a vets office in the US?

It’s a vet’s office in Brazil.