Help with my situation (Ex back, maybe under a bad spell?)

Hmmm well obviously I’m completely new but it’s going on a month since my ex and I have broken up. I honestly think his new gf used some type of prayer (she’s claims to be religious but :roll_eyes:) to get him. We were so cool and friendly and now he treats me like I invented the coronavirus. So I’m reading and trying to decide what spell I want to do. I hate when I’m wronged!!

I had very similar experience with my ex.
Do you want revenge or do you want him back?

Both actually. I’m crazy about him but he has to feel the pain I felt. So I’ve been reading a few books (Magickal Attack, Becoming a Living God etc) and trying to learn. Also working on myself!!

1 Like

Sounds good.
Are you planning to work with any demons?

Yes I believe so. Not sure which one or ones yet.

I worked works few demons so far

Who do you recommend?

I could PN you if you don’t mind to talk about it

Sure!!

So many posts to go through, so sorry if this has been mentioned: do you know if he might be manic? This sounds a little like mania.

I don’t know, I dont have much contact to him anymore so I don’t know how he’s acting at the moment

I apologize, I shouldn’t involve myself with a topic without reading all the posts that came before. Bad manners, do forgive me.

Nooo! I appreciate your post!!
I just wanted to say that I don’t really know anything about his behavior with others at the moment. I just think he really changed.

Sorry, I may be clear out in left field, but try doing a binding spell to cast out his bad personality, and you also could try this too:

A binding spell on his personality? That sounds interesting. I didn’t know I could do that on specific parts of a character

I wish you good blessings, may you have great success, I too am in the same boat with the loss of a lover, hoping to bring her back.

May you be loved.

1 Like

Thank you Kyle!
What have you tried so far?

@Luna, sadly I am in no position to cast spells, I try using LoA threw meditation, but because of this Baptist prison of a household any mention of this could be disasterious untill I am truly free of this hell

Just want to offer some moral support for your Baptist situation. Fierce Christians are low key scary. Hang in there!

1 Like

@Witch Thanks, I am so homesick, I wish I was back on my hometown of vegas

1 Like