Help with my situation (Ex back, maybe under a bad spell?)

Hello everyone! =)

So I searched the Forum for hours now to get answers for my problem and decided to open a thread on my topic to get some answers.

So, the following happened:

My ex-boyfriend and I just signed the contract for a new apartment and were very happy. Suddenly, he changed completly…not only his way of dressing, but also his way of thinking and talking.
Then…he broke up with me all of a sudden, said, “He was not good for me” etc and immidiatly started a new relationship with another girl, to whom he seems obsessed with, but tries to hied this obsession from his mother.
At first I thought, its just my sad mind that told me, that something is wrong with him - but until now, several people, who know him very well, have reached out to me, telling me, that they are really worried about him.
He also did a lot of strange things after the break up, also lost his job (although it seems he solved that problem).
He was completle cold and unfair to me after the break up.

No I need help…
What would be the best way to do?

I would like to cast a love spell…but I also red in this forum, that a lot of people had success with demons like Santa Muerte or Sallos.
Do you think I should also do a break-up spell on them? I didnt find a good one yet or any success stories…
And should I “heal” him somehow, if he is really under the influence of that other girl maybe?

I feel really desperated. I dont know what happened during the last month…he is a completly different person and everyone is worried but nobody can really talk to him.

I hope somebody has some good advice =)
Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m not an expert but here are my thoughts:
I have seen lots of folks seeking help from Sallos and Dantalion as it pertains to love. I myself have sought assistance from Sallos, and plan to try speaking with Dantalion as well. You could try an evocation with either, or consider performing a Petition Spell addressed to one or the other, depending on how they fit the needs you’re looking for. From everything I’ve read on the forums, it seems that Sallos may be more helpful in terms of swaying emotion, affecting someone’s heart, whereas Dantalion could offer more assistance in affecting someone’s mind and mentality, helping to change their thoughts regarding you. Anyone reading this, please correct me if I’m wrong! I need to learn too :smile:
I think the most critical thing I have learned about love spells of any sort is you need to let go of any desire for a particular result. Of course you put in the effort to maintain some kind of connection with this other person, but you need to be able to let go of lusting after results, you need to resolve yourself to accepting that things will work out the way they’re meant to. You have to let go of caring whether they end up yours or not. I feel it’s safe to say that’s extremely difficult, especially when it comes to love, but you must mentally fortify yourself and resolve yourself to being at peace with what will come to pass. From what I have gathered, holding onto those feelings of wanting them back, or of wanting to see some kind of results, it can all damage the magick surrounding the love spells you utilize.

2 Likes

This looks like a crisis/breakdown to me. Take a second to think that maybe there was no magic involved.

1 Like

Hello Rey!

Of course, that is what I think! I think he broke down for some reason and his friend and his mother say, he is manipulated by that girl as well (not by magic).
But still I wonder, if I could help him somehow with any magic.

1 Like

Ja, the “letting go” part seems also very complicated to me.
Also, I don’t really fully understand how that works, because if you love someone - of couse you think about that person and want him/her back. So I wonder what’s okay and what’s “too much”.

But is working with demons really like a love spell?

Did you have any success with Sallos yet and may I ask you how you called him?

I thuoght about looking at his sigel, calling him and waiting for some signs.
Should I offer him something the first time I call him?
I red some people do it later.

Well, as it was put to me, can you pine after them and still be ok whether you end up with them or not? It does seem almost paradoxical, because as you said (and I said too), of course you think about them and want them back. But the more you fret over it and the more you pine after certain results, the more the magick is interfered with. You have to resolve yourself to being ok with the outcome, whatever it may be, trust in the spirit or demon and just let go. Which, once again, I understand is extremely difficult. But as someone else said to me, hopefully intention counts for something, so if you make the effort and do your best to let go, then I don’t think a moment of weakness will shoot your chances.
No, working with a demon isn’t necessarily like a love spell, I mean you can work with a demon for all kinds of things. But when it comes to love and you’re seeking a demon’s help, through everything I’ve read I have consistently seen that the best thing you can do is trust in the demon, trust that things will work out how they are supposed to, and let it go.
As for my working with Sallos, I sent him a petition spell at about 2AM on 1/1. I burned a red candle for him, meditated on his sigil while calling out to him, then read my petition aloud to him 13 times (the number 13 has special significance to my family and me outside of anything spiritual or religious). After, I cut myself, bled over my petition, then burned it using the flame of the candle. I asked Sallos to assist me within one month, so it’s too early to say I’ve had success, but I’ll know by the end of January.
A petition spell is very basic and easy, so perfect for an amateur like me. It’s not as binding as some other things, but still allows you a chance to practice and form a basic relationship or at least get introduced to certain demons and see how they can come through for you.
I will be performing an evocation to Dantalion and a petition spell to him after midnight tonight. I’d be happy to let you know how everything goes, both with Sallos and Dantalion.
If you’re wanting to contact and work with Sallos, you could try an evocation or a petition spell as well and see what kind of results you get.
One thing that is also important to remember is that the spirit or demon can’t do everything on their own. If you’re looking for love and requesting Sallos’s help, you still have to put your own effort in, too. You’ve still got to talk to this person, be their friend, just be cool about it and let it be, and let Sallos do his thing

4 Likes

Hello Zeeburrito,

thank you for your reply!

I would really much appreaciate it if you would tell me how things go for you!
I red that Sallos and Dantalion work very good together, so I might ask them two for help as well! (Also because of the love and mind-differences you explained). Have to find out more about Dantalion first though.

How long should we wait between contacts to different demons?
Did you notice Sallos was there and how did you notice?
How long does your evocations or petition spells usally take? I mean how long are you medidationg etc?

Talking to that person is really hard for me right now, as he is so different and cold. And also he doesnst really want to talk to me (although we had no fight at all).
I hope Sallos can make him feel his love for me again, break up with that other girl and come back to me for a good conversation.

1 Like

If you search ‘Dantalion tips’, you should find a wonderful article that explains who Dantalion is very well. I have it bookmarked, so I will tag you in it (difficult to share the link here directly as I’m on mobile and my phone sucks lol).
I’m not sure there’s an exact timeframe to wait between contacting demons, just when you are feeling ready mentally and physically. Although I have read it’s best to only contact one demon each day (hence why I contacted Sallos on 1/1 and will contact Dantalion on 1/3).
I cannot say for certain that I knew Sallos was there, as I am still rather new, and my ability to sense presences around me is not honed well yet. I will say, however, that I did notice when calling out to him and reading my petition, the flame of the candle was wisping around and toward me. This, I feel, was a sign that he was there, though like I said, I can’t be 100% like someone with a more heightened spiritual awareness could be. That boils down to one of those trust factors too, though. As it was explained to me, once the petition was burned, it’s like when you sent a letter in the mail to Santa when you were younger. You know Santa got your letter, and now you just have to be patient and wait for him to bring you what you’ve asked for.
My petition spell to Sallos took about an hour. I meditated on his sigil and called out his name in 13 sets of 13, then read the petition aloud 13 times. As I mentioned, this number has significance to me, and it felt right to use it in this occasion. Dantalion’s number is 9, and therefore I will be utilizing that number, however I am expecting the process to take longer with him as I will be doing an evocation first, then reading him my petition spell.
I understand how hard it can be to talk to the person, but like I said, in my opinion you’ve got to make the effort and try. The person I am hoping Sallos and Dantalion help me with has been cold and detached with me too, never really wants to talk much or anything though we didn’t fight either. She has pulled away very hard. But I won’t give up on trying to at least talk to her and let her know that I still seek her friendship, and I trust that Sallos and Dantalion will do the rest as it is meant to be. Sallos may be able to help you in getting your love interest back, but once you have asked him for his help, it’s best to let go and resolve yourself to the fact that things will turn out however they’re meant to, whether it’s ultimately what you want or not. Sometimes, if things don’t end up how we want them to, it’s only because an even better door is about to open, and you have to trust that Sallos, or Dantalion, or anyone else you choose to work with will help guide you to where you are meant to be

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the tag!

I talked to Sallos and I think he heard me. When I burned my petitition it burned very fast. Unfortunatly I didnt sense anything but I red in this forum that the spirits always hear you, no matter if you feel them or not - because it’s just because WE are not able to sense them, but they are there and hear us.
I have a lot of trust in Sallos as he helped so many people here in this forum and I hope he will also help me. So I know, I have to try to let go. But I think Sallos also knows how much I want my wish to come true.

Right now I feel that the person wouldnt even answer me if I would tell him my feelings or so… everything is so strange. I hope for some very positive changes! I don’t have the strength right now to get hurt again.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have also read that they always hear you, and I think it’s a good sign your petition burned quickly. I think Sallos knows how much you want your petition to work, just as he does mine. But yes, now is the time to let go, trust in him, and focus your mind elsewhere. I will be hoping for the best for you, and let me know how things work out for you as well!

I will!

I just have to learn to not feel so desperated. It’s so hard!

1 Like

It really is hard, and I struggled with those feelings for quite some time. I have decided to cast off the desperation though and trust in Sallos and Dantalion. They know what my heart wants, but I trust they will help all of this turn out the way it was meant to. If you are ever feeling like it’s too much and need someone to talk to, you can always reach out to me. I’m available just about anytime and I’m always willing to be an open ear for friends

2 Likes

Oh thank you! That is so nice of you! =)
I am here for you as well if you want to talk!

I put a lof of hope in this demons and I hope I don’t make any mistakes. I think that I need their help.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s kind of you as well. I think placing hope and belief in them is exactly what you should do, and trust that they won’t let you down. I know I need their help too, but I believe they’ll come through for both of us exactly how we need it

Yes, they will help us!
I am very exited to see the first signs.

1 Like

So I talked to Sallos & Dantalion and I think Dantalion visited me last night.

I was sleeping and woke up a few times at night. The last time I heard a noise as if someone put a book on my cupboard and then noises as if someone was in the room. (I was completely alone).
I was half a sleep but said welcome to Dantalion and thanked him for the sign.

I think that’s a good sign that he heard me and helps me :slight_smile:

No message from Sallos yet though

Hmn maybe Sallos visited me and not Dantalion. I thought it was him because of the book sound… not sure.

But right now it seems like he’s getting even closer with that girl…

Hey @zeeburrito
How are you?

How is your work going so far? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Lunia :slightly_smiling_face:
Things are alright for me so far, just taking things a day at a time and working on being the best version of me that I can be.
One thing I will say is that after my petition spell to Sallos, and continuing after evoking Dantalion and petitioning him, I’ve been having some really vivid dreams. I’m not normally much of a dreamer, and even when I do dream, I don’t tend to remember them. But I’ve had like 3 or 4 really intense, vivid dreams over the past week which have stuck with me, which I find interesting. Not entirely sure what it means or if it’s even related at all.
I evoked Dantalion last Friday, and on Saturday I spent some time talking to him through tarot. Yesterday, one of my family members was talking about how they found a dandelion growing in the cold and dead of January, which I also found interesting. So we shall see. I feel confident that Dantalion is wanting to help me out, so I’m just letting him do his thing and focusing on myself in the meantime.
How are things going for you? I saw from your last post it seems the guy you like might be getting closer to the other girl. Any changes or other developments?

1 Like

Everything is worse then before now. We had a fight and he can’t talk to me in a normal way.
I don‘t understand it… I had the feeling the demons would help me.