Help with my situation (Ex back, maybe under a bad spell?)

I think when it comes to love, even when working with demons, spirits, etc., you can’t expect it to just be a nice, smooth path from start to finish. Just because things are a little rocky now doesn’t mean they aren’t helping you, but I would encourage you to keep your faith in them and believe in your heart that they will help you. Your intention and trust will mean a lot in the situation

2 Likes

So something strange happened in the last day…

I did some spell work, talked to demons…and as I said…things went worse. He said some very mean things and threatened me.

But a few days ago, all of a sudden, my ex-boyfriend sent me two very friendly text messages when we talked about stuff we had to organize. It was TOO friendly somehow. And he send me a message like “Alright : )” - with that smiley. He didnt send me a single smiley since the break up.
Also he deleted the pictures of him and the new girl and she deleted her comlete profil.

I dont know what to think…what happend? Is he planing something or has something really changed?

I really hope everything worked and they broke up and he sees me with his heart again! I try not do doubt.

What about you @zeeburrito ? How are you?

Sometimes things have to go really bad to be great again :wink: don’t overthink it, let it happen and then when you get what you want think about how to keep it

2 Likes

The good thing is, I feel so much better as when I first entered this forum.
It seems like the demons already helped me to feel better and become myself again. I am not lustig for results - I could live without him. But it would be so perfect if my work would be succesful. =)

2 Likes

Hey, sorry to take forever getting back to you. Things have been pretty rough here for me, nothing is really going as I would have hoped. I’m just trying to hold on and let things be, and see how it all unfolds going forward. I figure there’s got to be some kind of point to everything, even if I can’t see it right now

I am so sorry to hear that!
Do you still talk to the demons?

I met my ex today as he picked his stuff up and it was okay but I am so sad now. I feel like I am losing patience although I know I have to be. But I am not sure if the demons even want to help me… although it seems like it works a little already. But I don’t know so many things I would want to know to get a feeling if my spells work. But I try to trust.
I just wanted him to hold me in his arms when I saw him.

@Lunia Any update?

Not sure. I don’t really know anything. He talks to me more nicely… but just Smalltalk about things we had to talk about.
I don’t know what’s with this dumb other girl - but they unfollowed each other on Instagram. But the next day he deleted his profile so I don‘t know…
I hope Asmodeus helped me and they finally broke up!
Now I think about talking to Sallos and Amon again and ask them for help.

So how much time it took to give you a result? 1 month after the petition?

I talked to him again in February - after that it was just a few days I think

Problem is I don’t really now their status.

Can I pm you?

Sure!

I’m currently in a similar situation and wish everyone the best.

1 Like

Thank you! For you too, Noobla!
If you want to share something, we would appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm well obviously I’m completely new but it’s going on a month since my ex and I have broken up. I honestly think his new gf used some type of prayer (she’s claims to be religious but :roll_eyes:) to get him. We were so cool and friendly and now he treats me like I invented the coronavirus. So I’m reading and trying to decide what spell I want to do. I hate when I’m wronged!!

I had very similar experience with my ex.
Do you want revenge or do you want him back?

Both actually. I’m crazy about him but he has to feel the pain I felt. So I’ve been reading a few books (Magickal Attack, Becoming a Living God etc) and trying to learn. Also working on myself!!

1 Like

Sounds good.
Are you planning to work with any demons?

Yes I believe so. Not sure which one or ones yet.