Help with my dreams

Hello everyone, I will try to keep my port as short as possible. My name is Nataliia, and I started to feel a strong attraction to witchcraft when I was 17 years old (I am 35 now). My mother used to bring me some witchcraft books, mainly about djinn in different languages (I speak 3). When I was 23 years old, some weird things started to happen. I am not Muslim, but I was living in the Middle East, a Muslim country. I began having dreams about being in a crowd, like in a mall or shopping center, on the street, and so on. In these dreams, one of the people would exhibit symptoms of being possessed, and I would approach them and recite verses from the Quran (which I usually don’t know in real life) to order the djinn to leave their body. This exact same dream continued for about 5 years.

Then I got married and had my daughter. After I had my child, I started to have new, strange dreams. This time, I would see a shadow trying to harm my baby and my husband. In these dreams, I would always protect them and command the entity (the shadow) to leave. These dreams continued for about 6 months. Then, I had a final dream of a very beautiful lady floating above me (in the dream, I was lying in my bed). I had never seen anyone with such beauty; it was breathtaking. She whispered to me, “You caused harm to us, but we forgive you.” Afterward, I found myself in an amazing green garden and woke up.

A couple of years later, I got divorced and left the country. I had a dream of myself working on my laptop, and suddenly, an invisible door appeared (it was invisible but had the outline of water reflection). A tall man came and told me I needed to go with him. He looked like a human but had a weird, ugly face, maybe a little more distorted than a normal human. I went with him, and it was as if I found myself in another universe. I saw many kids running around, all with the same ugly face as that man. He took me to a room where I saw an old lady who told me, “Bring me the silver coins.” I asked, “What silver coins?” She replied, “There are silver coins in your room; go and bring them.” I had no idea what she was talking about. The same man then took me back to my room. I opened my bedside table, and I found some silver coins. He took me back to her, she took the coins from me, and said, “We will always be here for you.”

All the dreams stopped at this point. Please keep in mind that I didn’t perform any Djinn-related spells in the past, and I have no idea how or when I may have caused harm, if at all. Does anyone have any ideas or can explain these dreams to me?

Thank you.

Dreams are best interpreted by the receiver, because the combination of symbolism and metaphor in them are unique to you and very personal. Like "ugly faces’ probably doesn’t mean to me what it means to you, and may not even be an important part of the dream. A lot of the way things are represents are attempts by your own subconscious to explain to you what it saw, but it can only do that using the framework found in memories.

Something else you can do is use the trance state to go back into the dream, move around in it and consciously ask the parts of it, inanimate and animate, what they represent, if they are external spirits or parts of you or a memory you have etc.

Sine this forum is all about DIY magick, We have some tutorials about that and book recommendations on hw to here:

1 Like

@Natalia2010 im guessing the first dream when you tried to exorcise the djinn with quranic verses are when you tried to harm them.

They forgave you and are probably now your djinn guardians. So to mend the relationship with them offering them silver and incense i suppose will help you re connect with them in a positive way rather than following the abrahamic methods.

1 Like