Help with choosing an Occult path going forward

Hi all,

Because, of an underlying mental health issues I’m almost ten years on psych meds.

Now, I had about four hospitalizations in a psych hospital and about four others in an internal medicine ward of a general hospital.

All in all, been six times on the doorsteps of Death: about three times in intensive care, because of my body’s reaction to the psych meds I was getting…

From my research, I found than parallel to the Tree Of Life, there is one of Death. Now this is confirmed by my subjective experience. Each time I returned from the brink, I was objectively more dead, e.g.: no heart beat after the first and second EKG…

Subjective feeling of physical, emotional mental and spiritual numbness…

But, after a while, I felt like I was absorbing physical solar energy and becoming more sharp I also started succeeding feeding off the holy land - taking its psychic energy and filling my depleted reserves… like having a “burning” sensation in both of my heels…

I wanna know this:
How do you find out which forms of Magick are safe for someone in my shoes?

Where should I start my Ascent - I have ample experience and successes in Necromancy and Earth Magick, not systematically, based on a book or a Guru,
But based on ceremonies I invented for myself…

How important is intellect to a successful Magical career?

If I don’t want to draw the line between the Mundane and the Occult, but wanna use Magick to get real world results: less interested in Love and more in Capital acquisition - divised a ceremony which got me ~₪45, and channeled and invoked King Mammon and felt successful, but no tangible money in the bank from that…

Worked a sales job - got about ten people willing to pay, but not a single sale got through…

Had “Grounding”, monetary troubles all my life, but was 90% of the time able to finish the month successfully…

All throughout my life had people trying to steal my money…

:heart:

2 Likes

Magick if properly applied can solve alot of the problems you described, especially with regards to money related issues.

If I were you I’d start with the basics of ritual magick and I’d definitely look into hermetic philosophy and practice. In particular the book initiation into hermetics by franz Bardon. This is extremely helpful in building a strong Magician from entry level up.

3 Likes

The suggestion above, and Advanced Magick For Beginners by Alan Chapman.

But honestly, its best you go slow after all you wrote, for your own good. Good luck

5 Likes

Thanks…

2 Likes

@Nir666 my reccomendation to you would be to do a reading to figure out your talents/abities and use that as a base. Then do readings on what blocks you have in each chakra. What blocks you have towards money? What blocks you have towards acquiring money? Learn energy work for healing and manipulation of energy for things like vampirism. Work with your intuition and 3rd eye. Practice seeing spirits and stuff. VKs website has a ton of free rituals as well so its a good resource. Energy work by Robert Bruce is good. Cyndi Dale’s book on chakras is very good as well.

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

Just now I saw a hooded Creature howering over me.

All of my Chakras are in overdrive,
Especially the upper ones - starting with the Throat one:
It’s hit or miss - I either see too much or nothing at all…

I’m overwhelmed by the Spirit World…

Thanks.
:blue_heart:Nir666

1 Like

Also, Mammon doesn’t hand money out and when he does its just petty change. Mammon likes to make you work for it. He’ll start by helping you break any mental barrier in regards to money first. Then he’ll tech you how to handle money. Then how to move money. Then how to create abundance of money. And philosophy to show you that when it comes to money you can’t make emotional and rash decisions. He taught me that when it comes to money you need to have a mental state of a psychopath. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Duchess

All hail Mammon!

3 Likes

Start working on your lower chakras to bring out you kundalini. So that way you can balance and empower yourself. Try blackening your chakras as well. It will help.

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

I think I’m having a moderate success with that…
My sacral, was always my strongest, and now I really try to work on the Earth one.

The problem is how to gauge real progress?

1 Like

May I suggest The Pathnotes of an American Ninja Master?

He has a clear cut way of raising Kundalini in fairly short amount of time without including dogmatic stuff of east.

2 Likes

I appreciate all your help, really,
Thank you.

I will have to decide on the order of my work.

The most important thing for me now is gaining Capital, to be physically secure…

2 Likes

One thing Franz Bardon taught his students was the idea that the Magician should handle mundane concerns with mundane means, and spiritual matters with spiritual means.

In essence he was saying if you want material things than work a job, make investments, ect.

I don’t subscribe to this view myself fully though magick can definitely assist a person in gaining financial goals and there’s nothing wrong with it.

I brought that up just to give you something to think on and to present an alternative point of view.

Regards

3 Likes

Cheers.

1 Like

I understand, it should come first and foremost. Thats cool. We got that covered too.

Here is a method that includes pretty luch zero dangers.

But you must find a steady source of income, suppose you could start with a ritual for opportunity increase, find a job, and then gradually raise your paycheck via magick.

3 Likes

Perhaps Michael Ford’s Ahrimanic Yoga: Kundalini and Luciferian Magick…

2 Likes

I find good jobs easily,
But the problem is succeeding and persevering in them…

5 Likes

@Nir666 Then maybe you should sit down and figure what you want to do with your life or what you enjoy doing that you could make a career out of. Then ask for help from the spirits to make it happen. They will guide you to different opportunities to either get the money you need or the skill set. Sometimes even a vague idea helps because its something you can build on. Maybe ask to know your souls purpose for this lifetime. I believe your purpose will have a lot to do with your skill set.

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

I have schizoaffective disorder, depression, and OCD. I understand where you are coming from. You have a few options.

1. Pay someone else to do magic for you.
  2. You can pray. It doesn’t matter who you pray to but stick with one spirit or god/goddess.
  3. Avoid both evocation and invocation.