Help with an Ex who's out to destroy you

I need help with this situation. If anyone can, plz help me stop the craziness my ex is causing in our lives. It’s bad enough to rhe point I feel like id be okay using baneful Magick to stop him. All suggestions are welcome. Whats the best way to deal with this?

2 Likes

I mean if you wanna make him go away from your life without hurting him, You can do a freezer spell . If you wanna be baneful lot then

4 Likes

Can I DM you?

I’d suggest binding your ex to keep them out of your life.

1 Like

I have a similar situation and a freezer spell only worked partially.

1 Like

Maybe even though it worked for me pretty well but if you can combine freezer spell with other workings It will have an significant effect.

2 Likes

You can.

This sounds like something I would use too.

What are the safety concerns, repurcussions for the Practitioner?

Could you please elaborate your experiences with this Spirit.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Ive never done a freezer spell. How do u do that?

1 Like

I usually think of safety too before i deal with a new entity. Ive not found much on him just yet, besides comments on BALG. So far, everything ive read paints him as an assasin. Warning i found was be careful, because he kills everyone, even kids. But soon as I read that, a voice quickly reminded me these entities manifest how we expect them to. Kinda like Lilith for example. If you expect she’ll turn ur life upside down if u evoke her, thats what happens. If u have an open mind, n dont expect her to unleash wrath on you, then you don’t have any harm done to u. Idk… im thinking of evoking him tonight, n see what happens tomorrow.

2 Likes

Umm Use :mag: at the top and search for it. You’ll find it.

1 Like

Thank you.

Yes lots of detailed processes on Google as well. They’ll explain it far better than I can.

Do let us know how it went. Thanks.

1 Like

I found this on here. You might find it interesting.

3 Likes

Oh yes and he takes years. This needs to be done ASAP.

Keep me posted on what u find plz. Thank u

1 Like

I’ve posted of my experience with Dra’talon before…he’s quite effective:

5 Likes

Can i DM u?

Sure