I’m being bullied

if it’s no ones business then why did you just tell everyone?

3 Likes

Indeed this is a problem lots of witches experience. Was it enochian? Some currents you shouldn’t give up. When you cut freely your relationship with the spirits they respect your choice. You should bring them back to you and restart with 2 times a week. It musn’t be very elaborated just small 15 - 30 minuts rituals

Bullying is a crime so if is a real problem get help ASAP

3 Likes

I get it al the time it’s testing you to break your chains

1 Like

I truly recomand archangel Michael
Very good at dealing with people :wink: and it will help you too to gain the power and control to deal with them

Best of wishes for you :blush:

10 Likes

Thank you for this information. Since you recommended Dra’Talon he’s been my subject of research.
Do you know if it would be possible to evoke him and to send him after 3 people at once ?

This is a job for a simple binding spell, and/or freezer spell, quick and easy - search here for many variants and pick one you like.

I would not recommend Dra’talon, one of his tortures is that he sends people mad with stress, stressed, crazy people become violent and unpredictable, and you’re in harms way. Dra’talon will not protect you or care about collateral damage. Also he takes years. This is a recipe for a massive fuck up. Like Andras, set him on people that are not near you.

Randoms are harder to affect, you’d be better off with developing a thicker skin and working on your self esteem. Mean people don’t matter, them being mean says a lot about them and nothing about you. Learn how not to take it personally. 3rd-ing Michael as a good recommendation here,or any powerful entity you have a personal relationship with, I like Belial.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for giving me that information, I was a little wary working with him in the first place regarding this situation.

Funny you mention the freezer spell, I decided to do it again, funny thing is I cut hair for a living, and my job is the source of the toxic energy, so I was able to get one of my main targets hair and I did the freezer binding spell with it. I didn’t notice it right away at first but then when I walked into my job and saw him there as he was just about to leave he could barely look at me :smiling_imp:

Crazy how strong a simple freezer spell and the right intent can be.

So far I’ve been working with King Zagan and Michael at once, so far it seems to be effective since I haven’t been bothered really with any nonsense, maybe slight comments from my targets but nothing major.

Thank you again

3 Likes

I found the angels who work best in your situation, you don’t need to do them all, but you can choose a few if you’d like:

Vehuiah: you said there were assholes that were lowering your self esteem, this angel will make you confident and in control

Eladiah: can get rid of negative responses at your workplace

Keliel: works best against those who say false things about you. When your enemies think about you they will experience confusion, making them unwilling to fight you

Yichuiah: when you’re bullied by someone you know and what they plan to do to you, this is the angel to call

Hahahel: this angel will make your bully lack the strength of will to attack you or others

Vevaliah: can destroy or curse them and bring harm to your enemies, or be merciful and bind them. The angel can do that as well

Metzerel: this angel will find ways to get bullies to move away from you so they’re no longer a concern, this might not be your best bet when you only want to calm or subdue your bullies

Mahasiah: can bring peace to your workplace

4 Likes

Sorry if your getting suicidal thoughts, why not try asking help (or pray) to your guardian angels? Hope to hear good news from you !

1 Like

Mitzrael can help you. He will stop bullies. He can be found in The 72 Angels of Magick book by Damon Brand.

But honestly, I’d work on any insecurities you have about your hair loss and sexuality so that you feel better about these things anyway and, on boosting your confidence, so that these people will no longer want to bully you.

I’d also do a return to sender petition to Hayiel - Angelic Sigils, Keys & Calls by Ben Woodcroft has a great ritual for this.

3 Likes

He never said he was personally insecure about those things; it’s other people who are choosing to draw attention to them and being assholes about it, which is just straight up unacceptable. If people can’t control themselves or have the basic decency to not act like overgrown children, then they need to either be mentally reconfigured from the bottom up or destroyed.

3 Likes

Oh wow that’s actually very helpful l. Thank you a lot for that, sometimes I don’t know what I’m looking for or who exactly to reach out to regarding my issues (spiritually)
I’m going to try praying to all over them you listed and I’m going to see if they have any enn’ so can chant to.
Thanks again for reaching out, means a lot :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your suggestions I will give them a shot tonight :pray:t2: :white_heart:

1 Like

Exactly that Feris! Some people choose to act like overgrown children.
I mentioned I accepted my “hair loss” it’s been getting better, but I can see how I can come across insecure about being pansexual.
I work as a barber. I’m sure you can imagine the toxic egotistical masculine energy that is constantly being created in that type of environment. To even come out as something like pansexual is very stigmatized for someone like myself.

A girl I really liked caught wind of fabricated gossip about me liking men and only men. She laughed at me and chimed along with the bull shit.
Then again that’s my fault for going after someone as shallow as her, ya live and you learn.

But I agree with you, how could we enter a part of humanity that’s full of love and oneness and unity if people continue to bash and shame people for simply being human.

They really should be mentally reconfigured or destroyed.

It comes from the book ‘the 72 angels of magick’, I really want to help you out!! So if there’s anything you need and I hope to know about, ask away!

I would consider reading marcus aurelius meditations to help with calming your emotions. The truth is either they are just ignorant or they are buttholes who feel that your a easy target.

Continue to be confident, confident is attractive to human being,they person who speak about your sexuality tell them they way too interested in you if you feel the need to vocalize this , say it confidently look them in the eyes while you do so. People target people who believe them to be doormats.

They bark at you,you simply bark back. I had to do this to a co worker a few times myself she always back paddle when she remember I can be a butthole too.

When one person being bullied it’s a part of life your need to progress pass that point your being judged by the gods not giving too much something your need to pass part of life

Angels of Wrath, it’s a good book for bullies

4 Likes

When calling on Vevavliel, do you mention the names of the bullies to bind, or just say “Bind those oppress me.”?

1 Like

I’m about to order myself a copy, thanks for suggesting