Help with a legal decision falling into my favour! URGENT!

I don’t recommend angels for speed usually, like I said most of the time when I see angels listed it has to do with ensuring a fair legal case and often has a warning not to use if you’ve done any wrong.

1 Like

In this case, I am completely innocent so that is why I had opted for angel Daniel in the first place but without succes

2 Likes

I need to buy pc

But yeah he said that in his book too

2 Likes

are angels more slow than demons? what would be the perfect spell to speed something up?

2 Likes

No one knows that

Iam still looking for death curse
But it is slow

2 Likes

Hmm coulda sworn that was the one that said to strike the lightening on your head, but you are new. You aren’t going to feel anything until you open your senses. The important thing is to follow the method, know the angel can here you and expect results.

Magic also takes time, but demons and djinn in my experience move faster than angels due to the fact they work differently. Sometimes magic doesn’t show any results at all for months. I think making the judge fear you was a bad move personally, and that you may have seen results, but due to the fact you worked against yourself, you messed it up.

The other thing is no matter what you want to work with, that doesn’t mean they are the right spirits for you. Some people just don’t mesh with some types of energy.

There isn’t a perfect spell. Magic takes as long as magic takes, and unless you have a detailed list of what is causing the result to not come, you can’t speed it up. Stop lusting for results, having confidence, knowing the work is done and the result is coming is the best thing you can do other than start doing magic for things other than just the important ones that you increase your skills and get your mind off the work that does matter.

1 Like

I have read lot of books

I would suggest you to draw circle of salt with some hebrew words
And LBRP so no need to be afraid

Call king paimon as he can change that judge decision to your favour
Call on duke dantalion so that the man change his thoughts also to know secret thoughts

2 Likes

Belial has to date given me better manipulation results than the other two, though I have had minor success with them.

The best, fastest results have come when I take the time to expend the energy at the target to influence them myself, rather than use a spirit.

However if the target fears the op, that’s only going to make it worse.

I actually wasn’t impatient or lusting for results. I did the magick months ago and completely ignored it by believing it will work once it finds the right time but many months have passed now and some things happened which point out that it didn’t work at all. That is why I am trying to find the right method for this specific problem.

2 Likes

Yes king belial the wicked is great

2 Likes

LBRP what does it mean?

2 Likes

But belial must have offerings otherwise he will deceive the sorcerer

1 Like

Well either Daniel is not the right angel for the operation, or angels are not for you, or there were things in the way that could not be moved by Daniel, or a set back was needed to reach the result.

The possibilities are endless, a reading might reveal what the blocks are if you find someone giving free readings on the forum that knows what they are doing.

False. I rarely give offerings.

2 Likes

how do you mean?

2 Likes

Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. It’s a banishing ritual that removes negative energy and entities from the space around you.

1 Like

Exactly…I cannot think of any other angel that could help me

2 Likes

He means he’s read something not true but believed by someone at some point in time, sounds like it came from the Key’s of Solomon honestly.

Sometimes an entity wants something in exchange, but I’ve rarely experienced that with demons.

You run higher odds of falling into dogma or a mind set where you are worshipping them, or providing them with food in exchange for an occasional favor if you get into the habit of thinking an entity requires an offering for every operation.