Help transforming my "straight" crush to my bisexual sex pet

So far I’ve only done the love jar spell, and a knot spell. I’m new, but I’ve done a ton of reading. I’m still optimisticly waiting on the results.

1 Like

Ok so let’s start small and the. Work our way up to the bigger sleeps. Work on yourself first and self love so that you are ready for what the Magick brings you.

1 Like

Technically, if the target is straight, this is NOT an LGBTQ relationship, this is an attempt at mind rape. From the OP’s description, it sounds to me like he is reading into the target’s behaviour what he wants to see, not what is actually there.

We have had gay people come to this forum before with the same goal, and it has never once worked out. If I recall, the one guy that did manage to get his target into bed, wound up driving the other away once it was over, because he couldn’t handle it.

In my opinion, the OP has expectations of something that is unlikely to happen.

16 Likes

This is true, since it is only assumed that what was seen was the opposite of what I said.

I was meaning I want to help the OP find love period and that I have a soft spot for LGBTQ+.

I mentioned it could all be wasted energy too.

2 Likes

And you are entitled to your opinion. Thank you for sharing it. It’s been fully understood. I believe sexuality is fluid and I am entitled to my beliefs. Call it what you want, I am focused and won’t be deterred. However, I’ll gladly be open to any help performing the spells/rituals.

3 Likes

Just understand that believing that sexuality is fluid, doesn’t make it so for others. You are a beginner in magick, with no experience at all, and what you want to do is a form of coercive magick, not love magick.

It is important that you understand this because the target, if he is straight, will fight and resist your spells. The goal of coercive magick is making someone do something against their will, and that can have consequences you can’t foresee. You seem to have this romantic notion in your head about your target, but you don’t seem to grasp the implications for him if you succeed. Love is supposed to be about making the other person happy, not forcing yourself on them, and by denying the reality about what you are trying to do, you will be unprepared for what can happen.

Coercive love spells have been known to create obsession, suicidal ideation, and a host of other not so pleasant reactions. Know what you are getting into.

14 Likes

Thanks, I’ll read more into coercive magick, as that may be the answer! :slight_smile:

And this leads to where I said targets can commit suicide. So you have to be ready and willing to have that on your hands.

That love quote is beautiful @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

Yes, I acknowledge the potential consequences. I know not everyone will agree with what I want to do, but I’m literally going to do it anyways. I really hope I can learn first how to do it correctly.

2 Likes

Do me one favor and tonight can you reflect and see if you can handle his death. I am harping on this because it’s really possible.
In @C.Kendall post he mentions he knows someone that died under the influence of the spell he gave.

There is a lot of care when it comes to these kind of spells. That you have to make sure you as the caster are ready for to care for your target.

The other outcome you can get is an empty or zombie like love. Where the target loves you but is mindlesss they just go through the motions.

Reflect on these allow your mind to go to the most darkest places and the. See if you are ready for it.

Some people are blinded to the bad that can happen and when it does it fucks them up royal for life.

2 Likes

There is still a huge necromancy section in this forum :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Yes this is true. I obviously handle kill others quite well. I was surprised I was so cold with the news today.

2 Likes

I will ask you this @Arabian: How will you feel once you get to have sex with your target, and then he commits suicide because he can’t handle having his most inner self called into question? Are you willing to destroy someone’s life just to get your rocks off?

If so, then continue along your path, and accept the consequences of your actions.

In my experienced opinion, though, you will not succeed. Coercive love magick is some of the hardest magick to pull off for beginners (along with money magick, mainly due to Hollywood expectations of what is actually possible) and this forum is full of “get my ex back” threads that testify to this fact.

Good luck to you.

18 Likes

I may be new to these forums and new to witchcraft in general, but I am a smart person. I’ve been reading for over a year and been active on reddit subs before discovering this site. I know what I am getting into and the potential consequences. You should have noticed I was careful with my wording. I want to transform my “straight” crush to my bisexual sex pet. I did not say I was seeking a faithful lover for an everlasting romantic relationship, although I am absolutely open to it.

So if I don’t make any attempts, I guess he’ll just go on to live forever, right? LOL. Yes, I know he could die. He has to die one way or another after-all.

I can’t be a beginner for ever, can I? I’ll just have to get good.

Let me re-illustrate where I stand: I fully understand and acknowledge the that their may be negative consequences and repercussions for what I am doing. I have honestly reflected over these possible outcomes such as death, over-obsession, zombie/slave, possession, etc but I will do so again one more time tonight as per @Angelb1083 's request.

The reason I posted it to these forums and not on reddit’s witchcraft subs is because this site is more “black-magick” friendly. Obviously, this is site is not my only resource but I prefer to learn from others who have personal experience on how to cast the spells or summon entities correctly versus reading a book that you can’t ask for clarifications and may misinterpret.

But please, if you want to give moral advise or try to stop me from achieving my goals/desires can we start a new thread for that and leave this one strictly for spell-casting or related-spirit evocation tips/guidance. I cannot find a way to further express that my mind is set on what I am trying to do, and I just want to make sure I do it CORRECTLY!

3 Likes

In my opinion, the whole “King of Evil” title for Belial is mostly defamatory Christian propaganda. Belial is, however, one of the darker spirits, but I really want to stress that dark and evil are not synonymous. He is often referred to as the Breaker of Chains and hates rules and norms.

Belial is well-known to be able to change sexual orientation and several other aspects of sexuality. Others here have warned you correctly, though - if you go down this road and they’re 100% straight, the dissonance may lead to a tragic end like suicide. That being said, I personally think very few people are 100% one or the other, and so what you’d be trying to do is heavily amplify whatever tiny sliver of homosexuality already exists within him. Belial can help with this.

5 Likes

Alright, thanks.

Thank you!
Assuming you’ve worked with him before, Is there anything that I can learn (do’s and don’ts) from your first experience evoking him?

Thank you! Just watching out for you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve worked with him a few times, and one thing I’ll highlight is, the second he arrives in your ritual space, you’ll know. It’s hard to put into words, but the feeling is something like a dark, heavy feeling of raw, unfiltered power. That might be part of why people get intimidated and afraid of him, but he won’t harm you so long as you are respectful. Respect is an absolute must, and he should be addressed as King Belial, especially when you first meet.

All you really need is his sigil, and optionally a candle. The sigil should be drawn by hand, and you should use a protractor or something circular to trace the circle - you want it to look crisp and clean. Also, I suggest chanting his enn while you gaze at the sigil. I also begin my sessions with a simple opening of the gates to Hell, using Crowley’s incantation “zazas zazas nasatanada zazas”.

You can also offer him something, especially if he agrees to help you. Blood offerings (just a drop taken with a lancet) are good if he does agree, as this would be considered a very large offering. Sex-based offerings are also good, and if you wanted to, you could even invite him to come when you do it with your crush, assuming you are successful.

3 Likes

Take a look at this thread:

Also, since you are new to magic, probably the most difficult part is going to be giving up your lust for results. But, I suppose if you’ve gone so long without contact, you can probably develop the patience to wait for the situation to unfold.

There’s always the danger of throwing too much of the same magic at a situation. So, two ways to go about it. You can cast one big spell for your intended result, or you can go in with a structured approach, which is kind of like trying to micromanage your result, and let things unfold in sequence. For example, first getting back into contact, then regaining your friendship, then developing romantic feelings. You can approach each stage with the help of ritual.

1 Like