Help pls

I have been severally inspiring to talk to my late Dad who had occasionally came to me in my dreams, emphasizing on an issue in that dream of which I usually forgot when I woke in the morning. And again instead of tellng him some little thing that borders me,either I kept mute or saying something which didn’t matter all that in the dream.

1. Pls , is there any deity who can help me to communicate him when he visits and as well continually to remember our conversation

2. As I have earlier said he appeared"occasionally", in case I want to be communicating him when needed, is there any means for that??

And if affirmative, pls steps and procedures are very much important.

Thanks as you guys look forward to assisting :fist_right::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Start keeping a dream journal…
Soon you’ll be lucid dreaming

1 Like

Abeg you pardon.
simplify…

2 Likes

The demon / demoness Bune, also known as Bimé, can help with speaking to the dead.

Otherwise you might want to ask an entity who deals with the dead, or an entity who deals with communication.

Sorry for your loss and good luck.

6 Likes

How do i begin the process??
Thanks

1 Like

Put a notebook next to your bed with a pen upon awakening write down what you remember of your dream keep doing this for several weeks and you should be able to become conscious while you are dreaming in other words you realize you are dreaming while you dream

3 Likes

Becoming generally more aware to my environment helped me…

1 Like

This video may help. From my understanding it helps you connect to your loved ones.

3 Likes

This link isn’t going–not found is always the reponse

1 Like

Have you checked out the link I sent you it will actually connect a link to your farther while the audio is playing?

You simply focus on your father while the audio is playing. If you want a longer connection simply replay the video/audio.

Hope all this info helps!

2 Likes

Babeh Yoda describes me very well :wink:

2 Likes

There are Deities for this and one has been given by Veil. Hecate and Hel are two more.

You’ll want to start working on your clairs - clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience. There are plenty of exercises on the internet for them and it may take a while, but it is the most concrete way of having conversations.

Now, you need to realize that you may not have all three or they may be at different levels. They take work, but evocation can help unlock them. So, use links like these.

Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide - New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God

Petition Bune, Hecate, or Hel to help make contact.

Use the simple evocation guide to call one of them forth and ask them to bring your dad.

You will have to work on your skills to be able to speak, hear, etc… Eventually, you won’t need to evoke one of the Goddesses and can call on your dad without them. But only if you do the work. This will take some time.

Hope it helps.

4 Likes

Is advantageous!!

Really it helps

1 Like