Help please

Hello friends. I don’t want to talk too much and I don’t have reliable information about magic and I want to learn how to summon (real) so that I can talk to a demon who can help me and get help from him… this is my goal in this way. And please show me a way if you can.

We have a TON of tutorials on here for free. Use the search at top right (the magnifying glass icon) and type “tutorial” and another keyword to find these.

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

hi my old friend.do you remember me?im the same guy from iran.we were talking about 7 monthes ago…now im in germany.

Yes I remember. Welcome back! Is this your old account?

We do have a rule that multiple accounts are not allowed. Can you not get to the old account then so that can be closed out? I closed it for now.

BTW congrats on aging 7 years in 6 months, that’s impressive! lol (maybe just leave your age off internet posts, it’s not a requirement to post it and you same uncomfortable with it, there’s no need. )

3 Likes

I see plenty of people trying to use magick to get younger, never seen anyone try the reverse before

1 Like