Help please. love issues

He’s right…I mean you DO want her back right???[/quote]

guys… I pretty sure that’s not how it works…
If anything I think I should just masterbate on the candle twice.
But Idk if that’s what should happen…[/quote]

You’ll never know until you try.

PROTIP: Insert candle, light other end, if you let it burn all the way down it should really add potency and you may look like a Jack-o-lantern.[/quote]

thanks guys I can feel the support!
No for real though. I can’t tell if you guys are being sarcastic or
if you guys really want to see what happens if I fail.

Yeah I’m totally going to go stick a candle up my ass and hope
that I orgasm…

WHAT KIND OF SICK SHIT IS THAT?!

OK yeah I’m a little desperate for her and I do truely want her.
But I rather ask belial what to do. I wonder if he’ll tell me to stick
a candle up my ass.[/quote]

I’m sorry, I know you’re in pain, but I can’t stop imagining you going through all this effort for an evocation, Belial coming in all his glory, and then telling you to shove something into your ass. Can’t. Stop. Laughing.

1 Like

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2921”](Hey, readers who know the spell that I’m talking about, correct me if I’m wrong here.)

Steps.

1. Take a black/red (clarification required) candle and light it.

2. Watch the flame, get mesmerized by it, to the point where you are swaying and seeing things and feel airy.

3. Imagine (simple word for visualize, but you have to KNOW in your heart that it’s there and this shit is happening) a tube from your eyes connecting to the flame.

4. Push all the desire you have for her into this tube, visualizing a picture of having her, and focus on that until all of your desire is drained and you feel weak.

5. Call out: “Powers of Darkness, bring ____ to me. My will be done.”

6. Blow out the candle and feel no love, no lust, no desire or sadness or ANYTHING really related to the emotions you put into the spell.

7. Make a sandwich, go see a movie, and forget all about the spell and her.

If it doesn’t noticeably work in a few weeks, then try again.[/quote]

A similar spell worked For me when I was a teen but the girl my wife today lol was very much in love with me when we split we were just young and having minor problems so it didnt need to be all that powertul of a spell probably, dont you think evocation would be the most potent route? Sounds like this guy needs a powerhouse to make this happen. And if you have a g or 2 have EA do it for U cause aint a snowballs chance in Hell your going to be able to detach your extremely obsessed and unstable at the moment no offence, if I were u I would do magic to fall out of love with her then this shit would be over and u could tell her to suck a fat one for all u care lol. Im evoking two entities for a forum member for the exact same thing ill let u know how it works, im fairly new but every working ive done from candle magic to sigil to evo has worked 100% of the time, and if u follow some basic guidelines im sure it would for u too.

PROTIP: Insert candle, light other end, if you let it burn all the way down it should really add potency and you may look like a Jack-o-lantern.[/quote]

that I orgasm…

I’m sorry, I know you’re in pain, but I can’t stop imagining you going through all this effort for an evocation, Belial coming in all his glory, and then telling you to shove something into your ass. Can’t. Stop. Laughing.[/quote]

yeah… That’s what I imagined too… ( ._.)

[quote=“Jakob420, post:22, topic:2921”][quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2921”](Hey, readers who know the spell that I’m talking about, correct me if I’m wrong here.)

Steps.

1. Take a black/red (clarification required) candle and light it.

2. Watch the flame, get mesmerized by it, to the point where you are swaying and seeing things and feel airy.

3. Imagine (simple word for visualize, but you have to KNOW in your heart that it’s there and this shit is happening) a tube from your eyes connecting to the flame.

4. Push all the desire you have for her into this tube, visualizing a picture of having her, and focus on that until all of your desire is drained and you feel weak.

5. Call out: “Powers of Darkness, bring ____ to me. My will be done.”

6. Blow out the candle and feel no love, no lust, no desire or sadness or ANYTHING really related to the emotions you put into the spell.

7. Make a sandwich, go see a movie, and forget all about the spell and her.

If it doesn’t noticeably work in a few weeks, then try again.[/quote]

A similar spell worked For me when I was a teen but the girl my wife today lol was very much in love with me when we split we were just young and having minor problems so it didnt need to be all that powertul of a spell probably, dont you think evocation would be the most potent route? Sounds like this guy needs a powerhouse to make this happen. And if you have a g or 2 have EA do it for U cause aint a snowballs chance in Hell your going to be able to detach your extremely obsessed and unstable at the moment no offence, if I were u I would do magic to fall out of love with her then this shit would be over and u could tell her to suck a fat one for all u care lol. Im evoking two entities for a forum member for the exact same thing ill let u know how it works, im fairly new but every working ive done from candle magic to sigil to evo has worked 100% of the time, and if u follow some basic guidelines im sure it would for u too.[/quote]

thank you…

that I orgasm…

That ‘SICK SHIT’ is called ‘SARCASM’

1 Like

that I orgasm…

That ‘SICK SHIT’ is called ‘SARCASM’[/quote]

so it is sarcasm and they’re not being serious at all then.

Chill out. Some people are trying to help you. Just not everybody on this forum has to be serious all the time. BTW, you are never going to achieve any occult success if you have such low self-esteem and a lack of belief in your own self. Why would any spirit respect that?!

no I don’t expect them to respect that. Or respect me in my current state.
I would love her even if she was in a horrible accident and her face got screwed up.

I seriously would try every day to make her happy.
And work EVERY DAMN DAY to make sure she would feel loved…

Dude, I’m gonna be honest with you, what you are trying to do, compounded with your mental state… magick is the last thing you need to do. You are way too obsessed here… you’ve said about 90 things that would make me choose to leave this chick alone. But you are clearly ignoring what is coming out your mouth man… I rarely say this but I think you’re on the wrong forum. I don’t know if I can call it love, but you are definitely obsessed in a way that feels like you would commit suicide if this plan to get her back (which has been begging so far) fails (which it has a high likelihood of doing).

That’s just not even… I don’t know who’s trying to help this guy out with a spell, but do you really think that is going to help him? Considering the mania on display here, would this really be aiding him to further what is looking like a pretty fragile mental framework at the moment?

1 Like

[quote=“the1gza, post:29, topic:2921”]Dude, I’m gonna be honest with you, what you are trying to do, compounded with your mental state… magick is the last thing you need to do. You are way too obsessed here… you’ve said about 90 things that would make me choose to leave this chick alone. But you are clearly ignoring what is coming out your mouth man… I rarely say this but I think you’re on the wrong forum. I don’t know if I can call it love, but you are definitely obsessed in a way that feels like you would commit suicide if this plan to get her back (which has been begging so far) fails (which it has a high likelihood of doing).

That’s just not even… I don’t know who’s trying to help this guy out with a spell, but do you really think that is going to help him? Considering the mania on display here, would this really be aiding him to further what is looking like a pretty fragile mental framework at the moment?[/quote]

no I won’t commit suicide.
I can swear to God that I won’t.
And the first quote I wrote on this forum, was written when I was really
depressed. And if the spells fail that’s fine.
i just want to keep fighting because she’s worth it.
I’ve felt true love before, but I feel like she’s the one I should keep
I’ve become emotionally stable.
I can assure you that I don’t need anymore help.
I knew I was going to be judged and people
were going to think I was suicidal. But I’m not
I just want her back, ok?
I won’t hurt myself or lose it.
I can live without her.
But I rather not lose her.
I just want her back. I know it seems like I’m too desperate for her,
but I do truly love her and yeah the world is full of fish, but I like this
one. Don’t worry about me losing myself though. I’m stable.

2 Likes

Dude I told you what you need to do, lose the ego attachment and let this shit sort itself out. Getting her back is as simple as letting go.

you know, maybe your right. But it seems so counter intuitive.
because if I’m not trying and she’s not trying, then how or why
would she come back? If let go, how can you be soooooo
sure that she would want me back? Right now she only sees
the bad in me. And if she’s not going to look at the past
with me. I’ll leave her with a horrible image of me. I mean you might
be right. Just let her go. Because magically she’ll just decide to come
back. Incarus…
How does this make sense? I let go. And she already let go.
None of us are trying and none of us will do anything. none
will try to teach to each other. None of use will try then.

How or why??? What are you seeing that I’m not seeing?

1 Like

She see’s you as weak and needy and possessive, why would she want that? You have no confidence and are emotionally dependent. You don’t know how to be happy so your clinging to the idea of someone else to make you happy. She left for a reason you need to take a hard look in the mirror and find what made her want to leave. If you can do that and fix those things you MIGHT have a change of getting her back provided you haven’t fucked up beyond the point of no return. If you were to use magic to get her back it would only be a band-aid to the major issues that caused her to leave.

If you think love spells are all that’s needed to fix this your deluding yourself. There’s a reason love spells are so popular, it’s because people never want to take responsibility for their own hand in the undoing of a relationship. It’s always THEY left, THEY cheated but never a mention of themselves being inattentive, apathetic or not affectionate or appreciative enough.

Fix yourself first then work on your relationship.

[quote="-TWF-, post:33, topic:2921"]She see’s you as weak and needy and possessive, why would she want that? You have no confidence and are emotionally dependent. You don’t know how to be happy so your clinging to the idea of someone else to make you happy. She left for a reason you need to take a hard look in the mirror and find what made her want to leave. If you can do that and fix those things you MIGHT have a change of getting her back provided you haven’t fucked up beyond the point of no return. If you were to use magic to get her back it would only be a band-aid to the major issues that caused her to leave.

If you think love spells are all that’s needed to fix this your deluding yourself. There’s a reason love spells are so popular, it’s because people never want to take responsibility for their own hand in the undoing of a relationship. It’s always THEY left, THEY cheated but never a mention of themselves being inattentive, apathetic or not affectionate or appreciative enough.

Fix yourself first then work on your relationship.[/quote]

bro… If you only knew. I did try to change. But I guess I don’t know what made
her leave in the first place. Before I found BALG, I was always trying to change
problems in our relationship, I sometimes asked her about us, but she never
gave me answers. I mean, yeah I know I look weak to her, but I want to know
what made her leave in the first place. You can see for yourself, you know im not
lieing when I said I was looking for the intial reason to why she left me. As soon as I can
figure it out, I can move on from there. I’ll send you a pm about what my intentions are.
The love spell is just to give me a temporary base so I can work from there replacing
it with true Love parts.

I second everything TWF said. Don’t worry about why she left. It could be for no reason at all. Fix yourself. Build yourself up. Stop being so needy. Gain confidence. Dress well. Take care of yourself. Go out and meet new people. Make yourself attractive to women. Women tend to desire those other women find attractive. It’s called social proof. A man will get more female attention walking in with a woman on his arm than if he walks in alone. Make her want you again and regret leaving you. That’s a form of magic all on its own. After that, your love spell has a far greater chance of working.

whatever it takes. Anything then.
And I knew that…
Its just hard starting on a clean slate when, I had this girl
love me.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:34, topic:2921”][quote="-TWF-, post:33, topic:2921"]She see’s you as weak and needy and possessive, why would she want that? You have no confidence and are emotionally dependent. You don’t know how to be happy so your clinging to the idea of someone else to make you happy. She left for a reason you need to take a hard look in the mirror and find what made her want to leave. If you can do that and fix those things you MIGHT have a change of getting her back provided you haven’t fucked up beyond the point of no return. If you were to use magic to get her back it would only be a band-aid to the major issues that caused her to leave.

her leave in the first place. Before I found BALG, I was always trying to change
what made her leave in the first place. You can see for yourself, you know im not
lieing when I said I was looking for the intial reason to why she left me. As soon as I can
figure it out, I can move on from there. I’ll send you a pm about what my intentions are.
The love spell is just to give me a temporary base so I can work from there replacing
it with true Love parts.[/quote]

Maybe my love story would help you see the light:

In my teen years, i had a crush on this girl real bad. I fixed myself up and got me a brand new car to impress her. It seemed like whatever I did, some other dude did more for her. I called the help of an occultist, and she went out with me once. It never did work out and I blamed everyone and my self. I learned some hard lessons about love and what really makes a woman tick. Fast-forward many years later;

I was at a supermarket, and guess who I ran into? Same girl but now much older. I hate to say this, but she looked fucked up with two kids. She of cause did remember me, but I played dumb and quickly got out of the supermarket. I remembered what the occultist told me, sometimes things will not make sense at the moment, but you’ll see why, as time goes on. I mean she was the most beautiful girl in the neighborhood in my eyes and look at her now.

I would not urge you to leave your quest alone, but it seems like forces beyond your control are trying to send you a message in a big way. Take time to reflect on that message. While I think it’s possible to force love, doing so sometimes creates unintended consequences.

But having said all that, this is a magic forum and I urge you to go for it will all GUSTO!

[quote=“amazingray, post:37, topic:2921”][quote=“Dani123321, post:34, topic:2921”][quote="-TWF-, post:33, topic:2921"]She see’s you as weak and needy and possessive, why would she want that? You have no confidence and are emotionally dependent. You don’t know how to be happy so your clinging to the idea of someone else to make you happy. She left for a reason you need to take a hard look in the mirror and find what made her want to leave. If you can do that and fix those things you MIGHT have a change of getting her back provided you haven’t fucked up beyond the point of no return. If you were to use magic to get her back it would only be a band-aid to the major issues that caused her to leave.

it with true Love parts.[/quote]

Maybe my love story would help you see the light:

In my teen years, i had a crush on this girl real bad. I fixed myself up and got me a brand new car to impress her. It seemed like whatever I did, some other dude did more for her. I called the help of an occultist, and she went out with me once. It never did work out and I blamed everyone and my self. I learned some hard lessons about love and what really makes a woman tick. Fast-forward many years later;

I was at a supermarket, and guess who I ran into? Same girl but now much older. I hate to say this, but she looked fucked up with two kids. She of cause did remember me, but I played dumb and quickly got out of the supermarket. I remembered what the occultist told me, sometimes things will not make sense at the moment, but you’ll see why, as time goes on. I mean she was the most beautiful girl in the neighborhood in my eyes and look at her now.

I would not urge you to leave your quest alone, but it seems like forces beyond your control are trying to send you a message in a big way. Take time to reflect on that message. While I think it’s possible to force love, doing so sometimes creates unintended consequences.

But having said all that, this is a magic forum and I urge you to go for it will all GUSTO![/quote]

well, I don’t love her just because of the way she looks. I know there
are Hotter Woman out there. I just want her. If
there is one thing another guy won’t be able to as good as me though
is till love her as much as I do.
But right now I’m suppose to lose attachment according to all of
you. And aren’t I suppose to be the greater force? Isn’t BALG
about being the force that drives it all. I mean yeah it will bring her back.
But I don’t intend on using that spell as the base its just so she comes back.
Then I will replace it with a real base, based on real love and not magic.
The magic is just to bring her back. I’m losing attachment slowly.
but either way I want her back. I mean yeah, life lessons.
Because she’s not the one. Well the problem is, no one is the one.
I could go around chasing perfection. Or I could try keeping the best
relationship I’ve had. I’ve had a couple. But this one I actually want to
work towards.

But im not suicidal over it. I just want her.

Dani is kray kray.

this thread is over thank you.