Help please. love issues

If you have anything she owned like her panties. That would be great to do a spell. Hair or nails.

Well he said this thread is over, but if you do suggest such a spell… Why don’t you give more instructions what to do with her hair or clothing?

In my opinion, doing magic without the intent of self improvement is self defeating and will generally lead to nothing good in the long run.

Remember the old axiom “know thyself?” It’s important, because there are lessons to be learned in our desires. I do think you will have trouble with this goal in your current emotional state, as I believe I’ve mentioned to you before. I really think you need to do some psychoanalysis and figure out what the core of this desire you have is, and whether or not it is good for you. Obsession is often an unhealthy trait in a magician, and will likely work against you.

Mark Stavish writes in his books about the concept of “positive indifference.” This idea purports that, to perform successful magic, we have to form our goals from a state of logic and detachment, so that we can be sure that they are in conformity with our betterment. Not doing so can enact the law of reversed effort once magic is performed, which I am quite sure you are experiencing by this point.

It may, in fact, be better for you to do magic focused on moving on.

1 Like

[quote=“FireAbove, post:43, topic:2921”]In my opinion, doing magic without the intent of self improvement is self defeating and will generally lead to nothing good in the long run.

Remember the old axiom “know thyself?” It’s important, because there are lessons to be learned in our desires. I do think you will have trouble with this goal in your current emotional state, as I believe I’ve mentioned to you before. I really think you need to do some psychoanalysis and figure out what the core of this desire you have is, and whether or not it is good for you. Obsession is often an unhealthy trait in a magician, and will likely work against you.

Mark Stavish writes in his books about the concept of “positive indifference.” This idea purports that, to perform successful magic, we have to form our goals from a state of logical and detachment, so that we can be sure that they are in conformity with our betterment. Not doing so can enact the law of reversed effort once magic is performed, which I am quite sure you are experiencing by this point.

It may, in fact, be better for you to do magic focused on moving on.[/quote]

its been a while.

i think I know what I truly want.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:44, topic:2921”][quote=“FireAbove, post:43, topic:2921”]In my opinion, doing magic without the intent of self improvement is self defeating and will generally lead to nothing good in the long run.

Mark Stavish writes in his books about the concept of “positive indifference.” This idea purports that, to perform successful magic, we have to form our goals from a state of logical and detachment, so that we can be sure that they are in conformity with our betterment. Not doing so can enact the law of reversed effort once magic is performed, which I am quite sure you are experiencing by this point.

its been a while.

i think I know what I truly want.[/quote]

Yeah, pls… If a person wants this, it doesn’t mean that he can’t have self improvement too. Its not like you have to choose only 1, but FFS - if someone is asking help for a problem, why do people insistently have to try help them in something else ,- When that something else is entirely different matter.

This is why i’m not sure do i dare to do anymore threads here, and i know i’m sometimes stupid, and even a dick myself - But this clearly gets no one anywhere, when people try to suggest them to have different goals than what they desire. Its like trying to convert people to vegan or something - Sure they can have the vegetables aside the meat, but if the person is hunger for steak, steak he will be hunting for.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:45, topic:2921”][quote=“Dani123321, post:44, topic:2921”][quote=“FireAbove, post:43, topic:2921”]In my opinion, doing magic without the intent of self improvement is self defeating and will generally lead to nothing good in the long run.

its been a while.

i think I know what I truly want.[/quote]

Yeah, pls… If a person wants this, it doesn’t mean that he can’t have self improvement too. Its not like you have to choose only 1, but FFS - if someone is asking help for a problem, why do people insistently have to try help them in something else ,- When that something else is entirely different matter.

This is why i’m not sure do i dare to do anymore threads here, and i know i’m sometimes stupid, and even a dick myself - But this clearly gets no one anywhere, when people try to suggest them to have different goals than what they desire. Its like trying to convert people to vegan or something - Sure they can have the vegetables aside the meat, but if the person is hunger for steak, steak he will be hunting for.[/quote]

I think you missed my point here. I’m not suggesting Dani change his goal, unless that is in his best interest. It’s a possibility, but only he can discover the truth of the matter.

I suggested he perform deeper analysis on his mental state of obsessive attachment, an often counterproductive force in magic, and either change his mental state, or realign his goals accordingly.

Unfortunately there are laws of magic that we have to work within, and as a new practitioner, it can be hard to learn those laws. Magic is as much about self transformation as it is about getting what you desire, if not moreso. Increasing one’s power and magical ability simply CANNOT happen without self improvement. That was my point, and it is evidenced by Dani’s continued failure to make the change he seeks occur. (No offense Dani, most of us have been in similar situations at some point.)

I find it ironic that the people not getting their desired results are the one’s brushing off productive advice.

If you want a steak by all means eat steak, but at least hunt it in a productive manner. You can try to beat a pissed off bull to death with a rock and see how that goes or let it walk itself right into the slaughterhouse. Why make it more difficult? Impatience and laziness are counterproductive to one’s goals.

My joy at seeing this thread spark up again knows no bounds.

Serious question: Dani, why did she leave you?

Do you know the reason?

I went through various heartbreaks when I was younger, and if I’d sat and honestly addressed that one question it would have saved me a lot of misery, self-doubt, and also shown me that those people were destined to go off in different directions where I wouldn’t even WANT to be with them (something the stalkery capacity of Facebook & Twitter has confirmed).

Maybe yours is different but if you examine where the problem began and why, it might help.

I have a feeling she left Dani he’s probably not completely sane in the membrane.
Look at how he reacted. I remember at one point he said he would never kill himself. Then he said he would. On WF, he said that the girl wasn’t worth it, then started talking about getting her back on this forum soon after.

hey dani. i got your inbox. can’t respond to you because it’s full.

since you’re all over this board and all over the net with this issue, it’s NOT private. therefore i can put your answer on here. and so i will. but just this time.

i’m not blasting you out. i’m just letting you know:

[quote=“Dani123321”]So i did a ritual with sitri. To bring. My ex girlfriend back.

But i had a dream last night of her dating someone else.

What’s going on?[/quote]

obv sitri is telling you that your girlfriend is dating somebody else. it’s really not that complicated.

Lol, he’s never getting her back.

i wouldn’t say never but if he keeps doing the shit he’s doing now she’s definitely not going anywhere near him.

but i digress.

ok, let me take this one from the top.

i’m telling you right now that YOU are driving her away with your fucked up attitude.

if you want to be guaranteed to drive a girl away from you, do what you are doing now. be NEEDY, be INSECURE, be ANXIOUS, and have ONE-ITIS. i guarantee you. GUARANTEE you. she’ll leave. and she’ll STAY gone.

proof? ask yourself. where is she now? not with you? how did i know? guess.

here’s the deal. you ARE doing VERY powerful magick to drive her AWAY from you.

emile coue’s axioms for magickal change are the following:

: imagination is the language of the subconscious mind.

: once imagination is tuned in your favor, there is no requirement for thought or stubbornness.

: imagination is more powerful than thoughts and stubbornness.

: everything that has been created by you began in your imagination.

: whenever there is a conflict between your imagination and your stubbornness, your imagination will always win.

but

: when your stubbornness and imagination are in alignment, they multiply one another.

what that adds up to:

your imagination is scared to death that she’ll leave you. guess what she did?

you’re trying to override your imagination with your thoughts. you think you can force her to come back. is it working?

you’re pushing her away and pulling her back at the same time. but you are pushing her away WAY harder than you are pulling her back. for every penny you put into bringing her back you put like $100 into pushing her out the damn door. and that’s not anyone else doing it, it’s mostly you and your fucked up attitude.

if you want to blame anyone for her leaving look in the mirror.

if you want her back YOU are going to have to change your mind or you’ll never be with her again i promise you.

nobody else can stop you from doing that but YOU. and nobody else can change the situation but you.

the more stubborn you are about keeping doing what you do the longer and harder she is going to stay the hell away from you because YOU are the one doing it.

if other guys are attracting her and you are repelling her, guess who she’s going to end up with?

and that is what sitri is telling you plain as day.

1 Like

[quote=“the fool, post:50, topic:2921”]hey dani. i got your inbox. can’t respond to you because it’s full.

since you’re all over this board and all over the net with this issue, it’s NOT private. therefore i can put your answer on here. and so i will. but just this time.

i’m not blasting you out. i’m just letting you know:

[quote=“Dani123321”]So i did a ritual with sitri. To bring. My ex girlfriend back.

But i had a dream last night of her dating someone else.

What’s going on?[/quote]

obv sitri is telling you that your girlfriend is dating somebody else. it’s really not that complicated.[/quote]

Could also mean that Dani is just worried about that, that’s why he dreams about it…Its quite common to dream about what you are worried or recently tormented about.

But idk, good advice would be to everyone: Do not read these forums too much, do something you really want to do. ( To everyone struggling that is)

Also to fuck the living shit out of being scared and needy, like the fool posted is bad thing. Fuck i don’t know really is it a bad thing? does it really affect how can i tell, how can anyone tell? i know you have argument for this but whatever… Anyways! If you don’t want to feel like that: Listen to some music that makes you feel like a total dick, also watch that kind of movies, and do that kind of stuff. dress in the way YOU like yourself looking like - and be overwhelmed by how good it feels.

Just everything that any narcissist dick would do. Don’t take this too literally. Somebody might be now crazed about how bad advice that is and how wrong it makes everything - But what i mean, just do anything that would make you care less and not to be afraid. Feel like you can’t lose anyway - Make your mistakes, but step up from the ground… If you want to.

K, there’s a funny motivational talk, just for fun. Hate it or Love it.

Also by making mistakes, take a note what was a mistake - and better yourself… Try not to do too much pointless shit, like i’m doing right now writing this and reading these threads, its pointless and only harmful for me - I should do something that makes me not to concentrate on anything negative.

My emotions now: Neutral. My state now: Thirsty. Where i can go from this, is to get some water for my state, and some music/games/movies/activity for my emotions.

Also guys, you can use this time to meet some other women… I think people should give here tips how to meet women - even if you wanted you ex back, it could be good for every man.

So, what about this approach then? He acts and believes that he is with his girlfriend again. This would eventually reprogram his mind to drive out the neediness and insecurity and cause a change for her return. Law of Attraction. Before you bash it, I know people with unshakable faith in their ability to attract what they want and it works for them. Of course, it is much easier said than done, but then everything worth having requires hard work and dedication. I’ve been starting to think that magick ritual/evocation is a modified form of the Law of Attraction; culminating the emotion of the ritual to the point where the desire is already obtained. It’s the same as reprogramming your mind to believe that you already have what you desire. NLP, subliminal messaging, and repeated affirmations. The good stuff.

Hard to say about that… I think its bit too much maybe? i just don’t get right now how that would work in practice. Things i said are lot easier to act :smiley:

In support of this idea, I’ve read it’s common for couples who’ve struggled for years trying to conceive, to finally adopt a child and BAM the woman gets pregnant very soon after.

There seems to be no clear medical mechanism of action here, but a relevant LoA explanation could be that shifting to the mindset “I’m a mum” unblocks whatever energies and stuck, frustrated lack was being reinforced when they were busy focusing on infertility and problems.

Your idea also reminds me of Sheldon’s gf in Big Bang Theory - she had a “Rice Sheldon” - a 50lb bag of rice she dressed in his t-shirt, and cuddles up to at night. Okay, that’s probably not STRICTLY relevant - but it is funny as hell! :slight_smile:

It also made me want one…

2 Likes

But he is not. That would be just delusional. I know what you mean, but in THIS very onset, it would be like trying to put out fire with even more fire…if you know what I mean.

Another problem is Dani tried to keep her from finding someone else, the problem with that is his statement of intent was worded wrong. One of tje forst lessons in magic is never use the negative in a statement of intent. Always use affirmative statements, why?

This is what he said:
“I DON’T want her to fall in love with anyone but me”

This is what got heard more or less:
“I want her to fall in love with anyone but me”

Once again Dani’s impatience and unwillingness to research and understand what he’s tinkering with has kicked him in the teeth.

[quote="-TWF-, post:58, topic:2921"]Another problem is Dani tried to keep her from finding someone else, the problem with that is his statement of intent was worded wrong. One of tje forst lessons in magic is never use the negative in a statement of intent. Always use affirmative statements, why?

This is what he said:

Once again Dani’s impatience and unwillingness to research and understand what he’s tinkering with has kicked him in the teeth.[/quote]

You’re right TWF. I’ve used the law of attraction and the key component is always to word your affirmation in the positive. Years ago, I wanted to lose 5-10 pounds and instead of affirming that I wanted to lose weight, my mindset was always that I wanted to gain healthiness. Your focus can’t be on what you lack. If your mindset is that you want to lose weight, “lose” is a negative word that will work to your disadvantage. This is comparable to the word “don’t” that Dani used in his statement.

[quote="-TWF-, post:58, topic:2921"]Another problem is Dani tried to keep her from finding someone else, the problem with that is his statement of intent was worded wrong. One of tje forst lessons in magic is never use the negative in a statement of intent. Always use affirmative statements, why?

This is what he said:

Once again Dani’s impatience and unwillingness to research and understand what he’s tinkering with has kicked him in the teeth.[/quote]

guys, can we not bring this thread up anymore?
I asked for help, i know you guys gave me great advise.
For sure, but I fucked up already. I don’t know how to
fix this.

all my rituals have worked against me. :-/

and as most of you know, i can’t see or talk
to Spirits, so i don’t know how they react or
think. I didn’t know anything about, this stuff.

I didn’t want her to find someone else, that’s why
i stated that. So oh well?
I guess. :frowning: