Help please. love issues

Please help me!!
I lost the girl of my dreams… I know that this is just the support line, but
I’m losing it. I can’t stand anymore. Please tell EA Koetting, or someone who knows how to do black magic to help me. I need help. I love her and I feel so fucking sad and I feel worthless. I wanted her and she doesn’t want me. She use to love me truly and amazinglying, but now all I do is annoy her and push her away from me. I’m no longer sexy or handsome or attractive to her anymore and I’m losing it. I want her so bad, I might even say I need her a little. She made me happy. And I feel so useless!! I want her. I’ve been crying every damn night for her!!! I can’t take it anymore. I gave her space and I did everything. And she just ignores me. I want this girl in my life really bad. Help me!!! Please help meee!!! I love her with all my heart!!.. And I’m losing my mind and God knows I truly love her!! She’s my girl. I can’t do this anymore. I use to make her soo happy and now all I do is disappoint her and get her annoyed! Help meeee!!! I can’t even take it anymore! Every night I pray to God that she come back to me and to give her strength and hope and to let her life be amazing. But I can’t do it anymore. I love her!!! I love her!!! Make me extremely Sexy and make her be extremely sexually attracted to me. And fix our compatiblity issues someone!! Please!!! I want her to want me!! I want her to think it was her own instinct and her own thoughts! I want to make her happy again with me. And I want to be the man she always dreamed of. Change me more than you change her!!! I can’t take it! I need her. She was my beautiful… My beautiful Sara… My loving and passionate Sara…
Please I’m losing myself. I can’t cast any of the spells or do anything. I need help. I know that this maybe be pathetic, but I already paid to many fake spell casters and I’m broke. Please!! Tell EA., that I will repay him in free service or anything. ANYTHING!! I love her! Have a heart and please help me. I don’t have the money, because I was ripped off. I trust EA and the people he teaches and knows! Please tell him if he can’t to tell me who he knows that can help me! I will do work for him for free. I just want my Beautiful back!! I’m desperate and I need her. Please! I know what I want. Please! Help me…
Don’t look at me as pathetic or stupid, look at me as the guy who is willing to fight hard, for the love he had and the love he believes in. The guy who wouldn’t give up and fought for his beautiful girl, so he could kiss her one more time…

if you are willing in anyway to help me. Email me at [email protected] or gmail and I’ll send you the rest of the info. I will repay you in services And free work. Thank you…

1 Like

First: You’re letting something control you. Harden yourself a little, because this forum warps the mind sometimes and you need some stone.

Second: You’re looking for a love spell. You don’t have to change for ANYONE, get that straight. You make them change for you.

Third: The degree of difficulty of such a spell has a few factors. Take it from me, if she’s in a serious relationship breaking it is pretty hard. Does she have a serious companion? How far is the parting? How much do you turn her off? All factors to consider, but keep in mind the more power you stockpile the less these matter.

Fourth: If you pray to a pattern of energy, you are submitting to it. DO NOT SUBMIT. “God” will not help you, YOU will help you. You are no sheep, you are a chimera among the mice.

Fifth: Allow me to ask the question of HOW you would like this done. Are you morally ok with black magic? Though by this point you should’ve abandoned most connections to what you were taught.

Sixth: You can stop feeling sad and worthless WITHOUT her. We can guide you to a great companion that will assist you in such.

Seventh: You found us, you’re not alone. I was a lone mage for MONTHS before I found this place. It makes you better.

Eighth: Something I don’t usually advocate, study. It seems crazy, but study ways to cope with this and get a more level head. If you can’t think straight, you won’t be able to do magic.

Ninth: I don’t look at you as pathetic or stupid, I look at you as desperate. Stop being so.

Tenth: You might want to get help mentally about this, you seem extremely depressed. I am not a psychologist, I do not know if bringing back your love would fix this.

Eleventh: Do not cry. Work. The sorcerer that turns his emotions into rituals advances fast.

Twelfth: What do you think we can do for you?

4 Likes

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2921”]First: You’re letting something control you. Harden yourself a little, because this forum warps the mind sometimes and you need some stone.

Second: You’re looking for a love spell. You don’t have to change for ANYONE, get that straight. You make them change for you.

Third: The degree of difficulty of such a spell has a few factors. Take it from me, if she’s in a serious relationship breaking it is pretty hard. Does she have a serious companion? How far is the parting? How much do you turn her off? All factors to consider, but keep in mind the more power you stockpile the less these matter.

Fourth: If you pray to a pattern of energy, you are submitting to it. DO NOT SUBMIT. “God” will not help you, YOU will help you. You are no sheep, you are a chimera among the mice.

Fifth: Allow me to ask the question of HOW you would like this done. Are you morally ok with black magic? Though by this point you should’ve abandoned most connections to what you were taught.

Sixth: You can stop feeling sad and worthless WITHOUT her. We can guide you to a great companion that will assist you in such.

Seventh: You found us, you’re not alone. I was a lone mage for MONTHS before I found this place. It makes you better.

Eighth: Something I don’t usually advocate, study. It seems crazy, but study ways to cope with this and get a more level head. If you can’t think straight, you won’t be able to do magic.

Ninth: I don’t look at you as pathetic or stupid, I look at you as desperate. Stop being so.

Tenth: You might want to get help mentally about this, you seem extremely depressed. I am not a psychologist, I do not know if bringing back your love would fix this.

Eleventh: Do not cry. Work. The sorcerer that turns his emotions into rituals advances fast.

Twelfth: What do you think we can do for you?[/quote]
your right. And no I’m mentally stable I just wrote this when I was really depressed and I was crying. What you can do for me is to help me get her back. And honestly, your right. God won’t help me, I need to take the problem into my own plans. OK. I want to get her back as soon as possible. I don’t need her. I want her. Help me do the ritual. Right now I rather not risk time, I am willing though repay people though. If you can help me and we can make an agreement. She should come to me. I shouldn’t be desperate. I should be strong like I am. Help me cast the spell. Skype or email. Just email me back or post a powerful love spell that will work fast. Koetting got his girl back in less than a week. I’m willing to take on Any difficulty of spell. I have the guts and I can do this. Help me cast a spell or get sallos to do a job for me. If I fail though, would you be willing to help me? I would repay you, and it would be a mutual agreement. Thank you. Your right, I am the one to change my life! I am the one she will want! I don’t need to cry! She should come to me! Help me and I’m do use black and white magic. Both. Mostly black though. I will strive and get her back.

(Hey, readers who know the spell that I’m talking about, correct me if I’m wrong here.)

Steps.

1. Take a black/red (clarification required) candle and light it.

2. Watch the flame, get mesmerized by it, to the point where you are swaying and seeing things and feel airy.

3. Imagine (simple word for visualize, but you have to KNOW in your heart that it’s there and this shit is happening) a tube from your eyes connecting to the flame.

4. Push all the desire you have for her into this tube, visualizing a picture of having her, and focus on that until all of your desire is drained and you feel weak.

5. Call out: “Powers of Darkness, bring ____ to me. My will be done.”

6. Blow out the candle and feel no love, no lust, no desire or sadness or ANYTHING really related to the emotions you put into the spell.

7. Make a sandwich, go see a movie, and forget all about the spell and her.

If it doesn’t noticeably work in a few weeks, then try again.

2 Likes

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2921”](Hey, readers who know the spell that I’m talking about, correct me if I’m wrong here.)

Steps.

1. Take a black/red (clarification required) candle and light it.

2. Watch the flame, get mesmerized by it, to the point where you are swaying and seeing things and feel airy.

3. Imagine (simple word for visualize, but you have to KNOW in your heart that it’s there and this shit is happening) a tube from your eyes connecting to the flame.

4. Push all the desire you have for her into this tube, visualizing a picture of having her, and focus on that until all of your desire is drained and you feel weak.

5. Call out: “Powers of Darkness, bring ____ to me. My will be done.”

6. Blow out the candle and feel no love, no lust, no desire or sadness or ANYTHING really related to the emotions you put into the spell.

7. Make a sandwich, go see a movie, and forget all about the spell and her.

If it doesn’t noticeably work in a few weeks, then try again.[/quote]

You probably would want the red candle, red to kindle the fires of love. Black would be good if you want a fuck slave (though lets be honest, color is not all that important)

But yes, a cursory reading and it looks good to me.

Pay special attention to steps 4-7…oh and step 0…divine first.

2 Likes

Yeah, step 0 is also pretty important. I don’t want to be responsible for a new mage casting a love spell that only angers a great beast of some kind that happens to be watching over her and squishes the mage.

If you get negative readings, try to crack the case a different way, so to speak.

Take it from Seth: There are plenty of mundane ways to compliment your magic.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:6, topic:2921”]Yeah, step 0 is also pretty important. I don’t want to be responsible for a new mage casting a love spell that only angers a great beast of some kind that happens to be watching over her and squishes the mage.

If you get negative readings, try to crack the case a different way, so to speak.

Take it from Seth: There are plenty of mundane ways to compliment your magic.[/quote]

well is there an even stronger spell out there or one that works faster. Here’s the situation. She broke up with me and ignores me. She got annoyed by my attemptso to get her back. It’s been 2 months around now and I need a spell that works even faster. I would be OK with demonic invocation. People tell me to use sallos because he’s not just about lust, and he also restores fidelity in relationships. So is there anyother spells you can think of that would work faster? I don’t care about the difficultly I care about the results. I want to see her lust for me with in a week or less and I want her to apologize for being such a douche to me. I want her asking me for hugs and to go on dates. I know I’m asking alot, but when I get good at this and get good at spells I’ll be willing to help other guys who went through the same bull shit I did. I’ll help them and are sure that they get what they asked for. I’ll guide them. But now in asking you guys for the help. And like I said before I will repay you guys. For real. I seriously will. If any of you can think of anything stronger to get her back, I’m all ears and I will repay.

[email protected]

I’m not kidding, I will do work for you, if she comes back with in 2 weeks and I’ll do double the work if she comes back to me crying to take her back, within a week.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:2921”][quote=“Sevarn304, post:6, topic:2921”]Yeah, step 0 is also pretty important. I don’t want to be responsible for a new mage casting a love spell that only angers a great beast of some kind that happens to be watching over her and squishes the mage.

Take it from Seth: There are plenty of mundane ways to compliment your magic.[/quote]

well is there an even stronger spell out there or one that works faster. Here’s the situation. She broke up with me and ignores me. She got annoyed by my attemptso to get her back. It’s been 2 months around now and I need a spell that works even faster. I would be OK with demonic invocation. People tell me to use sallos because he’s not just about lust, and he also restores fidelity in relationships. So is there anyother spells you can think of that would work faster? I don’t care about the difficultly I care about the results. I want to see her lust for me with in a week or less and I want her to apologize for being such a douche to me. I want her asking me for hugs and to go on dates. I know I’m asking alot, but when I get good at this and get good at spells I’ll be willing to help other guys who went through the same bull shit I did. I’ll help them and are sure that they get what they asked for. I’ll guide them. But now in asking you guys for the help. And like I said before I will repay you guys. For real. I seriously will. If any of you can think of anything stronger to get her back, I’m all ears and I will repay.

[email protected]

I’m not kidding, I will do work for you, if she comes back with in 2 weeks and I’ll do double the work if she comes back to me crying to take her back, within a week.[/quote]

oh yeah. How can I get good readings? Do a reading for me, my readings don’t show anymore than a Guardian angel. I don’t think it’s right, but then again I don’t think it’s completely wrong. She’s not a Mage or anything. She’s just a Christian girl. I use to be catholic. I still am, but I do black magic now too… So I’m just my own religion. I create my own world now.

At the beginning, NOTHING will LIKELY (that’s the important part of the sentence) be faster than a month or two.

You really should practice some beginner stuff and make your power nice and solidified. Do that for a month or so.

When you’re stronger the spell MAY work faster. Or it could not.

Also, you’re asking us too much by means of how long have you been practicing magic? How much experience do you have?

Never used Sallos.

But seriously, do some divination. If you get negative readings, find a different way to her and divine again. If THAT fails return, and I’m sure one of us will have an idea of what you can try next.

Nobody will just “do a reading” for you. Do it yourself, it will make you stronger. I advise using a pendulum, and direct you to charlescosimano.com and looking under his e-books for more info (it’s called dowsing in them)

Determine the nature of this angel. Will it attempt to destroy one of your spells if you launch it at her? Generally these angel thoughtforms are fed by the prayers of the parents, and could be really strong. If it needs destroying, break it.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:9, topic:2921”]At the beginning, NOTHING will LIKELY (that’s the important part of the sentence) be faster than a month or two.

You really should practice some beginner stuff and make your power nice and solidified. Do that for a month or so.

When you’re stronger the spell MAY work faster. Or it could not.

Also, you’re asking us too much by means of how long have you been practicing magic? How much experience do you have?

Never used Sallos.

But seriously, do some divination. If you get negative readings, find a different way to her and divine again. If THAT fails return, and I’m sure one of us will have an idea of what you can try next.

Nobody will just “do a reading” for you. Do it yourself, it will make you stronger. I advise using a pendulum, and direct you to charlescosimano.com and looking under his e-books for more info (it’s called dowsing in them)

Determine the nature of this angel. Will it attempt to destroy one of your spells if you launch it at her? Generally these angel thoughtforms are fed by the prayers of the parents, and could be really strong. If it needs destroying, break it.[/quote]

alright.i will thanks.

I’ve been wanting to try a specific “bring a lover” back spell for quite a while now, but have been hesitant to use it on my ex because we’re still friends and I care about his well being-I do hope that gives you an indication of what type of spell this is, and what it can do.

If you’re still interested (and can swear you can distance yourself enough from your obsession/emotions so you don’t fuck my work up, I don’t like wasting my time), I’d be willing to cast this spell for you, my only payment being you letting me know what the effects are/how they manifest. I’m offering to do this simply to satiate my curiosity about how it will play out.

PM me and we’ll talk more.

4 Likes

[quote=“empyrean93”]A lot of times spells like this are best made with association actions that you create yourself. Unless your a gay I’m assuming your a girl. IF you are heres some ideas.

Write down what you want and how you feel and what has caused you pain.
If you can bring youself to tears the better. Use an ink pen so you can watch the ink smear when our tears hit the page.

Get a red candle and put it on a censor or a dish. Burn the paper and place the ashes in a ring around the candle and dress it in palm oil or coconut oil.

Sit and meditate about what you want ideally until you are physically turned on

hold your open mouth over the candle and breath your intent on the the candle
the candle remains unlit. Your energy goes into the candle.

sit back and meditate on the candle and masturbate until you orgasm. Take the candle and masturbate with it until you orgasm second time, you will be out of energy and to create the energy your more disturbing emotions behind power and sex needs related to the situation may come up.

If you cum on with the candle inside you it will have the oil and your fluid on it.
The oil helps seal your orignal mind intent and the energy you breated on it. No it has been inside your body with fluids realted to the thoughts while they were secrected. Place the candle back inside the original ring of ashes

write the persons name on a small piece of paper. light the candle.

mediate on the “activated” energy the candle now contains and let your mind visualize how it is releasing it into the universe. Take the name and chant it in your mind, then when you feel is right , take the paper and slowly burn it either continuting to chant the name or speak your intent. Let the ashes fall onto the surrounding container and smear them if you must to mix them in the original ring.

Hold your right hand over the flame , let the sensations and any additional actions to take come to you, do the same with the left

sit and meditate on the candle and its flame and the flames essence regathering its work form the world then projecting itself as a ray of light the candle dissolves into (same color) and goes up into the air, down into the crown, then expanding its light into the aura after it goes deep into the torso down to the genital region.

meditate , if its safe to do so, with the eyes closed. blow it out when you feel is right, dispose of the ashes in a way you see fit so they may go into the world and work, throw the candle away or keep it in a safe place out of sight.

My 2 cents. But the idea is to make a deep layer of symbolic , physical and energetic associations using simple tools. Good luck. [/quote]

im a dude…

A Guy…

stick it up your arse then!

1 Like

He’s right…I mean you DO want her back right???

I proposed starting a working group for this kind of problem here: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/making-an-entity-to-get-a-lover-back-for-one-last-chance/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/making-an-entity-to-get-a-lover-back-for-one-last-chance/[/url]

1 Like

He’s right…I mean you DO want her back right???[/quote]

guys… I pretty sure that’s not how it works…
If anything I think I should just masterbate on the candle twice.
But Idk if that’s what should happen…

But Idk if that’s what should happen…[/quote]

You’ll never know until you try.

PROTIP: Insert candle, light other end, if you let it burn all the way down it should really add potency and you may look like a Jack-o-lantern.

But Idk if that’s what should happen…[/quote]

You’ll never know until you try.

PROTIP: Insert candle, light other end, if you let it burn all the way down it should really add potency and you may look like a Jack-o-lantern.[/quote]

thanks guys I can feel the support!
No for real though. I can’t tell if you guys are being sarcastic or
if you guys really want to see what happens if I fail.

Yeah I’m totally going to go stick a candle up my ass and hope
that I orgasm…

WHAT KIND OF SICK SHIT IS THAT?!

OK yeah I’m a little desperate for her and I do truely want her.
But I rather ask belial what to do. I wonder if he’ll tell me to stick
a candle up my ass.

If you’re a man, then you have a prostate. Stimulation to the prostate (located up your ass) can result in orgasm.

1 Like

well…