Help needed to banish a demon

I need help getting rid of a certain demon that won’t go away. I tried banishing by pouring my energy into salted water and flicking but I don’t know I’m completely new. I don’t what to do. Can I get some help?

The intensity and anger I feel from this spirit is just too much to handle and It’s starting to bring me down.

2 Likes

How do you know it’s a demon? Why do you think there’s a spiritual disturbance?

Well I suppose I don’t know. I used to call any spirits demons because I never thought of the term as being negative like a lot of people do it seems. So this spirit then.

Despite this spirit, there’s a couple others that have much better personalities and wouldn’t mind if they stayed.

I did the letter ritual to summon a succubus about a week and a half ago but I’m not sure if it worked because I already have too many other spirits interfering with my emotions and they’re all sexual.

The spiritual disturbance. Well anytime I would communicate with this spirit I would feel so much anger and often would start to do self harm such as trying to make myself bleed from the inside of my mouth such as biting my lips or gums. I also did get possessed by this spirit once for a few seconds. It felt intoxicating but I don’t care for being possessed.

1 Like

Have you tried doing a sage cleansing? Buy a bundle of white or blue sage, light it and walk around your home waving the bundle all around allowing the smoke to fill every crevice of your home in every room. While doing this acknowledge the spirits, addressing only the malicious ones, tell them you dislike their presence and their presence is affecting you in ways that you do not care to have in your life. Tell them they are not welcome in your home or in your magickal temple and if you accidentally invited them here, that their invitation has been revoked and they are no longer welcome.

State that all other entites that are present in this home who are aiding me or those who have a positive influence on me are welcome to stay and if any entity tries to disguise themself as one of these positive entities in order to stay that you will find out and continue to banish them. Walk all around your home while stating this and burning the sage, then once done talking state in a loud and dominate voice

“You are not welcome here, get out of my home, I banish you from this home and from my magickal working space. Leave now and go back to the world and the plane from which you came!”

Keep repeating that and keep walking from room to room with the sage, even if you have to walk thru your home 5 or 6 times in a row, do this until you can feel the negative energy starting to vanish. You will feel like a weight is being lifted off your shoulders. Do this now, do not put this off. I have had experiences with negative entities like this and the longer they linger around, the more your life and health spirals out of control. Especially the anger, the anger is the first thing that will completely overcome you until you are so hateful and despisable that your family and friends want nothing to do with you.

Sage cleansing usually only banishes about 90% of the spirit so there is still some energy that lingers and if extra measures are not taken, their lingering energy can serve as a gateway and allow them to remanifest themselves at a later date. So do this step below too.

EASY BANISHING SPELL I CREATED

For added measure, get a piece of blank paper and draw a picture of your home, even if you draw like crap and it looks like a child’s drawing, you will still know this is your home on the paper. Just draw the outside, no need to draw the inside rooms and furnishings too. Draw 3 spirits coming out of your house, doesn’t matter how you draw them just draw something that to you, represents negative entities, even if you draw a cartoon ghost but color them all pitch black, that will be fine. Draw them with over 75% of their body outside of your home and 25% of their body still inside, like picturing them being forced to leave and they are floating thru the ceiling almost fully out of your home.

That will represent them leaving and being forced out. In the drawing, on the front door of your home draw a protection symbol of any type on your door like it’s a wreath or something just hanging there. If you cannot think of any symbols a pentagram will do just fine. That represents your home being protected. Meditate on this drawing for a few minutes, visualize the entities being forced out, and when the lines of the drawing start to flash like a sigil, the work is done.

Fold the paper 3 times and say:

"Spirits from the other side
with negative and malicious intent,
I banish you from this home
So my family may be content.

Leave here now and go away
your presence no longer causing harm,
Go back thru the gates from which you came
and never return again.

I can feel you leaving this home
as you are being forced out,
The energy becoming positive again
until you are gone without a doubt."

You can repeat the chant more than once if you feel it’s necessary but when done, burn the folded paper and while burning it, imagine that the paper is a powerful tool that has captured the spirits and that by burning the paper, you are burning the spirits along with it and as the smoke rises you are releasing them back to where they came from. I created this spell a few years back and it works like a charm as long as you belief it will. Hope it helps.

4 Likes

This is great. I’ll get to it as soon as possible. Thanks

[quote=“JimmyTK421, post:3, topic:5646”].
I did the letter ritual to summon a succubus about a week and a half ago but I’m not sure if it worked because I already have too many other spirits interfering with my emotions and they’re all sexual.

The spiritual disturbance. Well anytime I would communicate with this spirit I would feel so much anger and often would start to do self harm such as trying to make myself bleed from the inside of my mouth such as biting my lips or gums. I also did get possessed by this spirit once for a few seconds. It felt intoxicating but I don’t care for being possessed.[/quote]

When you did the Letter Ritual, did you thought it through? There is a warning there for occurrences like yours, and these kind of dark energies isn’t always what it seems. It becomes malevolent if you struggle, and benevolent if you submit to these kind of energies. It has a purpose and appears for a reason.

There is also a slight chance of a conflict between that particular entity and the other spirits around you. Jealousy and the urge to get your attention can be a factor to consider.

I wouldn’t recommend the Letter Evocation method if you lack dedication and certainty of what you want with intimate spirits or entities.

1 Like

[quote=“succupedia, post:6, topic:5646”][quote=“JimmyTK421, post:3, topic:5646”].

The spiritual disturbance. Well anytime I would communicate with this spirit I would feel so much anger and often would start to do self harm such as trying to make myself bleed from the inside of my mouth such as biting my lips or gums. I also did get possessed by this spirit once for a few seconds. It felt intoxicating but I don’t care for being possessed.[/quote]

When you did the Letter Ritual, did you thought it through? There is a warning there for occurrences like yours, and these kind of dark energies isn’t always what it seems. It becomes malevolent if you struggle, and benevolent if you submit to these kind of energies. It has a purpose and appears for a reason.

There is also a slight chance of a conflict between that particular entity and the other spirits around you. Jealousy and the urge to get your attention can be a factor to consider.

I wouldn’t recommend the Letter Evocation method if you lack dedication and certainty of what you want with intimate spirits or entities.[/quote]

Yes I had already experienced that yes there is a conflict between spirits and the one that seems to be winning is the one that I feel is good friends with the overly negative spirit I had pointed out earlier because 80 percent of the time she’s all I can feel. These spirits are all sexual but I have reason to believe that none of them came from Lilith. Except maybe ***** in which I believe is another spirit that another magician had asked for her to help out.

Yes, when I did the ritual I knew what I wanted and still do.

For resisting I would be sexually harassed. For submitting I would gain knowledge almost like a sixth sense with the draw-back of people feeling negativity from me for reasons I can’t explain. When I submitted too far, I got possessed. This is what I would receive from NOT the overly negative and angry spirit I mentioned earlier but from what I believe to be his close friend or something. Bottom line is that spirit came with the package

[quote=“JimmyTK421, post:7, topic:5646”]Yes I had already experienced that yes there is a conflict between spirits and the one that seems to be winning is the one that I feel is good friends with the overly negative spirit I had pointed out earlier because 80 percent of the time she’s all I can feel. These spirits are all sexual but I have reason to believe that none of them came from Lilith. Except maybe “Lhimp” in which I believe is another spirit that another magician had asked for her to help out.

For resisting I would be sexually harassed. For submitting I would gain knowledge almost like a sixth sense with the draw-back of people feeling negativity from me for reasons I can’t explain. When I submitted too far, I got possessed. This is what I would receive from NOT the overly negative and angry spirit I mentioned earlier but from what I believe to be his close friend or something. Bottom line is that spirit came with the package[/quote]
These kind of evocations is, as I see it, an invitation with guidance from Lilith. I didn’t have any other spirits around, except from my Guide, at that time. Other curious spirits and entities might slip through and that’s were banishing of them is recommended.

Your situation is different from mine. You have several other spirits around, which is bedded for conflict. Some spirits or entities, like “succubus” or “incubus” or of similar type, can cause problems if they chose to work on your ascent and other spirits are in their way.

To get the benefits from the Letter Evocation, you have to make a choice. Either banish the “succubus” or banish the other spirits, so the ascent workings can start. That is how I see your situation.

1 Like

[quote=“succupedia, post:8, topic:5646”][quote=“JimmyTK421, post:7, topic:5646”]Yes I had already experienced that yes there is a conflict between spirits and the one that seems to be winning is the one that I feel is good friends with the overly negative spirit I had pointed out earlier because 80 percent of the time she’s all I can feel. These spirits are all sexual but I have reason to believe that none of them came from Lilith. Except maybe “Lhimp” in which I believe is another spirit that another magician had asked for her to help out.

For resisting I would be sexually harassed. For submitting I would gain knowledge almost like a sixth sense with the draw-back of people feeling negativity from me for reasons I can’t explain. When I submitted too far, I got possessed. This is what I would receive from NOT the overly negative and angry spirit I mentioned earlier but from what I believe to be his close friend or something. Bottom line is that spirit came with the package[/quote]
These kind of evocations is, as I see it, an invitation with guidance from Lilith. I didn’t have any other spirits around, except from my Guide, at that time. Other curious spirits and entities might slip through and that’s were banishing of them is recommended.

Your situation is different from mine. You have several other spirits around, which is bedded for conflict. Some spirits or entities, like “succubus” or “incubus” or of similar type, can cause problems if they chose to work on your ascent and other spirits are in their way.

To get the benefits from the Letter Evocation, you have to make a choice. Either banish the “succubus” or banish the other spirits, so the ascent workings can start. That is how I see your situation.[/quote]

Well then yeah of course I want to banish the other spirits and keep the “succubus”.

One thing I forgot to consider is that you probably didn’t read the last posts from me so sorry about that. These spirits that I’m talking about came to me about almost a year when I wrongfully tried to summon a “succubus” spirit when I was drunk and did it through a mirror. For a long time I was made to believe these spirits were “succubi”. Of course I know now I was wrong. My first experience with these entities was not what I expected. I thought perhaps it was normal but now I think it was perhaps not what I was supposed to feel. Have you ever walked beside a dumpster and inhaled the air? It feels like you may have swallowed a bug or something besides the horrid smell. That’s what I used to experience at first.

I finally decided to re-do the ritual correctly this time a couple weeks ago. I didn’t notice any results because I already feel these spirits around me.

[quote=“JimmyTK421, post:9, topic:5646”]One thing I forgot to consider is that you probably didn’t read the last posts from me so sorry about that. These spirits that I’m talking about came to me about almost a year when I wrongfully tried to summon a “succubus” spirit when I was drunk and did it through a mirror. For a long time I was made to believe these spirits were “succubi”. Of course I know now I was wrong. My first experience with these entities was not what I expected. I thought perhaps it was normal but now I think it was perhaps not what I was supposed to feel. Have you ever walked beside a dumpster and inhaled the air? It feels like you may have swallowed a bug or something besides the horrid smell. That’s what I used to experience at first.

I finally decided to re-do the ritual correctly this time a couple weeks ago. I didn’t notice any results because I already feel these spirits around me.[/quote]

Why did you do the ritual under the influence of alcohol!? That was a bad idea, as I see it. No wonder you experience the consequences of it now.

“Succubus” or “incubus” is conceptual, a word that doesn’t make justice to their actual purpose of their existence. They doesn’t exists to do our “biddings” like some other spirits do. You want sex? It’s a universal phenomenon, not exclusive to the “succubus” experience, that can be manifested by other kinds of spirits and entities. It is an expression of bonding, or even love, if it reach that deep.

You want development and ascent? Then you have to let go of other spirits or entities and focus entirely to reach that goal. That doesn’t mean you can’t evoke other spirits or entities, while being on that path, but your main focus should stay by your choice.

Are you committed and have experienced intimacy with another human being? Sometimes we need life experiences as a reference to understand the concept of a spiritual experience. You wouldn’t know differences and similarities if you lack the physical aspect of intimacy if you experience a “succubus” as an initiation to sexual activity. That’s putting sex on a pedestal, and the comparison to a human can make you disappointed later in life.

2 Likes

^ VERY wise words.

I don’t know why I did the ritual under the influence of alcohol at the time. I remember I was anxious and impatient.

Right, I didn’t mean to deny them being incubi or succubi. I was in a hurry to finish e-mails last night. Again my commitment is being questioned and again my answer is still the same. I can never be more certain of this. If I had any doubts, I wouldn’t have attempted it in the first place. If anything besides wrong, the alcohal acted as a truth syrum. Yes, I’ve had a relationship with a human and the break-up was hard for me. Still can’t forget her. I’m only 23 years old and I’m 24 this month but I’ve grown too weary to be throwing my myself in front of a girl to finally accept me. This isn’t a question of sex. This is a question of love and companionship. I’m not the kind of guy that can be happy being alone for the rest of his life. If she wants me, she can come get me. I’ve been single for 6 years now. It’s time for a change.

Being anxious and impatience for spirits or entities that’s often known to be the opposite, is never a good approach to start with. Desperation often comes with bad, not well thought, decisions. You might “feel” certain of a specific choice at the time, but choices based on desperation will change to regrets after a while. These kind of spirits often makes their choices long before they manifest before you, and stick with that. That’s why you really have to be 100% certain.

Right, I didn't mean to deny them being incubi or succubi.
That's not what I meant. You have to look beyond the meaning of the words "succubus" and "incubus" and remove that religious label. You want them to live up to these myths and legends, or you want them to grow as a unique individual?
Yes, I've had a relationship with a human and the break-up was hard for me. Still can't forget her. I'm only 23 years old and I'm 24 this month but I've grown too weary to be throwing my myself in front of a girl to finally accept me. This isn't a question of sex. This is a question of love and companionship. I'm not the kind of guy that can be happy being alone for the rest of his life. If she wants me, she can come get me. I've been single for 6 years now. It's time for a change.

That means you are quite inexperienced when it comes to relationships, intimacy and, possible, life experience in general.

Life is tough. It’s full of challenges, injustice, loneliness and broken hearts. I’ve been a part of blogging community about relationships with spirits and entities for a half decade and some of these bloggers are teenagers. Even some virgins make a decision to summon a “succubus” and “incubus”, for reasons made by haste and desperation. A temporary choice that doesn’t last long enough to benefit a spirit or entity that is open for a long term pact and a loving relationship.

You wouldn’t understand the broken heart of a “succubus” or an “incubus” if you lack enough experience of the same, would you? You wouldn’t understand the sexual aspect of these wonderful beings, if you haven’t experienced it with a human being first, would you? You couldn’t relate to their worldviews of you lack the experience and criticism of your physical world, would you?

I’m not saying you should try something else, or wait a while longer to walk this path. You just have to be certain. Their choice to be with you was, possible, made when you were born. Your choice seems, in my opinion, rational and desperate. Are you looking for a temporal solution or a long lasting relationship?

Hey i’m a 33 year old virgin by choice and very proud of that fact.I think its a virtuous trait,and yes i’ve read the warnings of Phil Hine and other sites warning against a virgin having sexual relations with a succubus but that’s not true in my case so i don’t see what having sexual experience with a human woman has to do with a relationship with a succubus.To me they are worlds apart.

Then you wouldn’t know the difference, because you have no reference of experience intimacy, flesh by flesh. To me, it is not worlds apart, because it is a universal mechanic for procreation and works pretty much the same across most dimensions. That is how I see this.

I’m not saying a choice of staying a virgin is “wrong” in any way. I am pointing out the importance of having life experience before taking these kind of paths. If you never had any dark periods in your life, or never had to struggle to reach a goal, I would not recommend these kinds of evocations.

I’m not saying I’m right, but this is just my thoughts and opinion.

Yes they are worlds apart (not trying to pick a fight just hear me out).Just because someone hasn’t had fleshly relations with a woman or experience in these areas doesn’t mean he/she can’t know what this kind of intimacy would be like with a succubus/incubus.Things of the flesh can’t understand things of the spirit.Now if a virgin were to summon a succubus/incubus just to see what its like to have sex with one of these spirits and he/she would happen to get one that wanted more than just sexual relations and the spirit found out then took him on a ride and not in a good way either (no pun intended) then i’d blame the person for trying to use the spirit as an object of self gratification and for only that reason.I can understand that part of the warning a virgin off of this type of relationship but to say just because your a virgin is totally misleading.Your brain may be tricked into thinking your body is having physical sex with a spirit and it will act accordingly but that’s just not what’s happening.

Sure you may feel the spirit there physically as you know i do but i know i’m not having physical sex with a spirit.I know its happening in spiritual spirit to spirit sense level co-mingling together if that makes sense and that’s how the energy transfer happens between the person and spirit.I said it in my previous comment and i’ll say it again.Things of the flesh can’t understand things of the spirit so trying to compare the physical with the spiritual is useless and contradictory.You may be able to take your understanding of the physical into the spiritual but that can only help so much with dealing with these types of spirits in an intimate way but the spiritual is so much more vast than the physical can even comprehend.

Being anxious and impatience for spirits or entities that’s often known to be the opposite, is never a good approach to start with. Desperation often comes with bad, not well thought, decisions. You might “feel” certain of a specific choice at the time, but choices based on desperation will change to regrets after a while. These kind of spirits often makes their choices long before they manifest before you, and stick with that. That’s why you really have to be 100% certain.

That’s not what I meant. You have to look beyond the meaning of the words “succubus” and “incubus” and remove that religious label. You want them to live up to these myths and legends, or you want them to grow as a unique individual?

Yes, I've had a relationship with a human and the break-up was hard for me. Still can't forget her. I'm only 23 years old and I'm 24 this month but I've grown too weary to be throwing my myself in front of a girl to finally accept me. This isn't a question of sex. This is a question of love and companionship. I'm not the kind of guy that can be happy being alone for the rest of his life. If she wants me, she can come get me. I've been single for 6 years now. It's time for a change.

That means you are quite inexperienced when it comes to relationships, intimacy and, possible, life experience in general.

Life is tough. It’s full of challenges, injustice, loneliness and broken hearts. I’ve been a part of blogging community about relationships with spirits and entities for a half decade and some of these bloggers are teenagers. Even some virgins make a decision to summon a “succubus” and “incubus”, for reasons made by haste and desperation. A temporary choice that doesn’t last long enough to benefit a spirit or entity that is open for a long term pact and a loving relationship.

You wouldn’t understand the broken heart of a “succubus” or an “incubus” if you lack enough experience of the same, would you? You wouldn’t understand the sexual aspect of these wonderful beings, if you haven’t experienced it with a human being first, would you? You couldn’t relate to their worldviews of you lack the experience and criticism of your physical world, would you?

I’m not saying you should try something else, or wait a while longer to walk this path. You just have to be certain. Their choice to be with you was, possible, made when you were born. Your choice seems, in my opinion, rational and desperate. Are you looking for a temporal solution or a long lasting relationship?[/quote]

“Being anxious and impatience for spirits or entities that’s often known to be the opposite, is never a good approach to start with. Desperation often comes with bad, not well thought, decisions. You might “feel” certain of a specific choice at the time, but choices based on desperation will change to regrets after a while. These kind of
spirits often makes their choices long before they manifest before you, and stick with that. That’s why you really have to be 100% certain.”

Makes sense

“That’s not what I meant. You have to look beyond the meaning of the words “succubus” and “incubus” and remove that religious label. You want them to live up to these myths and legends, or you want them to grow as a unique individual?”

Yeah, I had this conversation with them as well and I guess that also answers your question. They pretty much said the same thing. I talk to them more than I do humans. You have to remember, I’ve had a close relationship with them for almost a year. They’re a lot more intelligent than humans and can have a lot to say. Any non-spiritual person would probably think I’d be crazy after saying that but it’s true.

“That means you are quite inexperienced when it comes to relationships, intimacy and, possible, life experience in general.”

Very true. I do lack experience when it comes to relationships of intimacy. Needless to say, not by choice. Yes, I can imagine most people my age lack life experience as well. Some more than others.

“Life is tough. It’s full of challenges, injustice, loneliness and broken hearts. I’ve been a part of blogging community about relationships with spirits and entities for a half decade and some of these bloggers are teenagers. Even some virgins make a decision to summon a “succubus” and “incubus”, for reasons made by haste and desperation. A temporary choice that doesn’t last long enough to benefit a spirit or entity that is open for a long term pact and a loving relationship.”

Yeah I agree. Virgins should wait for the sexual intimacy of a human first. Sex is amazing. Especially with girls that have some thickness to them. The skinnier girls can make up for it with more energy. At least my last ex did. Like I said before, I may not have much sexual experience anymore but the memory of it can’t be forgotten. Besides the point but it was intended for virgins to consider. I’m sure a lot of these spirits and entities know what they’re getting into. These beings are very intelligent and may have more life experience than most of the oldest humans on the planet. The combination of that and their ability to see through our emotions gives them logic and reason.

“You wouldn’t understand the broken heart of a “succubus” or an “incubus” if you lack enough experience of the same, would you? You wouldn’t understand the sexual aspect of these wonderful beings, if you haven’t experienced it with a human being first, would you? You couldn’t relate to their worldviews of you lack the experience and criticism of your physical world, would you?”

No. I imagined that we all lack the life experience of an extra-dimensional spirit due to their living existences spanning before ancient human society up until now for some of them.
No, but I have.
Again, our worldviews based off of our experiences cannot be compared.

“I’m not saying you should try something else, or wait a while longer to walk this path. You just have to be certain. Their choice to be with you was, possible, made when you were born. Your choice seems, in my opinion, rational and desperate. Are you looking for a temporal solution or a long lasting relationship?”

I admire your opinion. Yes, I’m certain of this life long commitment. It’s all I ever dreamed of. Yes, I’m looking for a long lasting relationship.

1 Like

What if you don’t have sage?

Does this work for physical possessions as well or just spacial possesions?