Help removing succubus peacefully

Can anyone experienced please help me remove this succubus fro me peacefully, i do not want to hurt her as i am not angry with her anymore, but I need her off me, I am dying, Ive tried Yeesch, it only had temporary effects, can anyone advise me who I should turn to, astral and human beings wise and good rituals to do for help here, I was advised a bunch, I tried them all except for lucifer and azazel and leviathan and belial

Did you ever tried to talk with Her about this directly, and tell everything to Her about why do you want Her to leave you?

Can anyone experienced please help me remove this succubus fro me peacefully

You talking about Her like a ‘disease’ or ‘parasite’. At least this is how it sounds like to me, although you didn’t talked too much about your relationship with this Succubus, so I got no real insight to your case.

This topic may help you:

( Or try to ask Lilith about it. )

Sincerely,
Nagash

1 Like

People are yearning for one, and you are trying to get rid of her.

I think you should negotiate properly, they can be good battle buddies and teachers, relationship is just icing in cake.

1 Like

well she did act parasitically towards me, but it was also my fault, she has no intention to talk with me, she has done it only when she wants, and it is because she has been angry with me, I understood why, and i dont blame her, but this kind of magick was never my path it just happened, so i had no idea how to go about it, she needs to understand this, she did tell me she loved me and i think it was genuine, note, LOVED, past tense, it just went out of control

1 Like

well, I never wanted her in the first place, she came to me. my path had been solely RHP since i was 14

and i said peacefully specifically because i do not want to hurt her, this whole back and forth between us 2 is useless and tiring, and i feel we could both benefit from a mutual understanding, but i dont think she is willing to talk it out, How do I contact Lilith safely?

Honestly, the best way to go about it would be to treat it like any other relationship with head on confrontation. Anything less will likely blow up on your face.