Help! Need a big pact with a powerful demon!

Thank you for your reply.

Can you explain what this is?
I did minimum research and he’s the demon in charge of Hell’s government by orders of Lucifer. But this is the first time I hear of him. Do you think he can help me?
If you can please, share information of any personal contact you’ve had with him too (here or in a PM) I’d be very greatful!!

2 Likes

@DA_KD You said you don’t have a job right? Well, go get a job then!

I’m going to speak from experience here, the job you get most likely will not be the job you really want, but guess what? It’s a job, and you’d get a regular paycheck. I have been working since I was 16. When I went to college, I had a part-time job. It was a crappy job, but it’s better than no job. As for now, I’m unemployed, due to being in a transitional phase of life - I’m moving next week. But, you can bet your arse, I’ll be on the lookout for a job when I get where I’m going. All I’ve known, all my life, is working. My apologies for rambling on. I just had to get that off my chest.

But, you have to help yourself first, before any demon, god, goddess, other spirit being is going to help you get money. You have to do YOUR part. You can’t just sit on your arse lolly-gagging around, expecting to have them give you what you want on a silver platter. It doesn’t work that way. A relationship is 50-50 - that goes for the ones we develop with our demons. We both give and take, and do our parts, to make the whole come to pass.

For example: I’ll be unemployed when I first move to where I’m moving. I evoke Volac to help me find a job. I do my part by going through job listings, and applying for various jobs - even those I know my soul would wither and die if I got hired at certain places, let’s say the deli at the grocery store - but I apply anyway. Then, Volac would do his part, by helping me find employment at one of the places I applied for a job at.

Get the picture? You have to help yourself first. Whomever you work with, isn’t just going to give you what you want, without you doing your part and being active by taking actions that would bring you closer towards getting the results you asked them to give you and that you want.

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but I don’t feel like you’re really trying to better your situation yourself, and only depending on magick to get you out of your situation.

I wish you the best of luck. But, go out there and get a job. Even if it’s only part-time.

You don’t need fancy smancy equipment or tools. Your MIND is your greatest tool. I only have my mind, pen, paper, and I buy candles when I can. If I don’t have candles, I’m not going to get thrown into the pits of hell, to be tortured because of it. The demons understand. The fact that I draw their sigils, chant their enns, talk to them as I would a friend, treat them with the utmost respect, is good enough for them. I make sure to thank them for their time and help as well.

And, even though you think they didn’t hear you? They do. They ALWAYS do. Not everybody can hear or feel them. But, they’re there. Believe me.

You have to do your own magick, hon. All of us in this forum can’t do it for you. If we do it for you, how are you going to learn, or build up your knowledge base? You have to start depending on yourself, rather than everyone else. We’re all on the same spiritual journey, but have different lessons to learn - the lessons are different for each individual.

*** Sorry for the long post ***

2 Likes

i want ask you something, can you PM me please