Help me

Oh I’m sorry about that. I presume this covers both LinkedIn and Twitter?

I made links to YouTubes in some other posts. Is that ok or not?

Thanks. Once again, my apologies.

I’m truly sorry for your loss. Your pain is probably far beyond almost anything a person can experience.
Lemme try to share with you my thoughts and some of the little knowledge I possess, in the hope you’ll see your daughter soon.
If you have gone so far as to think you can time travel back in time to save your daughter, I’m confident you are willing to hear other ways to see her. And I mean actually see her, in her fullest, wherever she is, and whatever form she has taken now.

First of all I want to share with you a story. It is the story of a grieving mother who went to the Buddha to have her child back. It may hurt to read at first, but bear with me.
Keep in mind that it not my intention to ‘‘convert’’ you to Buddhism, I just want to propel you to search for what I think is the true solution to your pain, and to make you reunite with your daughter as soon as possible. If all of the following resonates with you, I invite you to delve deeper into it. If it doesn’t, just forget it.

A woman lost her young son; just a few days before her husband had died. Kissa Goutami was her name, and now her only son had died. She was in great despair, naturally the child was her only hope. Buddha was staying in the town; people said, “Don’t cry and don’t weep. Why don’t you take the child to the Buddha? He is so com-passionate, he may revive him back to life.”

The woman rushed with the dead body of the child. Buddha looked at the woman, told the woman to put the child in front of him and said to her, “Yes, I will revive him, but you will have to fulfill one condition.”

The woman said, “I am ready to give even my life. Say any condition and I will fulfill it.”

Buddha said, “It is a simple condition, I never make big requirements of people, only small requirements; this is o very simple thing. You just go into the town and bring a few mustard seeds.Just remember one thing: the mustard seeds should come from a house where nobody has ever died.”

The woman was in an insane state, she could not see the point. How can you find a house where nobody has ever died?She rushed with great hope and she knew that every house has mustard seeds because that was the only crop the people were growing. The whole village was doing the some work, growing mustard seeds—so there was no problem.

She knocked on many doors, the people said, “A few mustard seeds? We can bring cartloads of mustard seeds, but we can not fulfill the condition; many people have died in our house. So our mustard seeds won’t do.”

By the evening the woman came to her senses. She had knocked on many doors; slowly slowly, she saw the point shot death is inevitable — it happens to everybody, that nobody can escape from it

She came back, she was a totally different woman when she came back in the evening. The child was there, Buddha was waiting. He said, “Where are the mustard seeds?”

The woman laughed, fell down at his feet and said, “Initiate me into your path, because I have understood your message, that everybody has to die. Today my son has died, a few days before my husband died, a few days afterwards I am going to die. Before I die I want to see the deathless. Now I am not interested in my child being raised from the dead. Now I am interested myself in seeing the eternal life.”

Buddha said, -That was the purpose of sending you, so that you can be awakened.”

Buddha initiated Kissa Goutami.

As you can read in the story, the mother says ‘‘I want to see the deathless’’. This is the true nature of existence. Death is simply a construct that we project onto reality when we see a person’s body disappear and we cannot perceive their mind anymore.

When we ‘reach’ what, in Buddhism, is called ‘‘enlightenment’’, we transcend the human form and the human mind.
The mind of a Buddha is present in every single miniscule part of the universe.
A Buddha has perfect awareness of even the slightest atom, in the farthest universe.
If you would reach that state, you could see your daughter, wherever she is, with your own eyes. You could see past, present, and future.
I believe that a Buddha has the power to change the past, because a Buddha is beyond time, is beyond any conceptualization, his mind perfectly capable of understanding the true nature of reality, which is one with everything that has been, is, and will be. I believe that when a being reaches enlightenment, the whole existence shakes, changing the past, present and future of all that has ever existed.

People in other religions call it ‘‘God’’. I find that definition to be too much connected with omnipotence. Which doesn’t exist. And if it does, whoever is omnipotent is not omniloving, otherwise your pain wouldn’t exist.

Nonetheless, any mind or power of another being, may it be an Angel, a Demon, Spirit or human being, is a tiny speck of dust compared to the mind and powers of a Buddha.

By reaching that state, the state which I use the word ‘‘Buddha’’ for, you can reunite with your daughter. See her, touch her, actually talk to her. Because whatever being is seeing her, touching her, YOU WILL BE that being. Whatever particle or lack of particle, whatever space or lack of space is gonna be in her presence, you’re gonna be in her presence. It’s almost like when they say ‘‘God is everything’’.

If you think this resonates with you, I invite you to delve into Siddharta Gautama Buddha’s teachings, what he called ‘‘Dharma’’.

If it doesn’t, you can trash everything I said,
but please know that your daughter is out there, and someday you will see her again. Don’t dwell too much in your despair, feel it, feel it deeply and thoroughly, but eventually let it go. She would want that. She would want you to be happy. I’m sure of it, 100%, without the slightest doubt in my mind.

I’ll recite some mantras for your daughter, in the hope that she’ll find the conditions for true, long lasting happiness, wherever she is.

2 Likes

Yes. Social media links can be placed in your personal profile but they cannot be posted to the public forum.

Yes, YouTube links are fine, though the promotion of personal channels and stumping for subscribers is not.

1 Like

Someone knows @ lady_ Eva method? I read that she successfully sent messages to her past self

3 Likes

Yang,

I just had an idea.

In the mystical rereading of the bible by Neville Goddard, where you are god and you command yourself through your imagination. You get to choose whatever you experience by first choosing inside, then inside pushes outward to form your physical experience.

In this system of thought, they have something called rescripting and revision.

I would suggest you look that up.

You may also want to try this meditation. I was looking at this recently. I haven’ tried this one yet, but I think I’ll try it today, too.

There are also means of telepathic and time alteration communication within the Goddard system. I would recommend you read his books, though, as the number of amateurs who try his methods generate a LOT of superficial noise.

Goddard’s actual books can be quite profound. So are some of his FULL lectures. Just be careful of the tiny snippets.

1 Like

Their posts are contained in this topic: Is time-based magick possible? - #26 by Magus_shadow

However you won’t be able to PM them as you have yet to gain that ability you can only PM someone once the system recognises you as a regular user which occurs automatically after you have interacted on this forum for a period of time. You can get a users attention by using the @ symbol followed by their username but I have not checked when these users last posted so I am unsure if they are active members of this forum. You can check this yourself by looking at their profiles

2 Likes

Ah, I just remembered something else. It’s like this thread has been haunting my mind.

When I was a kid in the 90s, I used a local witches’ BBS.

In a chat, they mentioned something very interesting. That you can change the past by using something called shadow walking.

That you can actually talk a walk, change reality during the walk, and that when you get back dead people can alive, the alive can be dead, etc. Your living reality can be re-organized.

I’ve wanted to ask others about for quite somehow, but simply forgot somehow.

Any witches here ever hear about this thing called “Shadow Walking’?? It’d be of huge help, really, for Yang and so many others. (I’d be up for a shadow walk, too!)

3 Likes

hi sir
do you know who can do it?

do you know who can do it ?thanks

1 Like

Welcome @Shirley It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Unfortunately Lady Eva left our forum so you cannot ask her directly, but the work she has done for this forum still remains you could try searching her post history

2 Likes

Yang_Xiang:
I MIGHT have a way, I will NOT accept your money, no one will claim your soul after you are done, but I have to warn you imbalance will come, for good or ill I can not say. you must ground to yourself at a time right before whatever claimed your baby, become so linked you become of one mind and warn yourself of the tragedy to come. this will not be overly dangerous, but it will not be easy either. it will take several hours of meditation and visualization of the time right before “IT” happened. this will not be pleasant, but it has to be done at that time to shock yourself into action at that moment. I can not tell you it WILL work, I can tell you there is a fair chance it will however. do not bother to thank me, if it works you will not remember me and your life up to now will be something else, again. for good or ill, I can not say, but I wish you well.

3 Likes

I am very happy to read your post, I am so grateful to you, you have brought me hope, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, I am not afraid of any danger, what should I do?@Magus_shadow

1 Like

My word. I looked at some of your forum history — and you seem like the real.

If you are ever so kind (if it would be alright with you), I would very much like to try this after you teach Yang, @Magus_shadow.

Thank you for messaging the magus, @MH155

I will gladly share with all who want the technique.
You will have to have a small background in grounding and how to do it properly, a bit of experience in elemental grounding helps but is not vital, this unique method is grounding to yourself, you must force your mind, through meditation AND visualization into the moment you wish to contact, this may involve painful memories and while it is safe as best I can tell, it does have consequences, one being you might get what you want, but not what you need and when things re-balance, you might not like how it happens! Having warned you, now I must also say that when and if you can link to your past consciousness, and you will likely have to try many times! the hardest part will being convincing your past self that they’re not imagining things, you will likely have to show them again and again and again until they must act on what you show them, the next part is that words seldom work well, It’s why you don’t have a bunch of us winning the damn lottery every month! you must turn your message into a mental movie and hammer it over and over again! every time you fail, and you will. you must start all over. I am hoping, but it is out of my hands you are only changing a small thing, some larger things like election outcomes and wars could have devastating effects! And really, in the end, if you pull it off, you will forget doing it, your life past that point of change will have never been and you will have no knowledge of it except on a karmic level, that in itself can be good, you can erase a LOT of bad debt, but only once. If you need more, PM me and we can walk you through this by hand via email. I wager there are details you would keep private.

Ah. and things like this is what gives cause to the “Mandela effect.” If you don’t know what that is, google is your friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello everyone!
Im shirley,just an Ordinary people and want to find a hope.

hi friend, the technique we can try?

@Shirley I asked you some follow up questions about your introduction as it was inadequate, and didn’t provide any real information so please answer them.

Hi DarkestKnight,
I am an ordinary person without magic and abilities.
I join this forum. Is to change the decision not to have surgery in the past. save myself.
maybe can I?

Did you read what I posted? there it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES,How can I contact you?