Help me

Unfortunately Lady Eva left our forum so you cannot ask her directly, but the work she has done for this forum still remains you could try searching her post history

2 Likes

Yang_Xiang:
I MIGHT have a way, I will NOT accept your money, no one will claim your soul after you are done, but I have to warn you imbalance will come, for good or ill I can not say. you must ground to yourself at a time right before whatever claimed your baby, become so linked you become of one mind and warn yourself of the tragedy to come. this will not be overly dangerous, but it will not be easy either. it will take several hours of meditation and visualization of the time right before “IT” happened. this will not be pleasant, but it has to be done at that time to shock yourself into action at that moment. I can not tell you it WILL work, I can tell you there is a fair chance it will however. do not bother to thank me, if it works you will not remember me and your life up to now will be something else, again. for good or ill, I can not say, but I wish you well.

3 Likes

I am very happy to read your post, I am so grateful to you, you have brought me hope, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, I am not afraid of any danger, what should I do?@Magus_shadow

1 Like

My word. I looked at some of your forum history — and you seem like the real.

If you are ever so kind (if it would be alright with you), I would very much like to try this after you teach Yang, @Magus_shadow.

Thank you for messaging the magus, @MH155

I will gladly share with all who want the technique.
You will have to have a small background in grounding and how to do it properly, a bit of experience in elemental grounding helps but is not vital, this unique method is grounding to yourself, you must force your mind, through meditation AND visualization into the moment you wish to contact, this may involve painful memories and while it is safe as best I can tell, it does have consequences, one being you might get what you want, but not what you need and when things re-balance, you might not like how it happens! Having warned you, now I must also say that when and if you can link to your past consciousness, and you will likely have to try many times! the hardest part will being convincing your past self that they’re not imagining things, you will likely have to show them again and again and again until they must act on what you show them, the next part is that words seldom work well, It’s why you don’t have a bunch of us winning the damn lottery every month! you must turn your message into a mental movie and hammer it over and over again! every time you fail, and you will. you must start all over. I am hoping, but it is out of my hands you are only changing a small thing, some larger things like election outcomes and wars could have devastating effects! And really, in the end, if you pull it off, you will forget doing it, your life past that point of change will have never been and you will have no knowledge of it except on a karmic level, that in itself can be good, you can erase a LOT of bad debt, but only once. If you need more, PM me and we can walk you through this by hand via email. I wager there are details you would keep private.

Ah. and things like this is what gives cause to the “Mandela effect.” If you don’t know what that is, google is your friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello everyone
Im shirley,just an Ordinary people and want to find a hope.

hi friend, the technique we can try?

@Shirley I asked you some follow up questions about your introduction as it was inadequate, and didn’t provide any real information so please answer them.

Hi DarkestKnight,
I am an ordinary person without magic and abilities.
I join this forum. Is to change the decision not to have surgery in the past. save myself.
maybe can I?

Did you read what I posted? there it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES,How can I contact you?

My dear, with no past skills, there is little that I can do.

Private message. I’m not sure how it works here, but that is how unless you’re comfortable posting your email in public for every nut on earth to see. :slight_smile:

I’m asking moderators for help in order to comply with the forum’s rules

1 Like

Thanks for posting this!

Wow, so… if I understand this right, it’s sort of like in one old thread where you talked about “tuning” into entities so you can hear them, right?

You really need to tune into (and perhaps FINE tune into) a former version of yourself? Kind of like summoning or invoking yourself, then sending that old versions messages, right?

Almost like a combination of invoking/summoning and using yourself like a radio terminal, right? Just tweaking that frequency… just right… so there’s no static.

Hmm… if I have it right, I’ll definitely try this.

Unfortunately, at the time I want to tune into, I was very sick at the time. I barely knew what I was doing, anyway. That’s likely what caused the misfortune. I had a huge fever, was out of it and made fatal blunders.

Maybe trying to go a bit before that might make more sense.

Very much so, but actually easier. the hardest part is getting yourself not to think you’re their imagination.

1 Like

@Shirley Please do as I asked you.

So you’re saying it’s even easier to tune into and send telepathic messages to yourself in the past than it is to tune into external entities??

If so, wow!

And yeah, getting over the hump of your past self thinking it’s just their own thoughts or imagination. Hmmmmm

Know what really sucks? I was able to get the message to myself to buy Windows stock back in 92 when it was ten bucks a share, then I realized I was flat broke in a dead end job and nothing to sell to buy it with.

1 Like

OK my friend, I have sent my email address via Admin. If I don’t hear from you in a bit, it will be tomorrow before we speak. In the mean time I will try to ritualize the method as much as possible for you to make it easier for you to do. in the meantime I need you to read up on grounding as much as possible because the stronger the ground, the louder the message! It would mean a LOT to me to be able to help you save your child!

hahaha, wow, that’s quite a problem to have. I don’t think I had a penny back then, either!

In a post quite some years ago, you seem to indicate you’ve used this technique before? If so, how did you remember you used it?