Help me with either or both

I have blood cravings and I have non or I just don’t know how to use magic. Can someone help me with either or both plz

Welcome @Emperor_Gin It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Might be a good idea to chat to your doctor about this, it may mean you have a nutritional deficiency. :+1:

2 Likes

Exactly right.

When I was battling anemia several years ago, I craved salt and blood to Anne Rice fiction levels. Slow-absorption iron tablets for about three months resolved the issue.

2 Likes

Nice an easy solve, you’ve answered his question and solved the problem without going into I am vampire, what do I do…

1 Like

Iron tablets, and never hurts to have a grass fed rare (blue if you really need the iron) steak! The taste is superb and you’ll feel quite better! Also take some vitamin D, its winter and if you’re in the northern hemisphere you’re probably deprived and in need of some :smile:

2 Likes