Help me save my Soulmate!

I want to help too. I am just seeing it. Who knows maybe it’s because I am a libra and it’s libra season so the hopeless romantic is in full swing. I want to help you. I have to take time today to back read all that has been done, but can you give me a summary of progress. I have a soulmate myself and we have been through some hell. I definitely don’t want to see soulmates kept apart. So, I will definitely help any and all ways I can.

2 Likes

I will PM you a summary.

1 Like

All barriers are down. All parasites gone. All spells dispelled. All that remains are delusions. I really want her to discover his cheating and remember our love. Thank you to everyone for your advice and help. Anyone who still wants to help, feel free to PM me and we can discuss options. Thank you all again.

2 Likes

I’ve been having some good results placing Dagaz runes over people in a “sunlight is the best disinfectant” manner. It illuminated their life in a manner that even some negative perspectives I had on them fell away as their motivations were revealed. In terms of others, they seemed to notice even the shady bits about them normally ignored.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on how you placed the runes over them? Justwant to make sure I’m understanding you and know what to do. Thanks.

Norse magic uses the voice and breath. In this instance, I visualized it glowing over the target’s head like a stage light while chanting the rune and the target’s name nine times.

1 Like

Thank you.

Tonight I evoke Andras.