Help me save my Soulmate!

Again, to clarify the incubus is attached to and masquerading as person. The parasite is a seperate entity and issue of much less consequence. The person who cursed my mate is another person. I need help, primarily, with the incubus. I need it gone and it’s power over her gone. I need her to see through its lies, deceptions, manipulations, sex and see its human host’s infidelity and kick him out of her life.

A human, biologically female but in contemplation of transition and preferring male pronouns is a host to an incubus or succubus that “he” was probably born with it attached to him and is using it to prey on MY mate and 3 other women! Again, probably not aware that this is the source of his uncanny power over women.

I know I’m late but best advice call on Lilith and sitri…they both can take the entity away and keep him from coming back…

After that call on either lord marcosious ( my preferred) to help you protect your house hold and teach you how to defend yourself magically and physically

Then call on mistress gremory to show her why she loves you more ask her to find her lost memories of good time and show them to her

Then call on mistress guision and ask her for her diving healing for all in the house hold

Then call on my beloved furfur and ask him to rekindle all the lost feelings and make it more long lasting passion in your relationship

Lastly either enki or Lucifer can do this call on either one or both(if both do it at the same time and prepare yourself due to strong heavy and dark energy) ask them to get back at the one or ones who cursed your soul mate and make it ten to twenty folds worse on him or them

I really hope if you accept my advice I aspect things to turn better within two to three weeks and life will be better for you and I’m actually wishing this to become true for you as well…if not though I still hope all goes well

3 Likes

A few people have recommended Lilith and a few other spirits as well as other suggestions. The sooner you try them, the sooner you can potentially have this situation taken care of and your love back. Give one of the solutions a try.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I’m trying to find the sigils for those suggested. I want to make sure I connect to the correct entities.

1 Like

Just be respectful that’s all you need to do they will come and I know things will go better also becarefue not to over exsert your self calling all in one night it takes alot of energy to do that

2 Likes

THANKS! I will start with Lilith and Sitri I think and get them to take care of the incubus and then I will gradually work on the other aspects. Calling the correct being for each purpose and not crossing purposes on the same day or night. Also, I intend to always do my best to show utmost respect to any being I work with or ask for help. To do otherwise is not just rude but foolish and depending on the being could be dangerous!

2 Likes

I’m so glad furfur is my fav on that list most know why i have a great feeling gor you so please keep us updated on everything if you have any questions please feel free to p.m me

2 Likes

@bunny4cam I don’t know how to PM. Not 100% sure I can yet. Forum newb.

2 Likes

No not yet more you post it will come up for you on your profile

Small update. For the past week everywhere I turn, everything I do and everytime I look up anything, Belial keeps cropping up. I feel I am being directed to work with him. It has been suggested elsewhere that he may be able to help with this situation. I am going to contact him first since there are so many signs pointing to him. But I am definitely going to keep all of the other suggestions in mind and ready. Thanks again @bunny4cam for all of your wonderful advice. Woulld love yourinput on Belial for this situation as you seem to know what you’re talking about and have a genuine compassion for and wish to see this situation resolved. Thanks again to everyone who has chimed in and offered help. I’ll keep everyone posted. For now, back to sleep, have to keep my strength up for these workings.

2 Likes

Really now… It seems I forgot to mention him he can actually do a few things I listed only thing is he may want to scare the hell out of the ppl who are messing with you guys it also feels like he may be your patren as well I know he is a joyfully proud king but an intense one to work with I haven’t worked up the courage to work with him yet lol sadly but it is a good idea to call him cause he can help and he wants to help

2 Likes

I’m all for scaring the hell out of them… or worse. The things they have done are unforgivable. I definitely feel I’ve been pointed to him for a reason and everyone I’ve talked to about him says he wants to help us and while he is no nonsense and wants us to show backbone and do as much as we can for ourselves (believe me, I’ve been working on things from day one, but now is time for big guns to finish it up!) The rest of what I’ve learned and been told is to just be very respectful, very honest and very confident. To be clear about what I want and ask him for his help. So, I’m going to give him a call tonight.

Lol no I mean him maybe he wants to scare them lol

1 Like

LOL I know what you meant and they deserve that and so much worse! Totally agreeing with you, but also adding my own two cents that they deserve worse. I really hope he is willing to help me out and can help me achieve what I want. Or is similarly open to me asking others for help with the subtler and more delicate elements of the overall goal. He’s more than welcome to wreak whatever havoc he wants on the curse caster and the one possibly hosting an incubus!

1 Like

Finally got my chance to have a very nice chat with King Belial while burning a beef tongue that was part of a spell to stop the lies of those deceiving and manipulating my beloved. He’s even helping with that! Oh I am so grateful to have finally heeded the signs pointing me to him. He has promised me the help I asked for and so much more. In return I have promised him to quit smoking once the last pack of cigarettes I have is gone and to work hard at the things I know I must do to improve my life, with his help. To become stronger in body, mind, spirit and will and in my Magick. Thank you, King Belial! And thank you @bunny4cam and @Lady_Eva for helping guide me to him. (He gave permission for me to share this)

4 Likes

King Belial was so patient and even tender with me this morning. Today he’s guiding me on what spells to perform and when, to help nudge things along with my circumstances I called him for help with. This morning he told me when to go to bed and as I tucked myself in under my blankets I felt him doing the same and he told me “rest well, my little dragon” I confessed my fears (not OF him) to him today and he told me as long as I rise and face it and do not let it control me or cause me to doubt, that fear is ok. Essentially fear is allowed, letting fear control or cripple us and not facing it, is not!

1 Like

9 years ago today I was handfasted to my soulmate. The circumstances I described above have robbed us of an opportunity to celebrate this milestone. But that bond remains. This morning King Belial commanded me to shower, to dress in only a robe, to sit in a darkened room and light 2 small candles and call to Duke Dantalion. We seek to use the power of this day to help her fight through the lies and deceptions and remember our love, our bond and the good in our relationship, to begin again thinking fondly of me and wish to be free of her current madness and return to me. Thank you King Belial! Thank you Duke Dantalion! Praise be to you both.

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to work with him, he’s a big protective teddy bear once you get to know him!!

2 Likes

You know every one says that but I know with my lack of motivation to do stuff at times yeah…he will put me through it I know I need to speak with him and work with him because of this and other things he does I just gotta get my self ready to call on him I’ve met him personally and he is really wonderful but working with him is a whole other thing I was only just allowed to do this recently it’s a bit trippy but I know furfurs knows I need more from a bit of every one

3 Likes