Help me save my Soulmate!

On another note. Already planning to bind the one who cast the curse as soon as it breaks. Also wishing to summon Behemoth to cause his drug addiction to grow out of hand and remove his threat for good.

Once she divorces the incubus/succubus host, I want Samael or similar powerful demon of death to eliminate him. Or protect me from discovery and help me eliminate him myself.

4 Likes

@succupedia, If this is an Incubus, do you have any advice on communicating directly with it or getting Lilith involved?

5 Likes

@Sigfried. Thanks, that is Exactly the kind of advice and help I am looking for.

Also any help breaking the curse, breaking my love and the incubus up, preferably by revealing his cheating and lies, and draw her back to me with open heart and mind. I want to rebuild our relationship without magic, but need the chance first. Though encouraging her to be faithful in the future is looking pretty good, though if it was the curse, parasite and incubus causing that, maybe it’ll be a non-issue going forward.

It’s nothing, man. I just saw your post and tagged a member I think might be able to assist as this is outside my workings. About the only other I think off the top of my head would be @UnseelieDiabolus as he’s boxed a wild Succubus causing some friends of his trouble. But that’s about all I can do aside from tell you that you seem to have outlined your plan quite well as far as your planned retaliation. Hope the two I tagged or other members help ya work out the details.

3 Likes

I’d suggest Lilith as well, she will help you with Manipulation and Sexual Energy, maybe try Zepar? Just some food for thought, I’m not sure on trapping/dealing with an incubus or succubus but as far as help, they should be able to give you assistance no problem.

2 Likes

Hell, I almost forgot about this. If she has expressed interest in removing the parasite and you can get her to commit in removing it, that may be a step toward your goal.

In which case this working comes highly recommended:

7 Likes

Exactly why I tagged Succupedia, Senoc.:+1:

If this Incubus is up to shenanigans, mama Lilith could spank.

6 Likes

Lilith would have the incubus/succubus folded into 10 lol, can’t mess with the Queen :blush:

4 Likes

To which “she” are you referring in this statement? Just clarifying, making sure we’re on the same page?

1 Like

When the time comes anyone who has experience with Behemoth and Samael or suggestions for any other entities that would get the job done, I am open to all help. My work with demons so far is all research and theory, so I’m totally open to reliable help in not effing it up!

1 Like

Do you think using a similar letter and ritual to the one described in the thread linked below would work for this? When I read this post the other night it seemed like a great way to contact Lillith and ask for her help, just adapted to ask to remove instead of evoke.

1 Like

Your girl who has the parasite.

She is unaware of the parasite. And it’s attached to the house more than just her now.

1 Like

@succupedia @DarkestKnight

Any suggestions? All help welcome!

Well, I’m not an expert on banishing spirits, because I never had a need for banishing. I still suggest doing a Lesser Baninshing Ritual Of The Pentagram.

…but, there’s really nothing that indicates this particular spirit to be a succubus/incubus. It seems to be a parasite with succubus-like tendencies. Don’t get me wrong. A succubus/incubus on the “wrong” side of the fence, can wreck havoc and do serious damage and they’re almost impossible to banish if they are deeply connected to their target. But this particular spirit/parasite isn’t one of them, at least as it’s described.

Of course you can try the “Letter Method”-ritual in reverse, empowering it with all four Queens, including Samael. You just have to figure out how to write that letter.

4 Likes

I think some of you are confusing the parasite in the house with the incubus/succubus that the person she is with right now is carrying. This person has ZERO attractive or redeeming qualities. He embodies all the qualities my mate despises and yet she is drawn to him. And he is cheating on her with 3 other women. That definitely sounds like an incubus to me. But I could be wrong.

I can banish the psychic parasite just fine. I need help with the spirit, be it incubus, succubus or other that the asshole that seduced her away and has her acting like her anti-self is using on her.

Are you speaking about an incubus possessing a human male? Possesions needs to extremely strong to work and it’s extremely rare of it to even be like this, even if the human male are aware of it. This is from someone having two spirits being permanently attached, which is basically the same as having a permanent possesion.

If we are talking about an incubus possessing her unawarely, what makes you so sure it is? These kind of events doesn’t happen in a whim. It takes weeks and sometimes months for a spirit to succeed an attachment or a possession. But this is from someone who is aware of spirits, energies, emotions and feeling spirits on a physical level.

Some women likes men that behaves like assholes, even if they openly hates these kind of men. I haven’t really figured out why some of them do this. :thinking:

I’m sorry if I can’t give you the answer you want with this issue, even though I shared my thoughts and suggestions.

2 Likes

Again, to clarify the incubus is attached to and masquerading as person. The parasite is a seperate entity and issue of much less consequence. The person who cursed my mate is another person. I need help, primarily, with the incubus. I need it gone and it’s power over her gone. I need her to see through its lies, deceptions, manipulations, sex and see its human host’s infidelity and kick him out of her life.

A human, biologically female but in contemplation of transition and preferring male pronouns is a host to an incubus or succubus that “he” was probably born with it attached to him and is using it to prey on MY mate and 3 other women! Again, probably not aware that this is the source of his uncanny power over women.