Help me, help a friend Please!

Ok, I am going crazy trying to find a way to help my friend. They did a obsession jar that back fired and now needs to be released. I haven’t done any type of Jar yet so I don’t even know where to start with the reversal. Any and all guidance would be amazing!!!

I just found out it is a domination jar. I have obsession in my head.

Has your friend tried un-assembling the jar? I have created a few jars in the past myself. And the last time I had to release that energy from it i took it all apart, and I run all the ingredients and jar through dragons blood incense while saying a chant to clear the items of the past energy, then threw it away afterwards. Some things ended up in the trash but anything that had to do with Earth (like herbs or stones) I would leave in the woods.

2 Likes

We haven’t done anything yet. It’s back firing bad so I didn’t want to make it worse. I will definitely say try this. Thank you!

1 Like

Your welcome!

1 Like

A counter spell could also be done. Casting a spell with the opposite effect should cancel it out, although I don’t have experience with jars but since it has to do with energy it would be wise to first release the energy somehow, then if the person is still obsessed you could cast the counter spell.

1 Like

I believe angel Umabel may be able to counter it by calming the obsession back down into friendship once the energy has been released, otherwise any spirit with the power to remove someone from your life can help, which if it is backfiring very badly may be required.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I second for her to take it apart. It would become undone in the same way a poppet is undone by the original maker.

If she no longer can access the jar: without knowing the details of her spell work, I can only say that if you counter cast against it, work opposite elements. If she used fire originally as part of the spell, it’ll just increase it. Fire =/= water, earth =/= air, etc. Mercury in retrograde just ended November 20th, so that may have had the unintended effect from her original work.

If she plans to do it again with the original target, she can redirect it by calling the energies back and redirect it into a poppet containing the victim’s personal affects (hair, used kleenex, etc), victim’s picture, or victim’s full name if you have nothing else. Make sure the poppet’s construction is as durable as the spell needs to be. Short term? Clay. Long term? Cloth doll.

1 Like

How exactly did it backfire? Did the target become a stalker? Did the spell affect the caster instead?

2 Likes