Help me figure out who this demon is?

Someone, perhaps a certain demon, came into a dream of mine and he seemed really angry as if I’ve been disrespectful. I don’t know who he is though

In this dream of mine I don’t know if any of its setting is very important, but to paint you guys a picture of what was around: I was heading into a gas station while it was really dark outside, but also the sky was incredibly dark grey from rainy weather so I’m not sure of the time. There were a lot of stray dogs, pretty much everywhere. I guess things were fine though as I just walked right in.

I got in line and everything was normal. I was stretching my neck and I guess while doing so I didn’t realize how close this guy was behind me and my head sorta rubbed against his chest. I said “Oh, sorry my bad” and he stood there really smug, he chuckled and said, “That’s it ? You bump into me and all I get is a my bad ? It’s okay.” and then he immediately started groping me right there in line. I couldn’t do anything, I’m really ticklish and he had one hand on my shoulder close to my neck, I wasn’t laughing but it made me completely defenseless. I tried saying to stop as much as I could but all I could really do was sort of drop myself to the floor and moan because honestly- the touches were strangely intense.

Anyways, no one was stopping him and he started talking again. He said his name and that I ought to treat him with respect, his voice wasn’t regular anymore- he was incredibly loud and growly. To put it in my own way, it was loud like thunder and lately I’ve had a few strange experiences dealing with thunder.

I looked at him and there was a red sign [his sigil i think] with some flame like images sort of translucently appearing in front of his face as he said his name. I honestly can’t remember it. Truly, I think that I didn’t want to hear it at the time because of what he was doing.

Would anyone be able to tell me who that was, or how to figure it out ? I haven’t truly tried evoking/invoking or genuinely inviting anyone into my life or my dreams. It seems like I’ve really pissed an important demon off though.

The Spirits can appear however they want in a dream. So unless there was something very specific about him, I don’t really see who else can help you beside yourself.
He gave you all the details: His name… His sigil… The only thing he didn’t gave you it’s his enn…
So…

1 Like

I find this question a bit strange. What did you see in Sigil. You could draw it, take a picture and upload it? If you have a name why don’t you say it here? Basically you tell the story but no details to work on.

1 Like

@Borgy

The only Demon that ever appeared to me in a dream and gave me name and sigil, was the Hunter of Men and i didn’t even had a target at that point :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well i seem to read so fast :wink: . What you can do is if you want to meet him again, ask (like a prayer) if you can remember details from the dream and remember his name. If it was negative try to banish.

1 Like

Look at all sigils from Ars Goetia and ones you can find, you’ll feel the one who came to you

1 Like

Who have you evoked lately?

I haven’t evoked anyone lately because I’m not sure about who I want to work with yet. I have in the past with Lilith and it was really nice. The only thing I’ve done lately is I took a lot of notes on Belial the other day, so perhaps he’s pissed off I didn’t end up evoking him ? I doubt one would care that much though

1 Like

When you do a lot of studying and research, while considering if you want to work with someone do they know ? I’ve been thinking about Belial lately, and I had complete plans to work with him but changed my mind last minute. Thats really all I can think of

1 Like

Yes they do.

If you thought about him enough then he’s aware of you.

1 Like

Agree, but he wouldn’t be pissed at her lol…

1 Like

I never said he would. I backed out of evoking him at least 2 months ago and I got a chance to talk to him recently through possession and he’s still eager to work with me.

I don’t think Belial is pissed because you backed out.

1 Like

The question is, was he really pissed or is it just his dark aspect. In the beginning I had another feeling to then I have now about Lucifers darker aspect.

Mostly if you think a lot about an entity then they will try to connect with you, even in a Lucid dream. So give it a chance ask him in divination or a prayer and that you remember your dreams.

2 Likes

Can you draw the red sign you saw for us?
@mercurydefined

You have a point… I never thought about that, they haven’t shown me their dark aspect till now…

OP you should definitely ask him, but either way, you should know that even if he wants to work with you, you don’t have to. I’d propose to ask your Higher Self better.

@chi Yea definitely they don’t get pissed cause of that.

3 Likes

Well @Anassa I wanted to learn to get rid of fears. Go further with my gift/ascend whatever you call it :slight_smile: (te better of me). So he told me that there is the Light and the darker aspect. And not all things are nice. A little testing too. A couple of times I still got back to that fear in my lucid dreams. So I learned to stay calm, protection and take it for what it is. Now the last two times i really see the difference in the light and dark aspect, i can sense it too. And it’s nothing to be afraid of, but man you can feel it :slight_smile:

1 Like

And learn the difference of an attack and an entity with a dark aspect. When your where raised Christian, all of it is evil. So there is a big nuance now.

1 Like

Huh… Now I’m thinking how I should be doing something wrong… Should I ask them to show me their dark aspect? I was also raised as Christian but they were very kind with me from the beginning…

1 Like

Hah, I’m going to PM you. I don’t want to hostage this subject.

1 Like

You’re right, sorry @mercurydefined :pray:

1 Like