Help me.. cursed

Oh I really fucking pissed him off… lets just say that

Lol! Oh OK, :smile:

I don’t want anyone following me into my temple room, so hang tight plz. :grin:

Let me tell you something. I certain types of island magick and folk magick, if a target is aware that a certain person practices it, then occasionally the target will receive a hint or veiled curse, or even a blatant curse verbally person to person, but in the lhp a sorcerer with any kind of experience won’t do that. They reason they do it in hoodoo, is because they believe, and probably rightly so, that a curse, if spoken to target will amplify and intensify it and get better results with the secret curse that they do, so I doubt the person is experienced if they did that

2 Likes

I think I may have flagged yours, by accident. I wouldn’t flag like that. So if I did, I apologize.

1 Like

Hi I’m curious about lifting a curse what’s the 7 day candle method how’s it work and for what curses

There is always the option to seek out a dark magician here on the forum that may be able to help you. Generational curses are notoriously difficult to break, but using a 7 day candle may not work for every curse, so that’s why I am recommending seeking a magician out here on balg

Hi rainmaker. Using a 7 day candle for breaking a curse is more convenient than purchasing pillar candles. To break one, you have to be diligent and use strong intention dedication. Some curses require the help of an experienced dark magician, such as e.a. Koetting, j.d. temple, behemothx and others. Generational curses are the most difficult and if that’s the case, hire a dark magician. I have explained how to use the a 7 day Santa muerte candle in this thread. This ritual will need to be repeated until the curse has been broken, and I advise you to always pray to Santa muerte and keep her white jar candles going to prevent this sort of thing. So for lifting one use a black 7 day Santa muerte candle with la Nina negra oil, and for protection and prevention use a white Santa muerte candle with la nina Blanca oil. If you have been cursed and are certain of it, burn both at the same time, and when they burn out relight a white 7 day with the correct oil. The directions are in this thread. Daily say the prayers to her, and always keep her altar clean and set up nicely. She has never given me reason to fear her, in fact it’s been the opposite. I will warn u, she will dish out justice with no mercy, no pity, and once this is started, you can’t stop it, so be sure you’re cursed and be prepared to deal with the results you will get towards your enemy. She is great to work with, and it feels wonderful being under her protection.:grin:

I apologize, the directions must be in a different post, let me check and will give you title. Ok it’s under Narcissists being Protected. You can look up her prayers on Google.

Hey…I know a guy whose mother tongue is Yoruba. He lives in Nigeria. I am PMing you.

I agree about African and island based magick. It is a system that can destroy someone’s life. I’ve witnessed a few Santeros and Paleros verbally spit curses, and follow it up with action. It happens a lot in that community. Since many practicing it come from great poverty, the only power they have is through their spiritual workings. The best way to start with taking off a curse is getting a bucket full of salt water, regular salt, sea salt, and epsom salt. Add some Florida water, Efun, or compressed egg shell from a botanica. Douse your self down with it after a shower in the am and pm. Adding holy water helps too. Do it every day till you feel the need to stop. :pray:z

I know because I’ve seen someone do it. She muttered an angry curse at someone, and I know she did something afterwards because she used to work for me. It worked.

1 Like

She practiced Cuban magick.

1 Like

Hey there, just saw your post? How are you man?

Do you still need help? :o

Hello,

By being fearful you are giving her power. Cleanse. I like to go to the beach to cleanse. At the beach I have called upon leviathan. Leviathan is no joke! Shit his energy is no joke! (Once again) I made a sygil. I activated and Meditated to the sygil. Started to build a relationship with him and learned about him. I then promised him that I would go to the beach for my cleansing.

The day I went to Beach: As I was driving to the beach… my body was vibrating in energy. It was heavy energy and I just had to acknowledged that it was Leviathan. He was there and ready! So, I get to the beach with my sygil and I meditated. I then went into the beach water to cleanse from head to toe. I asked leviathan to remove and destroy any negative energy, negative attachments, etc. that have been sent my way. I had a necklace that was also consecrated by the person attempting to hurt me. I asked leviathan to take all the negative attachments away. To protect me from that individual or any other individual attempting to harm me. To assist me in personal growth, development, and to help me to overcome those challenges. That person wanted me broken and at my worse. Well, Leviathan was there with me all along and he was fucken powerful and Intense. I felt him the entire time. I just had to be very calm to manage his energy. After I was done, i thanked him. I also asked him to give me a sign. So, as I was leaving a man who was walking alone stopped. He asked, is that your kid over there? My son was playing in the sand. I was like ya… he gave me a ball to give to him. I gave it to my son. As my son and I were leaving, We found a toy in the sand. As we were sitting on a bench someone left a bunch of nice looking seashells. Like they had taken the time to select the shells. I was like damn these are all signs from Leviathan. So, we got the shells and took them home for Leviathan.

If you are interested. Learn about Leviathan and work with him.

1 Like

OP is litterally either seeking attention or scared to death by him, and simply has no occult knowledge.

This gives it.OP is full of nonsense.There is no curse going on,even if there is,him scaring himself to death is much more effective then attackers curse for sure lol.

1 Like

I’ve looked for info online on Opfaal and didn’t find much. Anyone care to share any reference books someone can access how to work with him? Many thanks!

@Pinkmoon Opfaal is an angel from the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame by EA Koetting. That’s why you cannot find anything online. This forum is your best source of information on how to work with him.

I can help feel free to contact me. Also u can send that video just out of curiosity

@DarkestKnight thank you.