Help me.. cursed

Occult bookstore have them, and if not you can order them online

3 Likes

Easiest method. Do a blind evocation to call forth the cursing spirit against you and ask it how the curse can be lifted. They will tell you.

2 Likes

sort of new to this, if I don’'t know the name of the spiorit how to I evoke it

could it be placebo effect? u think he curse you so subconsciously you sabotage yourself. But he actually didn’t curse you. That’s a possibility. The suggestion that someone cursing you and you believe it strongly so you cause your misfortune… Not many know how to curse. Unless you mean swearing the F word. haha.

2 Likes

did you tell his / her partner that he was fuking with you? I would be offended too. unless your one hot babe. . he didn’t know he had make kinky sex with you. haha. J/k couldn’t help the literal joke.

Help yourself not cursed you mean. This doesn’t sound like a real hex but a psych op to make you panic and fear. Nothing your listing has anything to do with signs of a curse. I am surprised that they didn’t paint a pentagram on your door in red and leave a dead bird on your doorstep.

Warning and threatening black magic and bane is for very weak/incompetent sorcerers without having to manifest genuine results, this method will fail for anyone. Keep it quiet and strike when they’re at their weakest is what someone who really practices the dark arts would and has done for centuries.

I have read so many accounts (mostly fiction) of people who received a strange package with a blood encrusted object etc.or a threatening email and then strange things started to happen. Its just a psych op to frighten.

LMAO, yeah I mean if you don’t think its a curse I can send you the recording.

so it’s ‘the ring’ movie concept. =o) don’t spread the curse. haha.

Yeah I get that, but how do I combat it if y’all too scared to listen to it. I mean shit. I figure that those who are scared to listen to the curse probably don’t have access to a counter curse anyways. Just makes logical sense to me…

do magickal protection spells. program golden sphere around self to reflect anything bad. etc

I have some logic for you. Since everyone is so terrified you might try hitting the search engine icon and conducting some research, that way you don’t have to waste everyone’s time with more of this nonsense.

3 Likes

i honestly think it’s a placebo of one’s own thinking. the symptoms you mention don’t seem to be from curse. self inflicted curse. like i said, not many can do curse. Unless they into occult and had practice.

1 Like

Don’t be a hater because you don’t know the answer and your scared to get cursed. Save that shit for something else

Are you undergoing psychotherapy? I would highly recommend it as everything you’ve indicated has nothing to do with a hex but a very immature individual in need of attention and likes drama.

The above post is correct. Someone who is really going to curse you, will not say a word to you. Someone trying to fck with your head will. It is absolutely weak and just plain wrong for any sorcerer to warn you or say that they’ve cursed you. Look at it this way. For example a hitman accepts a contract on you, then he calls you up and wants you ahead of time. What would you do? Chances are you would relocate and change your name etc…and it would be a stupid move on the part of the hitman lol. But yes, it would incite fear and mess with your head. And he wouldn’t collect because he couldn’t find you. Gear up your mind against this psyche out. Revealing a secret like that takes away any power they could have if they’d just kept their pie hole shut. The true left hand path requires secrecy. They blew it, may have some little amount of occult knowledge and we’re talking sht.

2 Likes

more like the hitman taunts you then curses you and sends your dead body a fuck you

I’m not sure what you mean. Any way I could hear the curse? Or could you post what was said?

The only occult path I’ve ever heard of that sometimes will let someone know they’ve been targeted is hoodoo. And that is an occasional thing. I understand you’re upset, but anyone can get their hands on a curse, and even deliver it in such a way that is disturbing. Hope you didn’t take what I said wrong, but I do have some helpful advice. If you truly feel that you’ve been wrongfully cursed, get a 7 day black Santa muerte candle, and the black la Nina negra oil. If you want instructions, let me know. Better safe than sorry.

What did you do to piss him off? Do you feel like you deserve to be cursed?

1 Like

Yeah, instructions would be awesome