Help me curse a whole server (city) in Mafia city maybe?

Now…I understand it seems over the top and perhaps it is, perhaps tomorrow i will feel better, but honestly, i am sick and tired of bullies and idiots online, i could not enjoy the game after a while (i did it to keep me from suicide, which is now going much better, no suicidal thoughts) but honestly if u knew how they treated me there…wheew…idk guys im just sick of being pushed around, Lucifer, my friend, thank you 4 listening…Spread love and be strong guys help yourselves and each other, honestly, when you have been betrayed one too many times then go looking 4 friends and fun online and this happens, damn…i was basically the scapegoat 4 all their problems…it was just a game, why so personal…im sorry guys if this feels like a rant

what did they do?

1 Like

sabotage relationships, bullying threats and more

1 Like

Instead of going to the trouble of cursing people, why not just hit the block button? Or report them to the server? Cursing somebody takes a lot of emotional investment, blocking people and Reporting them requires only a few keystrokes.

1 Like

because its not that simple, ive done that, they rarely ever do something, but i decided to end playing the game served its purpose

6 Likes

i love that

no but even lucifer told me to stop playing

Well, Lucifer doesn’t like people killing themselves, I know from experience, but looking back at them with anger will only give you more of an attachment to them. I would say do a spell for yourself so you can cut those relationships, and sever those cords, those idiots wind up killing each other or themselves eventually anyway.

2 Likes

Lucifer is great, I think I love him

2 Likes

Stay away from my man. LOL

lol, i dont think he works like that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t have any sexual attraction to him, but I do deeply love him. Very much like a father.

i know i was kidding, same with me but like a friend 4 now

1 Like

Is there such a spell? To generate oblivion in us for people that did harm to us in the past?

1 Like

yes they exist

1 Like

@MagickVigilante

Thanks for letting me know Sir.

np, would you like me to give you one?

1 Like

@MagickVigilante

Yes it would be great if you can PM me one. Thanks a million.

gimme a sec, still looking loll

1 Like