Help Me Alter My DNA

I need help , I want to be a living god but I have a condition I want to get rid of, how can I alter my DNA?

4 Likes

By visiting The Introduction Thread and saying a few words about yourself first, then using our lovely search engine.

8 Likes

You’ll need to do this via your mind/thoughts. Reading up on vibration and related topics, and diligently applying what you learn will give you a solid foundation for this type of work. I’d recommend Abraham Hicks.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Life_Mind_Blowns! Please click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

4 Likes

I tried XD lol

4 Likes

alright, do i need to 2 this on my own or can someone like E.A. alter my D.N.A. for me?

2 Likes

Guy, click the picture. The idea is to reply to the first post, not make your own intro thread.

2 Likes

I will tell you right now that EA will not alter your DNA for you.

Research the concept of DNA magick. The book Inner Alchemy by Taylor Ellwood will help.

Don’t have bizarre expectations of becoming a Kryptonian or something, though because it doesn’t work that way. However, you can, with diligent work, heal genetic anomalies and even possibly add biological traits. it will all depend on how far you want to push it. However, it will not be easy, nor will it provide a quick fix,

7 Likes

Haha, sorry, I didn’t even notice you posted the intro link. My bad :blush:

3 Likes

so how can i change my D.n.A?

1 Like

I told you.

Use the mighty Google and research it. There are many blogs and articles dedicated to it on the information highway. I just typed in “DNA Magick” and over a dozen topics came up. Also, read the book I mentioned.

2 Likes

Right, I can’t find the book

1 Like

Oh, really?

5 Likes

have you ever heard of dna reprogramming?

It’s language, it’s code?

look into BioViva, and you’ll have a guess.

:wink:

I suggest you control your kunda before attempting to change your own dna.

You should be able to heal from any mistakes, before you attempt!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

may i ask which condition you want to get rid of?
Maybe there’s other sorcery aiding your help :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Tell me about D.N.A reprogramming

I have a condition known as CGD, ever hread of this?

I wantto get rid of a ccondition called CGD

1 Like

Breath.

1 Like