Help identifying a curse

Hi there. Can someone help me identifying a curse, or pointing on some directions… ?

Long story short my parents have been going through some weird heavy things that are starting to form a pattern. All started 2y ago…

My parents have a small business and after a direct family member who is known for his difficult and manipulative personality went trough a divorce and some hard time they decided to help him by hire him.

So far good until my dad started to change… a lot!
He became very close to this person to the point of putting everyone in the house (my mum included) in second plan. Mysterious absences, unclear large amounts of money expenses (he was always very careful on how to spend his money) big fights with my mother every time that my mum called that person in asking why he wasn’t doing his job (that was hired to assist her) and my dad taking his side by saying that she doesn’t gives orders there anymore, angry all the time, and even rageous against me just by saying the name of that person, etc

More recently (couple months ago) he started to get very hill, bleeding from different places (nose every other day, ears but less frequent and now he confessed that every time he goes to the toilet he has a relevant amount of blood coming from his #2, loosing weight, extremely tired and week. Went trough a bunch of medical exames, spent 2 nights at hospital and they couldn’t find the reason… the only answer was “ you need to rest and take some time off from work”

It keeps happening more frequently and he now starts to talk about divorce and how he can’t stand his family anymore.

My mum stepd in and decided to face this person and fire him, one day my dad agrees, the next day he gets angry (visible rage in his face to the point he turns red and lacking breath) and takes back his word saying we are not the allowed to take decisions and it’s his company and he will fire no one.

This keeps worse as this person his now treating my mum and he does nothing! ( they are together for40y now and they never ever acted this way…)

I also found out that my dad payed thousands to liquidate most of this person debts (he his now debt free beside his apartment)

2 days ago my mum made an ultimatum and tricked this person during a phone call where he was making very serious accusations about my dad. My mum recorded everything and showed it to dad… he doesn’t believe in magick or what so ever but that day he went to confront that person and returned very scared saying that he was looking at him very weirdly, touching (like petting) his hand and saying “name believe in my words they are trying to turn you against me, you heard nothing but lyes” repeatedly.
that same day my mum got locked inside her car, had to call assistance and a couple minutes after she managed to get out of the car (which was parked in my dads store parking lot) some random guy hits her car from behind making some serious damages (no one got hurt). 1h later I called my mum and she was sleeping (which his unusual at that hour of the day) because she was not feeling well.

This is a very (long) resume because I could have been here four hours…)

I also know that this person deals with magick practitioners, one of them provided services to some members of our family since my grand grand mother’s time and the other one claims to work with dead souls (those are the 2 I know, but I am sure there are more)

After the latest incidents dad still doesn’t seem reasonable… and like if they are not going through enough, he just stupidly hits his leg and hurt his knee very badly a couple of hours ago

How can I understand what kind curse, power, or magick is working here? A friend thinks that it may be some occult powerful manipulation that seems to attack when we/he tries to go against the will, or some strong occult curse.
(She said she shouldn’t speak about it but if it was what she was thinking it would tie permanently if we questioned the person about it or try some revenge)

Update:

I had a vision (the day of the confrontation). i ways silently screaming for help, a sign, something that could end this, and this momento showed up, part of me knew where I was physically but my mind was elsewhere. Someone, a lady told me to follow my path and (I think it was me but I am not sure if it was her) draw the symbol in the photo.

I then felt very dizzy and have the feeling that it’s incomplete.
Also my gut tells me that it may be a sigil or part of it
but I can’t find nothing about it whether a sigil, rune or what so ever… any help? I am so desperate…

I would go straight for a death curse, which is unlikely to actually kill but cause banishment as of the person was dead to you, which is what you want, you want them gone.

At the same time a binding or freeze spell to restrict them from resisting or they own protections from interfering.

And finally a sour jar or similar to break up the relationship between the two.

A binding spell to get him to listen to your mother might also help.

All in all you want to change the energy around the relationships, removing some and adding different energy.

3 Likes

It looks partly like fragments of Paimons sigil:

Paimon_Seal

At least thats what came to my mind in the first place :grinning:
As he is a spirit that is connected to overall knowledge about “all the affairs of the world” he might be able to point out the source of this situation (occult or mundane, some people are really skilled with manipulating others to their beck and call without magical resources).

3 Likes