HELP. I need ideas to banish someone's jinx energy

I am out of ideas about doing a ritual to remove the energy of a friend I have cut off and I need suggestions.

Background story
I know a guy for almost 20 years now and since I met this guy and I connect with him he always brings me jinx. The guy is a loner and a very negative person. Every time I was interacting with him something bad would happen to me and something good was happening to him. Long interactions with him were making me feel that a chunk of my energy was missing. Some other times when I would spend even longer time with him I would feel my energy getting dirty like there was mudd attached to it. At the end of each long interaction he was feeling great but I was feeling drained.
Anyway… a few months ago I took the decision to cut him off from my life for a while to see if my life would improve.
Good things started happening to me after that.
I started having more job offers, I created a friend group and I even had guys asking me out on a date in a more serious way than before.

Now the issue is when this ex friend tries to contact me. When he misses me and tries to call me or text me, even if he is blocked I get a wave of bad luck. It happens with mathematical precision. It has been around 4 months that he is fully blocked and now I know that when something bad happens to me I will find either a new blocked call or a new blocked text somewhere. Every single time it is on point even at that specific hour.
It is like his energy is trying to cause me something bad so I go back and he feeds off me.

I have tried chord cutting rituals and they don’t seem to work.
I need ideas to get rid of him from my energetic field.

Sounds like the dude is a psychic vampire, unconsciously (or maybe consciously).

You need to ward your space, and get in the habit of shielding yourself.

If you have a patron/matron, that will help a lot in warding and you can work with them for shielding.

You’re cutting cords, but it sounds like he’s got enough willpower to unconsciously send out tendrils or feelers to reach out at you.

You need to take a bugzapperr approach to your wards.

If he reaches out, ZAP :zap::zap::zap:

You could also work on a “decoy” of some kind, I would think :thinking: (servitor might be good for this)

2 Likes

He is an unconscious psychic vampire. One day he took a photo of himself and there was a green tendril clearly coming out of his ear. He showed me the photo and I was speechless. You didn’t need to have your 3rd eye open to see it. You could see the outline of it.

How do I get that zap thing? I never heard of it. I don’t have a patron/matron spirit. I don’t even know how someone knows if they have one.
All I know is that I am fed up with him.

We’ve got a few different tutorials:

You would program it into your shield when you put it up. Like with the mirror shield above, you would visualize that it zaps energetically whatever it reflects.

You can also use physical mirrors as a ward, such as a bagua mirror.

Depending on your living circumstances, energy follows mind, so get in the habit of maintaining your outside space, sweeping, picking up and getting rid of debris, keeping things neat, etc.

This maintains the energy and keeps your imprint upon that space.

I routinely washed the front door of my last place every week or so.

If you use a cleansing wash, even better.

I would then put up inner shields on the other side, and an outer one late at night if nobody was around.

Any spirit you have an ongoing relationship with will work.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. This is great help. I will have a look at all the links. :slight_smile:

1 Like