Help! How to ask urgent money

really need help!
How to ask urgent money for Heal my family&gf family
for 3 new house (my fam,gf fam,gf marriage)
for marriage and necessities temporary(marriage)
for studying magic for necessities life

About the money for healing, ask to St. Expedite; for example this way:

Once the problem is solved, for the remaining goals you may consider other options: either the Abramelin square, angels or demons etc.

4 Likes

Hi, I’d like to give you my testimony for st expedite. I have an altar for st expedite. First I’d like to say he does his interceding for you. Always give him what you promise him. I always ask him to intercede for me to have enough money to take care of my house and he comes through. I have the picture altar and candle. I was asking him for some big money last week when I did my usual honoring to him and he went to the heavens interceding for me. I received a cheque for 3,069 from dept of education. I definitely was not expecting that and he also assisted with the canceling of my student loans because that would be less money for me to out of my pocket. I promised him 2 dozen roses and promised to spread his name which is this testimony and also a pineapple because he likes sweet things. I definitely always have twinkies for him. So yes he does come through for us. So blessings to st expedite for helping me and he will help you. Amen

1 Like

Welcome @Dejavu It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

what prayer did you use to call on St. Expedite? Or did you just write a petition?

I just spoke from within. Sometimes I feel like memorizing a prayer isn’t good for me all the time

1 Like

oh, thanks. It’s good to know just that is also acceptable.
I’m gonna give it a try later :slight_smile:

1 Like