Help. How do u cope with seeing shadows?

So my journey in the LHP had sone significant changes. I previously saw the shadow/s of the entities I communicate with on the wall when I called them. Now…after a ritual I did, I see shadows almost everywhere. Yes I asked fir the ability to see all that’s around me. Didn’t realize that also meant all entities around me.

I’m yet to personally shake hands with Lucifer. I’ve tried this through ritual over n over again, but haven’t had any luck. Last few days, these shadows are even more noticeable. Lucifer one of them. Today, I saw a shadow behind me. Looked as if an entity in a black gown was walking behind me. I was startled by this n had a small OMG what’s that moment. I thwn heard, " that’s y I can’t come to u directly. U need to get used to the shadows first…" blah blah blah…

Do any of u experience this? How do u deal/get used to it?

8 Likes

Shadows… notes or sparkles of light. But I discount it as mundane because I oppose everything. Sometimes I oppose myself saying it’s mundane and I get into a round a round.

3 Likes

Think that the shadows are there anyway, regardless of whether you see them or not.
Now you can see them, great.

2 Likes

Yep, goes with the territory or as we say around here When you do weird shit, weird shit happens

It’s a good sign the energy is becoming more solid and soon most of these shadows won’t be shadows anymore. The only problem with that is that other people in the house might begin experiencing it to, this can be an issue if their not into magick.

If that does become an issue doing a cleansing of your house except in your ritual area and using wards usually takes care of it.

4 Likes

My case is different because I see them (around me not on walls) since I remember myself, minus the years I had my Ajna shut. So the only thing I can say is relax and accept them as a part of your life. :woman_shrugging: Now days I worry If I don’t see them around lol…

5 Likes

Its crazy at first and hard to explain to folks why your eyes dart in different directions.

4 Likes

You can try the Power Meditations from the Joy of Satan website and see if you become even more sensitive to these shadows.
When I do the energy work, I become more sensitive to my own energy, the aura of others that are watching me, and maybe other things.
When I feel someone around me, then look up to see an employee walk by, or driving up, this happens when I am alone sometimes.
I even feel it so strongly and suddenly, at home alone, sometimes, I assume it is an actual entity.
( Might just be my own energy ).
But when I do the meditations, my sensitivity increases.

4 Likes

Try talking to them, they could demons telling you how to get in touch.

3 Likes

At first I was scared to but it means something working. Dont let fear take control and understand this means you are growing in power. :slight_smile: also as another person said you will get to a point when they dont show up and you will be scared you messed up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It gets easier. With time, it won’t even be alarming anymore.
If they’re not doing anything harmful, I just try to make them feel welcome! Even if I just see a vague shape out of the corner of my eye, I try to at least flash it a smile. Sometimes the welcome is returned.
It’s weird and unnerving at first, but it gets much easier the more you see them.

5 Likes

I just got used to it with time and don’t feel fear.

I have never felt fear from being touched, things moving or other paranormal stuff.

The only thing that scares me is people, especially stupid ones lol never Demons.

These things are all around us and your senses are developing.

6 Likes

The one that happened seemed to have been physically behind me. I sensed it, looked around saw an entity in a black hooded robe. I kinda reacted in a startled way.

2 Likes

Yea, I also mean physically. If they don’t try to hurt you then there’s nothing to worry about. :wink: In time you will get used to them.

2 Likes

Thanx guys. My most interesting/almost scary one, I came home from work, n there were 3 demons on my door. Black hooded rob- Lucifer, Lady that loiked like Lilith, but a darker version. Black wild looking hair. I asked if she was black Lilith n heard yes. Then the last one is this figure that looks like a goblin. Idk who it is. Last I asked, I heard King Neptune. I’ve worked with him b4, maybe once or twice. I however thought he looks different from what I’m seeing. I’m at a point niw the dark doesn’t kinda creep me out. I however feel like I’m in conversation with so many different demons to the point I have to ask who they are. Still learning names n to distinguish their energies. My regular demons, I can differentiate. The nee ones…not just yet. Im kinda having some trouble getting their names too in a clear version. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Oh they are tied to your home only? My shadows are following me everywhere :joy:

3 Likes

Conquering your subconscious mind will let you see the full picture.

2 Likes

No. Everywhere. Long as I find myself gazing at a particular surface, I see them. When that’s not the case, I hear them. In my car, passenger sit alarm will go off yet no one is sitting on it. That’s usually Lucifer. Radio stations go between each other on their own, King Belial. Lilith last night figured my youtube app wasn’t great I guess to say her enn, app closed on it’s own n I was told to look it up online using the internet server, not youtube app. She then tells me not to switch pages n continue going down the list her enn is on that pg. Just when Im about to say BS, the enn is right there like she’d said it would be.

I’m honestly just learning to listen/trust my inner self

1 Like

Any suggestions how?

I think you can conquer your subconscious by summoning both The Higher Self and The Shadow, which are within you, part of you, and commanding them to merge with you (the ego).

Maybe if you do this many times a day for a few weeks during 20 - 40 min deep meditations you can achieve that?

It is my theory, I’m not completely sure, just experimenting

1 Like

Well…I didn’t really asked how they communicate with you, that’s different, Spirits communicate with us even if we don’t see Shadows :sweat_smile:
I asked about the Shadows themselves.
Indeed, our case is completely different, I don’t need to gaze somewhere for them to appear, they’re just there. Also they’re not always just 2-3 shadows messing with me, they are many, and If I go somewhere then I see new shadows that belong to that place or were just passing by from that spot at that time. They have many shapes as well, they’re not just humanoids, they can appear as animals or simply just a mass floating around…
I’m not sure now what kind of Shadows you see, but if you know they’re your Spirits then all good!

2 Likes