Help gain weight

I wish bruh. It’s illegal af here and the good stuff that isn’t laced with shit is costly. I know weed builds a lot of appetite but yeah. It’s hard to score and even harder to make edibles out of it. Weed is seen as par to cocaine here.

2 Likes

I would like to suggest a red meat and potatoes diet. Make sure you add broccoli in there for fiber.
Also you don’t need to eat huge dishes, sometimes the way a huge meal looks can intimidate you and make you feel obligated to finish the whole thing.
Prep your meals out in sizes that you feel comfortable eating. You just need to stretch your stomach to fit more food, then you’ll retain more mass.

Once you eat a meal that you feel comfortable with, your body will fall into a routine where you will start to get hungry

1 Like

Ahhh I see, not worth the risk then. Maybe alcohol ? Sometimes a little bit of wine on an empty stomach can make you feel hungry

1 Like

You may be okay with butter, that has little-to-no lactose, try to incorporate that. If not butter, try coconut oil if you can get it.

Fat has over 2 x the calories of protein and carbs, compared by weight, so even a small amount will help. If you can get dates, or any dried fruit, that’s good, try sneaking a bite of dried fruit every few hours, and if you can eat nuts, they’re packed with calories (and go well with dried fruit).

If you’re used to not eating then you might do better eating small amounts more often than trying to force big plates of food down.

1 Like

Hit the gym!

1 Like

Also, no demon will make your mass bigger. They might help you if you exercise, but that’s it. Gotta work hard bro

1 Like

Noted. I was actually screwing myself up by shoving down large meals. Understood.

1 Like

I did hit the gym. Quit in a month. Cus I didn’t commit well to it. I was irregular. I don’t want someone to snap their fingers and turn me into Arnold Schwarzenegger lol. Just to give me enough push mentally…change something on base level

This might as well help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another great super food is salmon and avacados, they are an excellent source of healthy fats and can definitely help you pack on mass, just FYI.

Ps, salmon tastes great in the air fryer !! If you have one lol

1 Like

You mentioned that you work with Goetia, so I’d look into the 14th demon Leraje, who can “improve physical strength and endurance.”

I’ve worked with this demon before, and the results were pretty good. I mostly noticed changes to my attitudes around food and exercise. I lost much of my appetite for unhealthy stuff, enjoyed my good foods much more, and actually looked forward to exercising, rather than viewing it as a chore.

For the more mundane stuff, you’re probably more likely to find useful advice on a body building or fitness forum/blog/actual medical professional/whatever.

Also, something that may help with eating more - try snacking throughout the day. If you eat something, even just a little something, at the same time every day, your mind and body will become accustomed to that. Once you build the habit, it will be easier for you to eat than to skip it. Same thing goes for exercise. The hardest part is the beginning, but after that it becomes natural.

1 Like

Can you get hold of mucuna pruriens, i believe there is an indian version, but i gues Himalaya will be your source as I know its all ont he shelves there in india when i visited.

It gives you motivation, may help with your gym progress.

For magicians its great for lucid dreams

If you vomit on milk, i am sure you have a poor gut bacteria, and if all rice based you may have deficiencies.

I spent 90% of my time throwing up in india due to the ammount of bacteria, the water supply is polluted even washing my hands was worse than not!

1 Like

I had issues with underweight, When I seeked Belial for his help in my life, a moment in meditation with him came to my mind, "Go out and excerise, run. After each session I dedicated my first sip of water to Belial as I thirst.

So I did, I got injured on the 3rd day. Painful knees . In this pain and injury I found a regime that suits me and bulked me up to a weight I’m happy with. I would not of known this if I didn’t start that run I got told to do in meditation with belial and the injury. Not I’m fit and well.

My self always knew underweight annoyed me and Belial I believe fixed this for me to find this solution. I always thanked belial for this when I weight my self . :muscle::grinning: