Help for advice

Hello all I have an important thing, made a pact with King Lucifer a few years ago for help in protection, removal of malicious and help for the rest of my life. instead of King Lucifer, I spoke to the Emperor Satan for help

because first, before this pact, I signed a dedication to Satan but I think I still have this new pact, I sincerely apologized to both of them for this stupid mistake because I was manipulated by the enemy. do you think King Lucifer is still giving me this chance and Emperor Satan he is not angry with me for this tasteless Mistake I am asking for advice and I know what to do but what do you think about it?

1 Like

Hold on you made a pact with Lucifer?

But actually spoke to satan bc you had signed a dedication to him, so you don’t think you actually have a pact with Lucifer? But maybe you do and you want advice on IF you actually do??

Who’s the enemy?

3 Likes

…and what was the “tasteless mistake” you made?

3 Likes

I guess the Tasteless mistake he is taking about is

He already made a pact with Satan …

and now he made the same pact with lucifer and now he thinks that Satan can be mad at him for this mistake … correct me if m wrong

2 Likes

I know what you mean and I know it, but when you’re under the influence of an enemy, it’s hard to think, hard to do.
I’m talking about my mistake and malicious Demons.

I wanted to ask for constructive advice because I already know that I regret my mistake and I have to go on.
You think it would be better to tell Lucifer that I am with him and I want to get closer to him with cooperation.
Despite the criticism and heavy love, thank you for writing back!

2 Likes

Do you see satan as an enemy??

Would you prefer to work with Lucifer?

2 Likes

It’s fine to work with them both. You made no mistakes here. :slight_smile:

Imo, Satan is a title, and one that Lucifer wears frequently. You probably just contacted the same being anyway.

2 Likes

If you recite and meditate on the mantra “RAM Ham Satolas” this can help to solve your issue peacefully as because it includes the 9 Gatekeepers of the Dark Tetragrammaton

1 Like

Wait, I thought Lucifer was also an emperor? Never heard him referred to as a king.

2 Likes

Do I have him as an enemy, no! this is absurd to me. :slight_smile:
do I prefer with Emperor Lucifer?(mindseeker20
probably you are right )
Yes, because I like him, I respect him, he has a good name among his people for sure and among you, I like him as much as Emperor Satan.
And it will be better for me given the situation

1 Like

Ok just confused who the enemy is you’re referring to here…

2 Likes