Help contacting VK Jehannum metagod dragon

Hey Guys , if u know anything about how to contact my metagod dragon ?
Or if u can suggest me anything how can i do that , i know for sure i have one and i need to contact him as soon as possible <3
THANK YOU <3

Meta god dragon? Spirit keeping?

spirit keeping ? i dont underestand that one :smiley:
I have metagod dragon and some of us have , he is verry important in this moment of my life and i cant no more wait or i will be fucked again , i have ways but they need month or so , so im trying to find someone who an channel anything about my metagod dragon , not goetikon not other metagod dragon , my own metagod dragon which is unification of highier self , shadow self , alternative self .

1 Like

I think this information you can find in vk Jehannumā€™s eBook
http://www.lulu.com/shop/black-lodge-meditation/ebook/product-24143885.html

1 Like

I donā€™t actually know what that is, not sure if BALG would accept me posting the link here so Iā€™ll message you instead.

It has a sigil on that site. ā€œSigil of the Goetic Metagodā€ also chants.

I think in these parts we might call that a godform?

You can evoke it or invoke it. If you search for ā€˜godformā€™ and ā€˜assumption of godformsā€™ you might find something useful you can adapt.

3 Likes

i think they meant the personal metagod which is your alternate self (shadow) + spirit animal + higher self - i checked in the linked book, your personal dragon is the sum of your alternate self and the higher self - thereā€™s a meditation in the book for the dragon, and thereā€™s an audio/sigil for the personal metagod on the Satania youtube channel for meditation purposes :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks. Title updated to clarify this is following V.K. Jehannumā€™s work.

4 Likes

Hi, what V.K. was referring to was your personal meta god, not everyones is a dragon but everyone has a personal meta god which incorporates all parts of their soul, you can get the name of your personal metagod from VK, he can channel it for you aswell as a connection sigil, itā€™s in the magical services on his website.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t waste the moneyā€¦

4 Likes

Indeed.

This can be done by a simple meditation. 5 minutes and going down a very life changing journey or waste money that can be used for your electric bill or vacation and cause financial troubles?

I trust very few people to handle my problems.

4 Likes

I know where not allowed to give a rating kind of comment but the service isnā€™t really that accurate if at all and the money can go to something way more important unless you donā€™t care about throwing away a few dollars.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s all well and good, makes it sound very easy, but I do not have that ability yet.

1 Like

You donā€™t know how to meditate?

1 Like

I donā€™t think I said that, I canā€™t channel names though.

No, but this is what you replied to:

Your reply to me saying that meditation can lead you to the result your looking for was:

Which would imply that you donā€™t know how to meditate. ā€œThat abilityā€ would be meditation, because that is what I talked about and nowhere did I mention channeling. So.

1 Like

Because you are replying to someone saying that this service would be a waste of money, and youā€™ve implied that the same result could be achieved in 5 minutes.

Through meditation, so my reply is saying, I personally could not achieve this in 5 mins of meditation.

1 Like

Because it can and it has been on here before?

Now I see what you are saying. You may want to be careful about how you say that, otherwise it comes across as you saying something else lol.

Well in that case, why not build the skills yourself, that way sure it takes time but your basically making the investment in you?

1 Like